Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blackpilled footnote published

Regressive

Regressive

Recruit
★★★★
So im a wagecuck translator
Theres this redpilled self improvement book
“How to be an imperfectionist”
somewhere in the book, the cuck author says something like
“Consider a guy who has proposed to 200 foids and got rejected every time, and a guy who has not ever been rejected. Who will be more upset next time he is rejected? The one whose brain is not used to this process.”
I inserted a footnote down the page translated as ”whoa! Zero self awareness and pride”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Irancel? Most faggot country in the Middle East aside from Israel. You shia or atheist?

Also how are you allowed to put that footnote in a translation?

Irancel? Most faggot country in the Middle East aside from Israel. You shia or atheist?
u want some moral police up on yo ass?
im what satanists worship

Nigga just casually doxxed himself

اره داش. ویج کاک
تو چی کاره ای؟
I add up numbers and make spreadsheets and make calls to make Chad richer (accountant nigger)

“Consider a guy who has proposed to 200 foids and got rejected every time, and a guy who has not ever been rejected. Who will be more upset next time he is rejected? The one whose brain is not used to this process.”
So the author is saying that you should eat a lot of shit, so that eating shit becomes less unpleasant?
Okay dokay
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

So the author is saying that you should eat a lot of shit, so that eating shit becomes less unpleasant?
Okay dokay
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video
it sells good with high schooler foids buying books to feel like they r knowledgeable or sth....bunch of redpilled advice shoved in their asses

Soy self-help book.

But still the only country in the world that dares to launch missiles against Israel.

Fucking mogger niggers, I'm NEET at 24 with no degree and only get 400k tomans per month from my dad
money hasnt and will not get me pussy.,,while a flipflop wearer villager on motor picks up double foids and does tak-charkh as a sign of victory

Over.

Brutal if 22M is considered rich.

So fucking true. I get mogged by flipflop villagers every day :lul::lul::lul:
getting mogged by the lowest of the low...their iq is at best 80 with empty pockets but being naturally endowed with will to live/fuck, they get multiple bitches...jfl at the rejected genetics

Fucking mogger niggers, I'm NEET at 24 with no degree and only get 400k tomans per month from my dad
The cost of 400,000 Iranian Rials in United States Dollars today is $9.51 according to the “Open Exchange Rates”, compared to yesterday, the exchange rate remained unchanged.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The cost of 400,000 Iranian Rials in United States Dollars today is $9.51 according to the “Open Exchange Rates”, compared to yesterday, the exchange rate remained unchanged.

just be born in the usa and mock the third world bro

Actually it's 6.89

Don't let the blackpill become sacred dogma.
i breathe blackpill, its in my genes, its everywhere before my eyes, i can never be happy with or without a foid,
as they say, everything got a cure except death....they dont know death is cure to everything
*sad trap music*