Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BlackPilled Facts #4

N

Numb

loling at you
-
Previous Threads:

I will provide a list of very backpiilled studies so information is spread fast and efficiently in our community. Some of the studies will help lurkers and new users be convinced of the blackpill. Other studies could be used to further a seasoned users knowledge :)

1.:blackpill: Women Orgasm More From Rape. x5 ~ More Than One Night Stands (Proportionally speaking)

In February of this year, Reddit featured a child therapist in an ‘I Am A’ discussion to address orgasm during rape. She had previously participated in an ‘ask me anything’ (AMA) on the topic. It was so popular that she was invited to engage again. In the first post the therapist states,

“I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist,

Researchers who surveyed 2,000 men and women found that "only one in 10 females achieve an orgasm during a one-night stand.". Which is comically 5 times less than the estimated percentage of those who orgasm through other means. As stated by the excerpt above.

"it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.”

Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports, “I (have) met quite a lot of victims (males) who had the full sexual response during sexual abuse…I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm.”

The problem is most of these studies are not put in public to avoid controversy

Credits: Reddit article database
Sources:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/xzklq/sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_orgasmarousal/

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._non-consensual_sexual_stimulation_-_A_review (Mirror of study incase it gets deleted)

2.:blackpill: Body Odor, (Smelling, Not using deodorant, Not showering,) Is More Attractive To Women. (Smellpill)

The common argument that people who are against Incels or blackpillers is that they are dirty, lazy, neckbeards who do not shower and are not hyenic. My original facts series disproved this by showing that Incels actually Shower more often than the average person. Studies have shown that body odor is strongly connected with attraction in heterosexual females. The women in the study ranked body odor as more important for attraction than “looks”. Humans may not simply depend on visual and verbal senses to be attracted to a possible partner/mate. This further proves that most of IncelTears/Anti Incel/Self Help communities do not consist with observable reality and science.

3.:blackpill: Women DO NOT LIKE BEING "LOVEY DOVEY" With Men.

A groundbreaking book called Mating in Captivity, suggests that cuddling can get in the way of erotic passion. In fact, it advises couples that want to increase their sexual passion to refrain from cuddling. The argument is that the emotional connection which occurs while cuddling is the antithesis to erotic passion: It makes us feel too close and too familiar to our partner and so, is unlikely to bring about lustful feelings. However, some researchers draw different conclusions. John Gottman, another leader in the relationship and sex research community, suggests that not only is cuddling a good thing but it makes relationships last longer (Dual mating, research also shows that long lasting relationships have more cheating and less sex). The book spearheads this argument by going further into detail about how Hugging, Kissing, Hand holding, and other "lovey dovey" acts kill the female sex drive. Not the male sex drive.

4.:blackpill: Sex is the most pleasurable, joyous, and meaningful human experience

A study by Grimma et al. (2015) was conducted to investigate and further elucidate on the concept of happiness and investigate what activities provide meaning and pleasure to people's lives depending on the individuals orientation to happiness (OTH). The concept of happiness was divided by the authors into the two theories of happiness held by the Ancient Greeks—hedonic happiness (minimizing pain and maximizing pleasure) and/or eudaimonia (a sense of 'meaning' and fulfillment).
The subjects (N = 173; young university students) completed an initial questionnaire explaining the study and the concepts of happiness. Afterwards, at random intervals, they received text messages from the researchers querying them on the current activity they were engaged in, how happy they were, and how pleasurable, meaningful and engaging said activity was.

Sex was rated as the happiest, and most pleasurable, meaningful, and engaging activity.

Credits: incel wiki~
Sources: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886918305348?via=ihub

5.:blackpill: Dads Care More For Daughters Than Sons and Parents Dont Care As Much For Ugly Sons (Sisterpill, ChildhoodPill)

As per a study by the American Psychological Association, fathers of daughters aged 1-3 years are more attentive and responsive to the needs of their daughters than fathers of boys of the same ages. fathers tend to have an emotional effect on daughters, which helps build their character and decision making abilities later in life they share a stronger bond.
Professor Andrew Harrell at the University of Alberta in Canada released a study that suggests parents treat their more attractive children better than their less attractive children. Harrell said his research concludes that parents favor more attractive children because of an evolutionary bias. Researchers observed whether parents buckled their children into the cart, how often they permitted dangerous activities such as standing in the basket and how far they let their children wander away in the store. While observing the parents, researchers also ranked the children’s appearance on a scale from one to ten. Four observers averaged their ranks of the children’s appearance to reach an average score. The children ranged in ages from one to five.
Researchers found that 13.3 percent of the most attractive children were buckled while only 1.2 percent of children categorized as the least attractive were buckled.

Let me know if I said something retarded, thanks!

Last edited:
Fucking great again man

the rapepill is really brutal, women’s primal instincts go crazy cause they feel helpless and there’s is a man dominating and humiliating them

her brain may not think it’s good but her pussy goes crazy
It's really eye opening when you get into it. At first I thought it was retarded but read multiple books/ studies on it. I don't think most women even know they have that inert feeling until it happens. It also effects the subconscious when it does happen I believe

1.:blackpill: Women Orgasm More From Rape. x5 ~ More Than One Night Stands (Proportionally speaking)
Considering the fact that fucking a drunk foid is legally a rape,then yes no wonder drunken foids will have more :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
love these series btw:feelsautistic:

Your quote was the first :blackpill: in this post thou :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yea
At first it seems horrible to them because they feel like they’d hate it if a man forced himself upon them but the truth is, they’d love it even more and the experience of being raped cannot be replicated
She can’t want to be raped because then it’d be consensual
Especially since most rapists who get caught aren't ugly. Most ugly niggas with those types of tendencies are too weak or scared to go with it. only low inhib high T fuckers do it
Considering the fact that fucking a drunk foid is legally a rape,then yes no wonder drunken foids will have more :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
love these series btw:feelsautistic:

Your quote was the first :blackpill: in this post thou :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Glad you like this series :)

The rapes in the studies and the ones talked about in the reddit are ones where they were stalked in the street, beaten, held at gunpoint etc. The Drunk = Rape thing is newer than the reddit post. which is 8 years old. And the rape studies are from 2004 at least the public ones. That retarded law came into effect in the 2010s

Last edited:
Taking risks and being low inhib is a high T trait, incels talk about rape but irl we could never do something like since most of us are low T and high inhib
Talkers are not doers as they say. Also most of us say this shit out of spitefulness rather than a full high T fetish. I would even argue that the dudes who have a tendency for aggression are better looking than the spiteful ones you feel me?

Attractive men is not just bones, there’s a neurological difference between an unattractive man and unattractive man
Fucking hell that reminds me of the cluster A / B personality thing. I read it from one of @Atavistic Autist's threads. Some people are just born with more chaddy personalities simple as

Smellpill It's interesting, I've wondered about it a few times, when foids say man smell what exactly did that mean, maybe sweat makes them wet:feelsEhh: , but anyway I've always thought this thing about putting on deodorant and perfume a fearful shot in the foot, the reaction of foids is always complaining that a guy wears too much perfume

Smellpill It's interesting, I've wondered about it a few times, when foids say man smell what exactly did that mean, maybe sweat makes them wet:feelsEhh: , but anyway I've always thought this thing about putting on deodorant and perfume a fearful shot in the foot, the reaction of foids is always complaining that a guy wears too much perfume
I think some companies started to sell "attractiveness" perfume where they mix some models B.O in the fluid to make women like your smell. Too bad its retarded since they still have to look at you. But that smell would make them initially think you are chad. For a micro second though.

yep also more positive life experiences and feedback from others from a young age will make someone more confident and feel better about themselves
The part thats pretty funny is according to that theory. Every time there's too many chads/stacys/unbalancement in the clusters. The "incel" clusters have a revolt. It happened to the french, romans, mayans, incans etc

Over for us ethnics. I shower daily and was still sometimes told smell too much. So now i spam deodorant and perfume. Occasionally told too much but it's better than being told bad body scent

Over for us ethnics. I shower daily and was still sometimes told smell too much. So now i spam deodorant and perfume. Occasionally told too much but it's better than being told bad body scent
I read somewhere that non white food makes people smell. Can't find the study though. Was gonna use it for a thread once

I read somewhere that non white food makes people smell. Can't find the study though. Was gonna use it for a thread once
It def does especially the extreme seasoning spices masala shit

#5 is common knowledge, maybe you wouldnt know it if you didnt have a sister or know anyone that has one

4.:blackpill: Sex is the most pleasurable, joyous, and meaningful human experience
I'd be much more excited for my life ahead of me if I wasn't a kissless virgin. If I had a girl who genuinely loved me I'd be motivated to do anything.

my culture also has retarded spices. and most of our food lacks in vitamins so we're all malnourished manlet retards.
Same it's over.

Attractive men is not just bones, there’s a neurological difference between an unattractive man and unattractive man
Bluepillers/redpillers need to be shot on sight. No fucking exceptions

L O O K S A L O N E

#5 is common knowledge, maybe you wouldnt know it if you didnt have a sister or know anyone that has one
I know how it is, they always go easy on my sister, even if she does things I've done, she gets away with it

I know how it is, they always go easy on my sister, even if she does things I've done, she gets away with it
evil fuckers
I'd be much more excited for my life ahead of me if I wasn't a kissless virgin. If I had a girl who genuinely loved me I'd be motivated to do anything.
Same, can't blame you Sex is considered one of the best parts of human life. And we misss out on it

Last edited:
The first fact is beyond brutal. Imagine you could travel back in time and show those statistics to men.

The first fact is beyond brutal. Imagine you could travel back in time and show those statistics to men.
Indeed brocel. Modern science and the advancement of society have shown us the horror that is living on this earth. The early 1900s fuckers had it really simple. Not gonna lie

Indeed brocel. Modern science and the advancement of society have shown us the horror that is living on this earth. The early 1900s fuckers had it really simple. Not gonna lie
Modern science is leftist circle jerk at this point, but sometimes they come up with disturbing facts, which are usually suppressed by the even more leftist main stream media.

Modern science is leftist circle jerk at this point, but sometimes they come up with disturbing facts, which are usually suppressed by the even more leftist main stream media.
Evolutionary Psychology remains somewhat blackpilled. If they rejected their fundamentals in favor for some other shit they would have to give up their degrees and start from scratch. But of course the Media and retards on Reddit don't like Evo Psych much.

Evolutionary Psychology remains somewhat blackpilled. If they rejected their fundamentals in favor for some other shit they would have to give up their degrees and start from scratch. But of course the Media and retards on Reddit don't like Evo Psych much.
I'm not into evolutionary psychology (except for blackpilled content of course), so I trust your opinion on that one. Sociology tards however, come up with dozens of studies, which they can't even reproduce, to refute the real scientific conclusion, in order to satisfy soyciety's bluepilled delusions.

Your on a roll

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back