Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over blackpilled debunked

Zero mention of Tinder's incredibly skewed match ratios and only an admission "not many studies done" on dating and sexual economics in the post Tinder era.

80/20 has been scientifically proven depending on your interpretation of data therefore it can't exist. Nibba thats like saying gravity doesn't exist because Newton hasn't been born yet.

i don't get why they care? even if everything here is wrong and we're completely deluded idiots why do you care? just ignore us.

Why do they care about us??? Leave us alone please...

Totally debunked even though the foid did no mention of Tinder or OKcupid

The article did absolutely nothing to debunk it, 4/5 of it is sensational clickbait bullshit

Most retarded thing I ever read

Retarded iq thread

i don't get why they care? even if everything here is wrong and we're completely deluded idiots why do you care? just ignore us.
I personally think its a play for the control of the populace.. if we became flush with new members and lurkers, that wouldn't sit too well with them. So they must abuse this new idea, shit on it, burn it, murder it in front of the normies to make them less likely to join us, "Oh no.. those people are getting destroyed by the media.. I better not join them :soy:".. it's tribal control basically.. you leave the tribe and engage in a new school of thought, the tribe shuns you. You decide not to go and join the "backwards" tribe, you stay in your position of "power" which is false because you really haven't got any "power" to do fuck all.

My bullies actually did this in High School, they bullied me and they bullied other people if they were around me. Until you are alone. It's the same childish concept but more grown up. Just incredibly fucking boring tactics, fucking yawn, I feel as if their plan is to kill us from boredom because it is always the same ad hominem attacks over and over again. Never diversifies because they have nothing else to say and if they start looking back at their own existence rather than their target(us) they will realise that their is not much difference after all.

Whenever roasties deny the blackpill, all you need to say is this: If it was entirely up to women, what percentage of men would have sex? They know good and we'll the answer is somewhere between 1-2%.

It's foolish men who can't see the truth. Most men don't realize that enforced monogamy is the only reason they're allowed to have sex. They think having a girlfriend makes them desirable, but their girlfriends basically see them as just a woman with a penis. That's why married men rapidly lose testosterone lol.

Zero mention of Tinder's incredibly skewed match ratios and only an admission "not many studies done" on dating and sexual economics in the post Tinder era.

80/20 has been scientifically proven depending on your interpretation of data therefore it can't exist. Nibba thats like saying gravity doesn't exist because Newton hasn't been born yet.
this