Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpilled convo with my dad.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
It’s ovER

CF4EE07C 1042 4674 AFA6 3B65DE2717F1

NAHH NIGGA WHAT :feelswhat: :feelswhat: @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks

Why didn't you take his offer up on sex toys?

Why did you tell your dad about your inceldom???

pointless talking to ur parents about inceldom since its unchangeable and u will just get gaslighted

Well he knows I’m incel because I’ve nevER had a female partnER.

I thought I’d open up to him about it because I assumed he would undERstand but I was wrong

I thought I’d open up to him about it because I assumed he would undERstand but I was wrong
how tall are ur parents

what kind of dad is that nigga

Reddit-tier LARP. Curry parents wouldn't say this to their children:feelskek:. If my dad said something like this, I would think he's possessed by a demon.

Never tell anyone IRL that you're an incel. Not even your family members.

It's okay if people assume you're an incel because they can't actually confirm or prove it. But when you outright tell them you are an incel, you confirm their assumptions.

Awkward as shit, he didn't even think that if you wanted something like that you would do it for yourself. Seriously, how did he come up with such an embarrassing message? You did well to reject the sex game, stay without.

You and your father need serious help

Reddit-tier LARP. Curry parents wouldn't say this to their children:feelskek:. If my dad said something like this, I would think he's possessed by a demon.

No it’s real retard

Don’t assume all curries are the same. My parents aren’t the same as most curry parents, I grew up in the west (am 26 years old now and been hERe since the age of 5 when I came with my parents, so my parents and I have been hERe for 21 years. We are all westERnised).

You low IQ retard KYS

probably LARP cuz thats pretty gay

Yeah it’s LARP because retard who joined on Jan 27 2024 says so

KYS, I don’t waste my time on lies, jokes, falsehoods and LARPing

It doesn’t mattER how tall they are (they aren’t tall)

It only mattERs how tall I am (I’m 5’7)
nah cuz like who gave u ur manlet height ur mom or ur dads side or both of them

It's sweet that he tries to help you, he obviously has it in with you.

I have a feeling that your dad was your first bully, not other kids, and that is part of why you ended up in this situation today.
Never tell anyone IRL that you're an incel. Not even your family members.

It's okay if people assume you're an incel because they can't actually confirm or prove it. But when you outright tell them you are an incel, you confirm their assumptions.

No it’s real retard

Don’t assume all curries are the same. My parents aren’t the same as most curry parents, I grew up in the west (am 26 years old now and been hERe since the age of 5 when I came with my parents, so my parents and I have been hERe for 21 years. We are all westERnised).

You low IQ retard KYS
Alright I'm sorry for making accusations. Your dad is extremely toxic though. Are you able to cut all contacts with him?
It's sweet that he tries to help you, he obviously has it in with you.
It seemed like his dad was mocking him.

I have a feeling that your dad was your first bully, not other kids, and that is part of why you ended up in this situation today.

Your feeling is entirely correct. He always mocked me and spoke to me in a sarcastic mannER when I was young, he destroyed any chance of me having any confidence in life and my negative treatment outside home (when going out into society) put the nail in the coffin

Your feeling is entirely correct. He always mocked me and spoke to me in a sarcastic mannER when I was young, he destroyed any chance of me having any confidence in life and my negative treatment outside home (when going out into society) put the nail in the coffin
:feelsbadman:

why do you still contact him? do you rely on him financially?

Same with me and seems to be the case for a lot of losers I know. The bullying starts at home with our own parents, and the world treats us the same way our parent treat us. It's like if you're an abused child, predators outside the home can smell your vulnerability and even normal people start feeling their mean sides getting triggered when they see you.

you should just go along with whatever he says :cryfeels: at least until you are financially independent with what he says. at the very least do some bluepilled shit like getting a haircut and dating apps to try and make him forget about it all.

are you an only child?

It's like if you're an abused child, predators outside the home can smell your vulnerability and even normal people start feeling their mean sides getting triggered when they see you.

you should just go along with whatever he says :cryfeels: at least until you are financially independent with what he says. at the very least do some bluepilled shit like getting a haircut and dating apps to try and make him forget about it all.

are you an only child?

That’s exactly what I do. I just put up with it cos I got no choice at the moment

I have a sistER 6 years youngER than me but because of the age gap and her immaturity, I feel pretty much like an only child

That’s exactly what I do. I just put up with it cos I got no choice at the moment

I have a sistER 6 years youngER than me but because of the age gap and her immaturity, I feel pretty much like an only child
how old are you?

very brutal having a fucking SISTER AS AN INCEL!!!! watching hER fuck chad and getting pregnant and and eventually settling for a betabuxx while you rot in your room :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

how old are you?

very brutal having a fucking SISTER AS AN INCEL!!!! watching hER fuck chad and getting pregnant and and eventually settling for a betabuxx while you rot in your room :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

I’m 26, she’s turning 20 after a month and a half.

She has a white boyfriend who she brings to the house (whERe my sistER and I live with our parents). I just say “hi” to him out of courtesy and then I go to my room and hide thERe like an aspERgERs retard

same, Im 26 too now.
I cant believe how old I am lmao.
But that aside, yeah my family were my first bullies. My entire life they would shame my sexuality, make fun of me for masturbating.
They would tell me I stink and shit.
Like, I have many stories, they even risked my life a few times.

Even on my last birthday, my parents visited and we just did what they wanted all day.
They talked all day, I said nothing.
The one time I tried to say something, they didnt say anything, made it akward on purpose and acted like im retarded.
They have always done this, they just ignore what I say about my problems or needs and just force me to do what they want.
Made me a giga people pleaser.

Thats why I had to run away from home and be homeless few years back - there was no way they would help me or change anything for me. They would have killed me in the long run by ignoring my health issues and autism.

Post the whole conversation. Why is he offering you sex toys?

It's too bad your dad is sarcastic to you instead of hearing you out. Are you guys close at all?

I think he means they shamed his desire for sex, not his sexual orientation
Hmm. I'm just making sure considering his past on this forum.

Hmm. I'm just making sure considering his past on this forum.

I hope so, i hate faggots and trannies A LOT, I wish I could line em all against a tree and put a bullet in their mentally ill brains