Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpilled an Asian girl I knew

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I texted an Asian girl I used to know for the password to an old account, and my message was ignored. Later that day, when I was talking to one of my friends who was beginning to convert to inceldom (told me that he accepted the blackpill after being rejected my girls so much), he said that she was a stupid thot who only liked white men over 6 feet and he'd call her herself. I advised him not to, but he did regardless, and we were both on the line with her. I wasn't planning on starting anything, but she said something like "I never saw your message," and that set me off.

I began telling her that that's the nth time I've heard that excuse, but I'd expect nothing less from a woman. She asked me what that was supposed to mean, getting more upset, and I told her that her gender lacks the basic concept of empathy and doesn't bother with anyone she doesn't find attractive. Then me and my friend started telling her she doesn't regard any non-white male who isn't tall a basic human being, and we eventually got her to admit that she's only really into white guys. But I wasn't done yet, as I was so full of rage. I told her that people like her is why my friend and I feel like second class citizens in our own country, and then my friend backed me up, asking her if she knew the pain of rejection and wanting to commit suicide every day of her life.

She told me all the stuff in my head about people not liking you was because I acted like an a-hole to people I knew in high school (I used to call out girls who cheated on my friends or get them to abandon their values and stuff like that, and a lot of them hate me for that), and I asked her to explain why I get dirty looks from girls I don't even know in college. She argued again that it was all in my head, and I asked her what right does she have to talk like she knows anything about me or what I see every day, telling her I have to endure pain she'd never experienced, and that I've endured this pain for years.

That entire time my friend was backing me up, calling her a stupid white-chasing thot, and she eventually got upset and hung up on us. But what's new, every girl I know hangs up on me. Obviously my rommate was trying to bluepill me by asking me why I'm still on about this stuff and that I can't say that about all women and whatever, but I ignored him since I'm done with his trash.

Also, reminder that while this girl only liked white men, that doesn't mean that whitecels don't exist.

Doesn't sound like you blackpilled her to me. Just that you ranted at her until she got upset.

I have never seen a true blackpilled female who accepted that biology applies to herself.

Bro, at least there is a girl who is willing to talk to you. I don't even have that.

you still have a landline? third world nigga

she got mad because you called her out. she didn't like hearing the truth, much less from a couple of males she finds unattractive. foids just want males like you to accept your fate so they can continue treating them like subhumans.

If only more men were like you
giphy.gif

Doesn't sound like you blackpilled her to me. Just that you ranted at her until she got upset.

I have never seen a true blackpilled female who accepted that biology applies to herself.
women are too low IQ and narcissitic for this we'll have to settle for this as enough since theyre to brainlet to actually process it all

I think a lot of them accept it, but they never say it out loud because they’re too concerned about appearances.

I think a lot of them accept it, but they never say it out loud because they’re too concerned about appearances.
Nah dude. They really believe Chad has good personality. That he's handsome is just a plus they think. The halo effect is completely denied. Look at @catfishman23 s video and see how lost and confused they are when confronted with reality.

In my opinion, in order to take the black pill you have to experience it no have someone explain it to you. The vast majority of uncles didn’t join this site because their friends or family member told them the dark truth of this world. They went through the pain and learned it from experience.

Nah dude. They really believe Chad has good personality. That he's handsome is just a plus they think. The halo effect is completely denied. Look at @catfishman23 s video and see how lost and confused they are when confronted with reality.
catfishman is based, but it's clear that a lot of girls are just making excuses for picking Chad over better looking people (one retard even said "he has a dog" as her excuse), and they're too afraid of admitting they only like really good-looking people.

Do you expect women to sincerely something to themselves that's unpleasant?
Do you think women honestly have anything resembling a sense of truth, justice, honesty or sincerity inside their braincases? Because if some do please tell me where they all live, even if I'm not getting pussy I'd rather live around those women than the ones I have to deal with now.

yea i blackpilled a couple of people, they are full on in denial about it.

Do you expect women to sincerely something to themselves that's unpleasant?
Do you think women honestly have anything resembling a sense of truth, justice, honesty or sincerity inside their braincases? Because if some do please tell me where they all live, even if I'm not getting pussy I'd rather live around those women than the ones I have to deal with now.
I don't expect it. I require it.

Everyone learn about the blackpill fundamentals in Biology class. Why the peacock has it's feathers and gorillas beat their chest. That doesnt make everyone blackpilled. we somehow think it only applies to birds and bees, not us intelligent creatures.

To be blackpilled you must face the truth: sexual selection applies to me; both in who I choose and who choses me.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She's a rotten banana opie.

She will spread rumours about you around campus.

View attachment 55388

It's in your sig boyo.

JBH. I am Asian (frauded).
If you are Asian in the west...first try to see if Jpopidolboymaxxing works here..you might end up with a more relatable foid.

Modern foids in the east are fake as fuck...even more than in the West I would say.