Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled ambition

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
To think it all started because lonely men failed to get their dick wet because they were too ugly for tinder. It started a seed. A seed that I hope some day will evolve into logical end goal of the blackpill-- to end humanity by depriving it thru ALL hope.

Its not enough that humanity just stops for being shit. Humans NEED to end KNOWING they they had it coming all along. That they got what they FUCKING deserved. The average human has a tenth the shame an incel has. Its due to that lack of shame, that HUBRIS that allows civilization to be corrupt and unfair to its core. Shame should not exist. Shame is a vector worse than life itself. But at the same time, shame needs to be what kills man. I would rather l humanity die than to see itself fail and humiliate self over and over again.

That is what we must focus on as a movement-- if you see hope, if you see a light at the end of the tunnel. We need to be there to snuff it out. To show the fools the darkness in EVERYTHING. We must deprive all MEN the lack of will to live to have a better Earth--- one free of humans.

Giga copium, normies have infinitely better lives than us and wouldn't give it up for anything

Giga copium, normies have infinitely better lives than us and wouldn't give it up for anything
maybe incels are wasting our time tearing down ourselves, when we should really aim to tear at what they have.

I will say though, that because WE exist. We humiliate THE WORLD. that is something.

To think it all started because lonely men failed to get their dick wet because they were too ugly for tinder. It started a seed. A seed that I hope some day will evolve into logical end goal of the blackpill-- to end humanity by depriving it thru ALL hope.

Its not enough that humanity just stops for being shit. Humans NEED to end KNOWING they they had it coming all along. That they got what they FUCKING deserved. The average human has a tenth the shame an incel has. Its due to that lack of shame, that HUBRIS that allows civilization to be corrupt and unfair to its core. Shame should not exist. Shame is a vector worse than life itself. But at the same time, shame needs to be what kills man. I would rather l humanity die than to see itself fail and humiliate self over and over again.

That is what we must focus on as a movement-- if you see hope, if you see a light at the end of the tunnel. We need to be there to snuff it out. To show the fools the darkness in EVERYTHING. We must deprive all MEN the lack of will to live to have a better Earth--- one free of humans.
Based mod. It seems you got my memories