Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled a "Slayer"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Was at lunch when this guy told me he had sex with an "ugly" chick last night. My first reaction was disgust, but I refrained from insulting him because he is a teammate of mine, and we work together a lot.

Instead of insulting him, I found another way to spread the blackpill. I told him that I hate modern "relationships" and women too much to even fuck one. I told him that if one came up to me trying to fuck, I'd tell her to fuck off.

He said he's done that before. I then told him that I think modern "relationships" were a joke, and before I could finish my explanation, he interjected by saying "Because it's not pure!" The "slayer" understands!

I told him that he's right, and asked him to contemplate the fact that the modern term for marriages is literally "Settling". That is very depraved. He agreed wholeheartedly, and said that he had made up his mind beforehand that he would either marry a girl from high school or not marry due to the lack of purity and genuineness of the "love". The blackpill is spreading!

I took it a notch further by informing him that I would not marry a nonvirgin. He said that would be hard to do, and I agreed, explaining, "They don't exist past the age of 12". He laughed. I told him more about how nonvirgin love is impure love, and he got this really depressed and aching look on his face, knowing he had just heard a depressing revelation. 

With the fact that he said not marrying a nonvirgin would be hard in mind, I reiterated the fact that I didn't even bring a phone to college to prove how serious I am about this. I'm not even trying. May the blackpill spread!

Trying to find a virgin femoid outside of HS is the same as chasing an unicorn...Well, at least in the west.

Why do guys like this want to talk about their latest "slay" all the time?

Octopusgun2 said:
Trying to find a virgin femoid outside of HS is the same as chasing an unicorn...Well, at least in the west.

You're right but that does't mean I'm going to relent.

KyloRen said:
Why do guys like this want to talk about their latest "slay" all the time?

To let everyone know they aren't a genetic failure

You are doing God's work brother. It will not be forgotten.

ItheIthe said:
Was at lunch when this guy told me he had sex with an "ugly" chick last night. My first reaction was disgust, but I refrained from insulting him because he is a teammate of mine, and we work together a lot.

Instead of insulting him, I found another way to spread the blackpill. I told him that I hate modern "relationships" and women too much to even fuck one. I told him that if one came up to me trying to fuck, I'd tell her to fuck off.

He said he's done that before. I then told him that I think modern "relationships" were a joke, and before I could finish my explanation, he interjected by saying "Because it's not pure!" The "slayer" understands!

I told him that he's right, and asked him to contemplate the fact that the modern term for marriages is literally "Settling". That is very depraved. He agreed wholeheartedly, and said that he had made up his mind beforehand that he would either marry a girl from high school or not marry due to the lack of purity and genuineness of the "love". The blackpill is spreading!

I took it a notch further by informing him that I would not marry a nonvirgin. He said that would be hard to do, and I agreed, explaining, "They don't exist past the age of 12". He laughed. I told him more about how nonvirgin love is impure love, and he got this really depressed and aching look on his face, knowing he had just heard a depressing revelation. 

With the fact that he said not marrying a nonvirgin would be hard in mind, I reiterated the fact that I didn't even bring a phone to college to prove how serious I am about this. I'm not even trying. May the blackpill spread!

are you legit christian?

Good job, keep spreading the blackpill.

Spidey said:
ItheIthe said:
He said he's done that before. I then told him that I think modern "relationships" were a joke, and before I could finish my explanation, he interjected by saying "Because it's not pure!" The "slayer" understands!
I took it a notch further by informing him that I would not marry a nonvirgin. He said that would be hard to do, and I agreed, explaining, "They don't exist past the age of 12". He laughed. I told him more about how nonvirgin love is impure love, and he got this really depressed and aching look on his face, knowing he had just heard a depressing revelation.
are you legit christian?

Yeah, he is. He even tried to convert me. I said no thanks, I'm already Muslim.

its better to befriend a chad or chadlite rather than a normie. at least they are blackpilled.

i feel like chads/chadlites, etc are the only people you can actually "be friends" with, since they probably won't fuck you over/betray just to get a girl. literally every normie friend you ever have will backstab you like fuck just to have a chance with some roastie, at least most of the time.

whogivesafucc said:
i feel like chads/chadlites, etc are the only people you can actually "be friends" with, since they probably won't fuck you over/betray just to get a girl. literally every normie friend you ever have will backstab you like fuck just to have a chance with some roastie, at least most of the time.

This is very true. They are insecure rodents, like I was one time. I really can't blame them, in this society.

Spidey said:
are you legit christian?

I mean I believe in Christ wholeheartedly

Spidey said:
So you are technically volcel?

I very much chose not to be around modern women because I am incapable of loving them and they are incapable of loving me.

ItheIthe said:
I very much chose not to be around modern women because I am incapable of loving them and they are incapable of loving me.

im trying to get a virgin LTR to develop into marriage. time is running out.

Spidey said:
im trying to get a virgin LTR to develop into marriage. time is running out.

Never marry a nonvirgin. They are desensitized due to giving their pure love to someone else, and are therefore incapable of loving you to the same extent. The whole concept of people fucking and chucking 20 different partners, or even 1 before marriage, is just absurd and disgusting.

ItheIthe said:
Never marry a nonvirgin. They are desensitized due to giving their pure love to someone else, and are therefore incapable of loving you to the same extent. The whole concept of people fucking and chucking 20 different partners, or even 1 before marriage, is just absurd and disgusting.

Agree.