Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilled a normie friend yesterday

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
Mfer still didn't get over that bitch he was dating 2 years ago and ended up breaking up with when he proposed:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. He's currently binge watching FaceandLMS streams :lul::lul::lul:

It's good but I personally can't watch FaceandLMS because he's too slow-paced and too autistic

It's good but I personally can't watch FaceandLMS because he's too slow-paced and too autistic
I made him a playlist for the entire week. I tasked him with watching it, we're having a discussion next thursday:lul::lul::lul:. The playlist consists of FaceandLMS, inceltv, and wheat waffles content.

I made him a playlist for the entire week. I tasked him with watching it, we're having a discussion next thursday:lul::lul::lul:. The playlist consists of FaceandLMS, inceltv, and wheat waffles content.
Good shit!

He mogged you lmao

He got cucked. The toilet told him she's not ready to settle down (still screening her options) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I know but he want most far then all of us

:feelsYall: