Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill VS Redpill?

KittenCel

KittenCel

Greycel
Hello, I am new to this community. I've been lurking for a while though. To the best of my research, "MentalCel" is the term that best describes me. It's nice to meet all of you guys.

Could someone help me out by explaining the difference between the redpill and the blackpill please?

The redpill : acting dominant and alpha and MGTOW and add some bluepilled crap like nofap and showers and dressing decently, which is bullshit and never been proven to work.

The blackpill : it's all about looks and genetics and they do determine EVERYTHING in your life including relationships, women, social life, career, etc, and that the halo effect is real and determines how people and society sees you, which makes sense and been proven multiple times.

The redpill : acting dominant and alpha and MGTOW and add some bluepilled crap like nofap and showers and dressing decently, which is bullshit and never been proven to work.

The blackpill : it's all about looks and genetics and they do determine EVERYTHING in your life including relationships, women, social life, career, etc, and that the halo effect is real and determines how people and society sees you, which makes sense and been proven multiple times.

Thanks for the information :)

BluePill = Ideal/False reality

RedPill = Coping/Fighting against reality

BlackPill = Accepting the harsh reality.

mentalcel = shy fakecel who is too much of a bitch to talk to a girl

i think, the redpill is for who want to try change his life, with lookmaxing his face, chirurgical or only with take care of skin, hair and facial hair, dont know if i write correct, sorry for my bad english, isnt my language, in any case, the black is for who have lost any hope, for found a girl, and he abandon the idea of try to change his life, he can only see how mutch is dark the life, withouth any love from any one, one life lived alone.

The only reason the community uses the term "black pill" is because the term "red pill" was co-opted by PUA and manosphere coping retards. The Red Pill used to refer to the same set of concepts now labeled as Black Pill.

This is a rather harsh paraphrasing, but I can't disagree with the sentiment.

The only reason the community uses the term "black pill" is because the term "red pill" was co-opted by PUA and manosphere coping retards. The Red Pill used to refer to the same set of concepts now labeled as Black Pill.

Yeah, thanks. I've seen them used synonymously, so that's probably where the confusion arose.

Blackpill is also coping to a lesser extent

Blackpill is also coping to a lesser extent

It doesn't seem like it's really possible to not "cope" at all. By being human and moving towards pleasure and away from pain, even suicide is negative reinforcement, and therefore a cope.

In your view, would the ideal course of action be to minimise the amount of coping? If you did such, it seems like you'd be maximising the amount of misery, why is this more appealing?

What's the point in identifying a cope if there's no better course of action having done so?