Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill Top 5 most brutal "pills"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
5th place: the foid nature pill= foids are very limited in comparison to us and will never truly care about you beyond how useful you can be to them in one or more ways. They will never love you, empathize with you, be loyal to you or understand you. They just follow their pussy tingles; no tingles, you're out. Next

4th place: the looks blackpill= the primary source of attraction is looks and if your looks are good enough you can get away with pretty much anything; likewise, if you're ugly, people will always dislike, reject and gaslight you no matter what

3rd place: the dual mating strategy pill= foids will look for good-looking aggressive men for sex/romance/reproduction and for meek, hard-working, less attractive men for financial (and other types of) support

2nd place: the dark triad pill= foids are attracted to evil and reward evil and atrocious crimes with love and sex

1st place: the unlimited gynocentrism pill= the first place is not a pill that applies to women, but to us men. Men are biologically programmed to fuck each other over and compete for foids. EVEN IN A FUCKING INCEL FORUM, there's still gynocentrism, simping. etc

Looks is so important, but, lots of lefty hoes want soy BF even to fuck, etc still that can easy change as they have the man around their finger

1st place: the unlimited gynocentrism pill= the first place is not a pill that applies to women, but to us men. Men are biologically programmed to fuck each other over and compete for foids. EVEN IN A FUCKING INCEL FORUM, there's still gynocentrism, simping. etc
EcldbemWsAIyAyv

Thank god u left out the age pill to give the others a fighting chance. Age pill is pill 0.