Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACKPILL, THIS GUY IS 5'6

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
I'm 5'6 too, i look like a little kid lol, look at him, he looks like a 11yo kid, IT'S OVER FOR MANLETS
4897c6235e83214aad29e4ae74c74540.jpg

KEK, THE 10 YEAR OLD GIRL IS ALMOST TALLER THAN HIM LOL
ODq5O7L.jpg

When will they learn.

This makes me happy having a normal height. I cant imagine how shitty it must be to be so tiny.

he still get more girls than me.

Who is this guy? I keep seeing pictures of him and I know he's a rapper but other than that I have no idea who he is. I swear every year there's more and more celebrities who everyone is talking about that I've never heard of. I'm old.

Anyway that haircut just really pisses me off. It makes him look like such a fucking tool. Phaggots like this guy are why I only listen to rap from the 90s and 2000s.

It's over for manlets...

Ryo Hazuki said:
Who is this guy?  I keep seeing pictures of him and I know he's a rapper but other than that I have no idea who he is.  I swear every year there's more and more celebrities who everyone is talking about that I've never heard of.  I'm old.

Anyway that haircut just really pisses me off.  It makes him look like such a fucking tool.  Phaggots like this guy are why I only listen to rap from the 90s and 2000s.

xxxtentancion

torujo said:
xxxtentancion

Oh god he has "xxx" in his pseudonym? God that make me want to knock his phaggot ass out even more.