Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Blackpill][Theory]Soldiering is masculine, spying is feminine.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Soldiering is archetypically masculine and spying is archetypically feminine. Combat involves strength, confrontation, directness, and bluntness, and killing. Espionage involves manipulation and deception, stealth, subterfuge, sabotage, and assassination. Such as is in war as is in everyday life, as war is the final form of human expression.

Think of soldiers and you'll instinctively think of alpha males. Brute force chads ready to kill. Think of spies and you'll instinctively think of females and seductresses. Stacies handpicked for their looks and charm.

Men in the espionage world are the beta males. They're the ones who are sometimes smarter, but often not strong enough to be on the front lines. The James Bond fiction is a fantasy of the beta male. Look at this picture and tell me if you see a beta male.

iu

No, you don't. What you see is a fictional idealization of the alpha male in the mind of a beta male. The suaveness and sophistication, effortlessly making mundane the extraordinary. Like it's just another day at the office. Now contrast that with this picture.

iu

This is the pure and raw masculinity. These men are ready to kill, pillage, plunder, and rape, and only the hand of God is going to stop them. They're already living the best life a man can live. They make the rules and nobody tells them what to do. What would such a creature fantasize about? BEING GODS. Creating and destroying civilization, at their whim. This is peak masculinity.

Contrast this with the imaginary male above and you'll imagine that he wouldn't risk missing a day of his skincare routine and being clean shaven for a single day of war. The idealization is clearly a lesser than the actualization.

@Lordgoro1

James Bond is the masculine kind of spy. He kills and pillages and plunders and rapes.

@SlayerSlayer

James Bond is the masculine kind of spy. He kills and pillages and plunders and rapes.
Yes, but he's kept on a tight leash. By whom? A female (used to be male). The warriors answer to nobody.

Fighting is gay im not dying for anyone or any cause unless it specifically threatens my life or family

Yes, but he's kept on a tight leash. By whom? A female (used to be male). The warriors answer to nobody.

Who, M? M is Voldemort now.

soldiers were usually just poor people sent to die jfl

what about terrorism ?

What about it?
are they more masculine or feminine

rebeliants are kinda feminine due to how much they are romantized by society and that they always fall to being victims of revolution after this

are they more masculine or feminine

rebeliants are kinda feminine due to how much they are romantized by society and that they always fall to being victims of revolution after this
It's masculine, but it's weaker than alpha. Not exactly beta, though.

I never got to tell you, but I always awaited your return.

Nevermind, yes I did.

soldiers were usually just poor people sent to die jfl
I'm not talking about forced peasant conscripts. I'm talking about warriors. Not all warriors are soldiers, but some soldiers are warriors. The meaning of warrior is less commonly known, so I used soldier to avoid confusion. Also, "warrioring" isn't a word.

Soldiering is archetypically masculine and spying is archetypically feminine. Combat involves strength, confrontation, directness, and bluntness, and killing. Espionage involves manipulation and deception, stealth, subterfuge, sabotage, and assassination. Such as is in war as is in everyday life, as war is the final form of human expression.

Think of soldiers and you'll instinctively think of alpha males. Brute force chads ready to kill. Think of spies and you'll instinctively think of females and seductresses. Stacies handpicked for their looks and charm.

Men in the espionage world are the beta males. They're the ones who are sometimes smarter, but often not strong enough to be on the front lines. The James Bond fiction is a fantasy of the beta male. Look at this picture and tell me if you see a beta male.

iu

No, you don't. What you see is a fictional idealization of the alpha male in the mind of a beta male. The suaveness and sophistication, effortlessly making mundane the extraordinary. Like it's just another day at the office. Now contrast that with this picture.

iu

This is the pure and raw masculinity. These men are ready to kill, pillage, plunder, and rape, and only the hand of God is going to stop them. They're already living the best life a man can live. They make the rules and nobody tells them what to do. What would such a creature fantasize about? BEING GODS. Creating and destroying civilization, at their whim. This is peak masculinity.

Contrast this with the imaginary male above and you'll imagine that he wouldn't risk missing a day of his skincare routine and being clean shaven for a single day of war. The idealization is clearly a lesser than the actualization.

@Lordgoro1
high iq post

Anything where you have to exert yourself and put your ass on the line is inherently masculine.

i agree to some extent but consider who is doing the strategizing for these soldiers to go to combat. Someone has to do reconnaissance and understand where the enemy is going to be. All that work is masculine in my opinion. Either way, whatever requires a higher IQ is going to be considered less masculine.

i agree with the post however i am kind of not sure about masculinity template being used here to represent soldiers;
like there existed soldiers like Mike Vining who looked like comedian-actor Rick Moranis when clean shaven or a pedophile with that patchy beard and moustache

Mike Vining
FRqcQ5kXwAAq0kZ.jpg:large

so not sure about looks on a soldier part much; or maybe i'm just looking at very noteworthy exception and not general stereotype of soldiers or something else

iu

iu

@Lordgoro1
Comparing my ancient Viking heritage to James Bond is just not feasable, OFC Vikings gonna be like that, James Bond a spy has to be smart and undercover at all times, He cant just go ER, If hes detected he had to fight, I remember running and fighting scenes in the movies, This thread is bullshit!

'Masculine'
Fucking hell. Sure, you are a very manly man if you go off and fight in wars and die like a peon, just like the overlords want you to. Become cannon fodder, be disposable. They would like you to think that this is how you become a 'real man'. JFL. That means they don't have to get their hands dirty.

Last edited:

iu

iu

@Lordgoro1
I think Business leaders are pretty alpha. Leading entire organisations and having control over vast capital sounds alpha

'Masculine'
Fucking hell. Sure, you are a very manly man if you go off and fight in wars and die like a peon, just like the overlords want you to. Become cannon fodder, be disposable. They would like you to think that this is how you become a 'real man'. JFL. That means they don't have to get their hands dirty.
Exactly. You should serve no one else aside from yourself. Masculinity is about being strong against an uncaring world, not sacrificing yourself for people who don't care about you.

soldiering is for cucks.