Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill : the US actually IS the center of the world, and it's not gonna collapse

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
When I was younger and edgy, I used to think that the US was a bad place.

That "the dollar" was about to "crash".

Here's what I eventually realised : with all its problems, the US is still the center of the world.

It's much more powerful than China, India, Russia, or Europe (Europe is the US' bitch anyway).

US has best military in the world (by FAR) best innovation (smartphones, internet, social media, everything that is now mainstream comes from the US), best soft power, and of course : By FAR the best economy in the world.

The US is cucked in may ways - if compared to abstract, idealistic societies.

But if you compare it to the rest of the world, its n1.

If the US collapse, the world collapses.

Sorry to break it down to you.

Yeah, but what does that really do for it's people, Eurocel? I don't give a shit about my home country being dominant, it does nothing for me. My federal, state, and county governments sincerely do not care about me. Why should I do the same?

Yeah, but what does that really do for it's people, Eurocel? I don't give a shit about my home country being dominant, it does nothing for me. My federal, state, and county governments sincerely do not care about me. Why should I do the same?

Here's the thing : it does a lot for you.

For example, as a US citizen, you can move to thailand and become rich overnight.

A Thai dude cant do the opposite.

Here's the thing : it does a lot for you.

For example, as a US citizen, you can move to thailand and become rich overnight.

A Thai dude cant do the opposite.
I'd still pick to grow up in Thailand rather than Arizona any day.

You could say the same thing about the late Roman empire.

Yes we are still the dominant world hegemon but our core institutions are breaking down and social cohesion is slowly being eroded over the decades until it will eventually collapse, perhaps by the end of our lifetimes or maybe another generation or two—if we dont have WWIII or nuclear apocalypse before then.

Yes we are still the dominant world hegemon but our core institutions are breaking down and social cohesion is slowly being eroded over the decades until it will eventually collapse, perhaps by the end of our lifetimes or maybe another generation or two—if we dont have WWIII or nuclear apocalypse before then.

The U.S. is still strong but other countries are gaining ground.
The U.S. isn't nearly as overpowered compared to other nations as it was when I was growing up and is losing ground all the time.
They are spreading themselves very thin and making more enemies than they can fight, including making enemies with even their own citizens. I'm not sure the U.S. will be able to maintain it's monopoly on global force if things keep up like this, which is a good thing for us incels imo.

The EU and China both have around the same GDP as the USA...
When the belt and road initiative is expanded and we connect to them we are going to completely eclipse the USA.

The U.S. is still strong but other countries are gaining ground.
The U.S. isn't nearly as overpowered compared to other nations as it was when I was growing up and is losing ground all the time.
They are spreading themselves very thin and making more enemies than they can fight, including making enemies with even their own citizens. I'm not sure the U.S. will be able to maintain it's monopoly on global force if things keep up like this, which is a good thing for us incels imo.
I like to think of the USA as that rich fag you went to school with who looked like they had alot of promise and still life mogs you to oblivion but came out as way more of a train wreck than you thought he would post high school

Yeah! Also, people can be too arrogant to acknowledge the luck factor. The West was lucky with the Industrial Revolution. They simply could be in the game earlier than others similar to tech giants in the tech industry.

The West also had two major economical fuck-ups. They still are going strong.

It's also a cope to think world collapses if US collapses. Both the financial disasters didn't strongly impact Eastern Countries.

You are correct, obviously. Though sadly the US started with all of this globohomo shit and that means that they'll soon announce open season on us inkies.

Here's what I eventually realised : with all its problems, the US is still the center of the world.

It's much more powerful than China, India, Russia, or Europe (Europe is the US' bitch anyway).

US has best military in the world (by FAR) best innovation (smartphones, internet, social media, everything that is now mainstream comes from the US), best soft power, and of course : By FAR the best economy in the world.

True the USA is still dominating the world but that domination is slowly declining with the rise of china and india. But as long as the highly pajeets and chings keep moving to the west the USA will (sadly) be alright

True the USA is still dominating the world but that domination is slowly declining with the rise of china and india. But as long as the highly educated pajeets and chings keep moving to the west the USA will (sadly) be alright

Collapse=Cope

israel is actually the center of the world, because jews are God's chosen people :soy: , and they own congress and can do whatever the fuck they want. The USA is a puppet state

Oh yeah "the sun never sets on the British Epire" .

The US is deeply flawed by a world run by Russian savages or Chinese Scammers would be way worse.

Except the US is just the continuation of the british empire
No the USA is its own entity because they won their independance from Britain and they won WW2.

The USA has as its strength the US$. It can borrow like crazy to pay for its huge military and building a local economy and export the infaltion costs for the borrowing.

Once the world finds a way to avoid using the US$ then the US empire will crash brutally in itself like a house of cards. The inflation in the USA will be horrible and the whole WEST will also crash to horrible poverty because they are tied to the USA economically since 1945. Thats the reason no country in the West rebels against the USA because they are stuck with it for now or else they crash horribly. Nobody in the West can afford that and risk getting locked out of all the other Western countries markets.

But eventually everything ends and the USA is ending soon because none western countries are slowly slowly building alternative payment systems independant of USA. For now they use the US$ because they still have no choice.

USA and its western allies will have to go to war to save the US$ as world currency or else build alternative economies. Which is already happening. Germany is buying gold like crazy because the writing is on the wall for the USA and the US$. It will take a few decades but USA is finished. USA cant fight and win simultaniously against all the BRICS countries for example its just too much of an overstretch and the darkies , none whites, none westerners are also sick and tired of USA, just ask the Palastinians, Zimabaweans, Russians, Chinese etc etc now so the end is coming sooner or later.

Oy vey

The sun will explode before America collapses.

The sun will explode before America collapses.
Same with Canada. Doomers here have been worried about the state of Canada and that it's gonna collapse. Never gonna happen because the US will just take over and it'll become the 51st state (lifefuel for @TheDarkEnigma)

Not really anymore. Others have already touched on this, but if you remember how dominant they were in the 90s and 00s, it's clear that they've fallen down from that and are nowhere near as powerful as they were then.

Like, you can look at how much of global GDP growth has been coming from the US and its vassals over time. From 1990 to 2000, over 40% of all nominal GDP growth came from the US alone, while it was 70% when counting the EU and Japan as well. Total economic domination by the US and its vassals. Meanwhile, from 2000 to 2010, even the EU and the US together couldn't manage 40%, and by now, most experts agree that most of the growth is coming from China, India and Asia in general.

Add to that the recent statistics which show that not only has China been producing more scientific papers than the US ever since 2020 or so, but that it's also currently producing more high-quality papers specifically, and the US is actually on the way to also fall down below the EU in this area, for the first time in decades after producing more than half of such scientific papers for decades until quite recently.

Even when it comes to culture and such, I've seen studies which showed that Hollywood movies are becoming less popular in China and other non-Western countries with decent film-making industries, and even in Europe where they've dominated for decades, both US and local European films are becoming less popular while non-Western ones are gaining market share.

The US is still extremely powerful and influential, but it's nowhere near where they were during the 90s Unipolar Moment, it's either stagnating or slowly declining depending on which area/indicator you look like, and it will never be as powerful as it was then.

Not really anymore. Others have already touched on this, but if you remember how dominant they were in the 90s and 00s, it's clear that they've fallen down from that and are nowhere near as powerful as they were then.

Like, you can look at how much of global GDP growth has been coming from the US and its vassals over time. From 1990 to 2000, over 40% of all nominal GDP growth came from the US alone, while it was 70% when counting the EU and Japan as well. Total economic domination by the US and its vassals. Meanwhile, from 2000 to 2010, even the EU and the US together couldn't manage 40%, and by now, most experts agree that most of the growth is coming from China, India and Asia in general.

View attachment 1191378View attachment 1191379

Add to that the recent statistics which show that not only has China been producing more scientific papers than the US ever since 2020 or so, but that it's also currently producing more high-quality papers specifically, and the US is actually on the way to also fall down below the EU in this area, for the first time in decades after producing more than half of such scientific papers for decades until quite recently.

View attachment 1191390

Even when it comes to culture and such, I've seen studies which showed that Hollywood movies are becoming less popular in China and other non-Western countries with decent film-making industries, and even in Europe where they've dominated for decades, both US and local European films are becoming less popular while non-Western ones are gaining market share.

The US is still extremely powerful and influential, but it's nowhere near where they were during the 90s Unipolar Moment, it's either stagnating or slowly declining depending on which area/indicator you look like, and it will never be as powerful as it was then.
High iq post :feelswhere: