Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Blackpill saved my life

B

Beakcel

Greycel
I'm a 31 yo khhv, I've spent the last few years drifting in and out of incel spaces, I posted on the old .me forum and migrated to r/incelswithouthate before it was shut down.

Its been maybe 2 years since I consumed any incel or blackpilled content and it has made very little difference to my mental well-being. so much for the ":bluepill:you just need to leave thoes toxic forums inkwell:soy:" bull shit that redit retards parrot over and over again. If I never found these forums and sub reddits I would have thought this shit was only happening to me and I would have roped by now. The backpill has saved my life and probably helped countless men to stop blaming them selves for things they can't control. It's mind boggling to me that people still set out to debate and disprove our beliefs when they are based on consistent and observable human behaviour

Many such cases. The bluepill and also the realization that it's bullshit can ruin people sure. But the blackpill has helped a lot of guys. It reduces the amount of self-hate in many guys which is good. It's ofc also great for good looking guys and women who come across it. The few that I have, are much more aware of their sky high worth and can use it to their advantage.

I'm a 31 yo khhv, I've spent the last few years drifting in and out of incel spaces, I posted on the old .me forum and migrated to r/incelswithouthate before it was shut down.

Its been maybe 2 years since I consumed any incel or blackpilled content and it has made very little difference to my mental well-being. so much for the ":bluepill:you just need to leave thoes toxic forums inkwell:soy:" bull shit that redit retards parrot over and over again. If I never found these forums and sub reddits I would have thought this shit was only happening to me and I would have roped by now. The backpill has saved my life and probably helped countless men to stop blaming them selves for things they can't control. It's mind boggling to me that people still set out to debate and disprove our beliefs when they are based on consistent and observable human behaviour
As our brother IncelTV always says: "the black pill saves lives" and "don't be a free agent in life, let the black pill guide you".

Many such cases. The bluepill and also the realization that it's bullshit can ruin people sure. But the blackpill has helped a lot of guys. It reduces the amount of self-hate in many guys which is good. It's ofc also great for good looking guys and women who come across it. The few that I have, are much more aware of their sky high worth and can use it to their advantage.
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I agree modcel

I hate life and want to be fuckin dead

It's harsh to accept fr

But it's the only way to not be a cuck as an ugly short man