Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Blackpill] [Racepill] 95% of sperm donors from Brazil are whites from Southern colonial cities which contain 2% of the national population at best

Hopefuel for 5'11" manlets.

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the racepill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for coloredcels
I live in a "white" European country, but I'm swarthy and visibly darker than most of the population. I can relate to this in a way. Whenever I leave my house I get mogged by propper white men.
I don't look middle eastern or anything, but my skin is not peach white and my eyes are brown. I'm a typical swarthy southern Euro.

JBW proven once again
Lol dont trip.

Blacks >>>>>> Yellows and Indians.

You mean Tyrones > Yellows and Indians, a regular black guy (not tall, not significantly athletic, has no abs, doesn't have a large penis) is actually worse because he has the negative halo of very dark skin and no perks to offset that negative

Problem is people keep conflating "tyrone" with all black men, and ironically incels are doing this too

I'd say its Indians (low caste - dark) < blacks < Indians (high caste - white) < yellows < tyrone

High caste indians are usually white looking and have caucasoid features, some are a bit dark but they still have the facial structure of a white man, they easily mog a regular black guy

Last edited:
JFL @ racepill deniers.

White people are gods. If you are white and still an incel, you are basically an ethnic. You are a street-shitting curry. You are not white.

@tehgymcel420 you might find this post intriguing.

JFL @ racepill deniers.

White people are gods. If you are white and still an incel, you are basically an ethnic. You are a street-shitting curry. You are not white.

@tehgymcel420 you might find this post intriguing.
This is the ultimate racepill that these "whites" can't accept.

Supply and demand strikes again.

You mean Tyrones > Yellows and Indians, a regular black guy (not tall, not significantly athletic, has no abs, doesn't have a large penis) is actually worse because he has the negative halo of very dark skin and no perks to offset that negative

Problem is people keep conflating "tyrone" with all black men, and ironically incels are doing this too

I'd say its Indians (low caste - dark) < blacks < Indians (high caste - white) < yellows < tyrone

High caste indians are usually white looking and have caucasoid features, some are a bit dark but they still have the facial structure of a white man, they easily mog a regular black guy

Ricemen are not above light skinned Indians lol. Those type of Indians can pass as Spanish, Italian and will be above Tyrone too.

At least Brazil isnt on full retard mode. I am honestly surprised by that. And don’t worry white men will die out anyway in the Us and Europe. It’s just fair if there is some place where our genes will persist.

Just seeing 528% instantly made it loose credibility

just bleach your skin theory

Yet another reason to hate women

Aren't brazilians one of the most self hating ethnics?
Are caucasian brazilians still considered brazilians?
???
Brazilians are those born in Brazil, I suppose... Brazilian isn't a race

when are they gonna realize that mixing non-white with white doesn't do anything asides from erase the white traits. half whites dont look white in the slightest.

white should only mix with white

one of natures cruelest jokes was making white genes recessive

Imagine being a race supremacist as an Incel...Or to defend a race that cucks you and denies you sex, cheering for a white chad to fuck foids just for the sake of the greatness of a group of people that don't want you in their community because you are an unattractive beta male despite "being white"

White Incels should stop coping that way and should try to fuck whatever is available and attractive enough for them, especially considering white foids are the pickest, so joke's on them, I really cannot criticize whoever attempts to SEAmax

Last edited:
TEEEHEEEEE Looks don't matter sweaty