Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Blackpill] [Racepill] 95% of sperm donors from Brazil are whites from Southern colonial cities which contain 2% of the national population at best

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Also:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-mix...mports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000

Life mimics memes once again:

JBW proven once again

hmm i wonder why is that...

But all races are equally attractive and equal.

this is why "white genocide"-tards have negative iq.

every foid in the world wants white semen and every men wants to fuck white pussy.
white genes are winning everywhere.

Race traitors tbh

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the racepill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for coloredcels

every foid in the world wants white semen and every men wants to fuck white pussy.
The problem is that the foids who want white sperm in their wombs the most are nonwhite. The white ones become kidless feminists, lesbians, etc.

So the white race won't disappear, just pure whites and most of the mitochondrial DNA from whites.

As for the nonwhite men who want to fuck white foids, well, we know how well they are doing :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
everyone wants to be white, everyone wants their children to be white

I'm not hypocritical about that.

When I saw my DNA results I noticed that just being mostly white isn't enough, you gotta be as white as you possibly can. Pure white and especially pure Nordic men mog the shit out of me.

i dont wanna say they all think the same but my fcking god

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

this tbh

Do you have the text from the legendary "white people are gods" thread as well? This one was deleted :feelsrope:

I'm not hypocritical about that.

When I saw my DNA results I noticed that just being mostly white isn't enough, you gotta be as white as you possibly can. Pure white and especially pure Nordic men mog the shit out of me.

This. Foids want tall blue eyed light skinned kids. Denmark has the world leader sperm bank.

95%? thats a fuck ton

just be blonde with blue eyes theorie

JBBWBE ?

or JBA just be anglo

my pa is anglo, but i din't got any of his features :cryfeels:
My father is pure white but I look a lot more like my mom.

I mostly got the worst features from each parent except from height.

My father is pure white but I look a lot more like my mom.

I mostly got the worst features from each parent except from height.
same, fuck race mixers, they make or life a fucking hell boyo

This is why we should all just paint ourselves white.

JBW=JBC, no foid would inseminate herself with a white truecel’s dna

This is why we should all just paint ourselves white.
JFL if you're not Michael Jackson maxxing in 2019.
JBW=JBC, no foid would inseminate herself with a white truecel’s dna
I don't fully believe in JBW as in "you automatically win through being white", but they mog the shit out of others races and have way less truly horrid people among their ranks.

Imagine if political correctness wasn't a thing. Eugenics would be rampant.

tbh tbh ngl

All non white men genetic trash should be executed at birth. Non-white women should be given out as sex slaves to us

Fixed. Eugenics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> low IQ, low sentience, ugly stormfag autists reproducing.

The main issue the future presents in racemixing is that being white with blue eyes becomes a lottery instead of assuring the guaranteed traits by not racemixing.
tbh tbh ngl

All non white men should be executed at birth. Non-white women should be given out as sex slaves to us

Without impregnating subhuman foids. I concur with the extermination of nonwhitemales at birth and preserving the foid counterparts as sex slaves so long as they don't reproduce.

I don't fully believe in JBW as in "you automatically win through being white", but they mog the shit out of others races and have way less truly horrid people among their ranks.
this

I will never neglect the struggles of a white truecel

but it is well known that white males are more likely to have an easier time in finding a girl than a nonwhite male

Ethnic women want their children to look as white as possible, since ethnic women are self loathing, they hate their men, children,themselves,their race and the racial features, from appearance to IQ(except Noodlewhores since they like their IQ and looks). So it really shouldn't be a surprise that these foids want sperm from whitemen. Sigh they're truly selfish to not think about the incel sons they'll end up having by doing this. But then again foids in general are selfish so it really shouldn't come as a surprise.

Not really the same race though, unless you think race is only "skin deep"
Close enough. Pure whites will def be more rare but white passing ppl will still exist

Aren't brazilians one of the most self hating ethnics?
Are caucasian brazilians still considered brazilians?

Well yes of course, women want blue eyed and blonde haired babies.
It is naturally a very sought after look, there's no denying it.

Brutal racepill , JBW.
Ethnic women want their children to look as white as possible, since ethnic women are self loathing, they hate their men, children,themselves,their race and the racial features, from appearance to IQ(except Noodlewhores since they like their IQ and looks). So it really shouldn't be a surprise that these foids want sperm from whitemen. Sigh they're truly selfish to not think about the incel sons they'll end up having by doing this. But then again foids in general are selfish so it really shouldn't come as a surprise.
:feelskek:

It’s every last white person’s fault :rolleyes:

when are they gonna realize that mixing non-white with white doesn't do anything asides from erase the white traits. half whites dont look white in the slightest.

white should only mix with white

one of natures cruelest jokes was making white genes recessive

Water is wet proven again.

when are they gonna realize that mixing non-white with white doesn't do anything asides from erase the white traits. half whites dont look white in the slightest.

white should only mix with white

one of natures cruelest jokes was making white genes recessive
That’s the coldest part about it. Can’t even live vicariously through your kids

If you’re asian or black and want to erase your races features from your gene pool, good luck JFL, you won’t live to see that day