Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpill proven wrong. IT was right about everything. We're incel because our personalities.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
Have you ever wondered why you're not happily taking a seaside stroll with your significant other? It's not height, autism, or canthal tilt. It's because you have a bad personality, unlike this guy:

He's got a girlfiend because of his GREAT personality.

A criminal record.

And that's how this beautiful girl managed to gets 60 bullet holes poked through her body:

This is it inkwells. Improve your personality and maybe a girl will someday hold your hands and take a beachside stroll by your side in a sunny sunday morning.

Be more like him, don't be misogynistic.

Last edited:
They were killed with a shotgun or what:waitwhat:? It legit looks like she somehow got her head deleted:dafuckfeels: but her detached face, or what remains of it, is still there:worryfeels::shock:.

He has "tats". Foids are so superficial that it greatly improves your smv. The tatspill is underrated imo

And that's how this beautiful girl managed to gets 60 bullet holes poked through her body:
:lul::lul::lul:

damn i will have to make a thread on incel exit now my eyes are finally opened thank you brother

Another day another personality detector malfunction

He has "tats". Foids are so superficial that it greatly improves your smv. The tatspill is underrated imo
Just like clothes or muscles its only good on attractive guys but annoying on subhumans.

If ur sub5 ur tats will rub people wrong way like everything else about you

They were killed with a shotgun or what:waitwhat:? It legit looks like she somehow got her head deleted:dafuckfeels: but her detached face, or what remains of it, is still there:worryfeels::shock:.
naw bro bullets have a lot of energy and multiple shots from rifle rounds especially can easily delimb humans

Thugmaxxing end result

Just like clothes or muscles its only good on attractive guys but annoying on subhumans.

If ur sub5 ur tats will rub people wrong way like everything else about you
Yeah the failo is real. But some nt nearcel could use it to his advantage. If he wants to sell his soul that is cause tattoos suck

Yeah the failo is real. But some nt nearcel could use it to his advantage. If he wants to sell his soul that is cause tattoos suck
yeah ltn can get a boost from being thug and with tattoos you get thug halo.. i know such examples

yeah ltn can get a boost from being thug and with tattoos you get thug halo.. i know such examples
It's not only thug halo i see soys with tats. It's also cool modern globohomo halo that foids relate a lot to

but what kinda schizo cope is that jfl
I like simplicity. Tattoos are inherently narcissistic to me. Back in the day people did those only when they were prisoners, military men or pilgrims or some tribal bushmens etc. Modern empowered narcissism tbh. Like you claim to be special without doing anything, you see this only in a super individualistic soyciety.

I like simplicity. Tattoos are inherently narcissistic to me. Back in the day people did those only when they were prisoners, military men or pilgrims or some tribal bushmens etc. Modern empowered narcissism tbh. Like you claim to be special without doing anything, you see this only in a super individualistic soyciety.
ok that make sense i thought you meant literally sell soul to some demons or shit lmao

Sounds legit n new

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back