Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill {Possible Inflammatory Post} PERCEIVED SOCIAL STATUS IS VITAL

How do you socialmediamaxx? I mean, going from 0 posts per year to five a day? Isn't that autistic by itself?

So you found friends to hang out with just by using snap chat? I would give it a shot but I would literally start from zero. I don't even have insta and fakebook. And there is no "goofball friend" to suck up to. So it's over for me?
I wasn't even truly friends with the kid I made a connection with. He just posted "come through" on his story and I did.

How do you socialmediamaxx? I mean, going from 0 posts per year to five a day? Isn't that autistic by itself?
Only snapchat stories matter not any of the other garbage social media outlets.

I wasn't even truly friends with the kid I made a connection with. He just posted "come through" on his story and I did.
So how did you find him? Probably a dumb question but I never used snap

Pretending to be friends with normies is one of the worst things in the world. You can't talk about anything else with them other than 'muh partiezz' 24/7. I physically can't stand being around them

I guess if you enjoy parties then it's worth it. I never have, and hate them.

So how did you find him? Probably a dumb question but I never used snap
I knew him but I wasn't really friends with him On snap there is also the option to add random people who are close by, kind of like the "suggested friends" feature on facebook.

I knew him but I wasn't really friends with him On snap there is also the option to add random people who are close by, kind of like the "suggested friends" feature on facebook.
Got it. One last question for now. Did it help you get girls? I know you don't date non virgins but could you date normie foids if you wanted?

Got it. One last question for now. Did it help you get girls? I know you don't date non virgins but could you date normie foids if you wanted?
Oh yeah I could definitely "date" used garbage, but I'd rather shoot them. You can PM me a pic if you want, and I'll give you some advice. The redpill gets so much hate on here because people just want to pity themselves. The reality is that females want an alpha male who seems like a celebrity and will put them in their place.