Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill {Possible Inflammatory Post} PERCEIVED SOCIAL STATUS IS VITAL

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
So as many of you know, I am a volcel who went from 11/10 inhib to having extremely low inhib. From poor social skills to good ones. So I am telling a story from both sides of the spectrum.

Now as a disclaimer, I'm not going into detail and I'm not going to brag. And, of course, this doesn't apply if you're a 1/10 truecel. But for a lot of guys here, Social Status Theory is legit.

When I was 11/10 inhib with no social life, pretty much all the girls ignored me. I was known as the local autist, pretty much. Due to having no social life, girls thought it was disgusting and creepy for a loner to make an attempt at them. Pretty much never gave me the time of day and even insulted me.

Then I gradually started lowering inhib. FINALLY found a way to parties. Somehow got bitches on snap. Every day I was posting snap stories of parties, hangouts with friends, and even a couple of weightroom posts once in a while (But don't overdo it). Guess what? Towards the end of the summer girls started acknowledging my existence. Started getting texts from girls about parties. They started talking to me at parties. Why? Because I made them believe I was a celebrity. I really went all the way in flexing on social media. REMINDER THAT ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW AND THEIR MAIN REASON FOR WANTING A "BOYFRIEND" IS TO SHOW OFF THEIR WORTH. IF THEY ARE "DATING" A CELEBRITY, THEY FEEL IT MAKES THEM HIGHER STATUS.

If you are a high school averagecel reading this you have to find a way to make this happen. It took years for me to learn the ropes but I did it. And I was someone who was so nervous and high inhib I would get physically sick at the THOUGHT OF STANDING IP IN CLASS TO SHARPEN A PENCIL. It's not over for you yet. HOWEVER, the BLACKPILL is that no amount of PUA shit will work. You have to work really fucking hard to build up status, and without it, you pretty much have no hope because femoids don't want to lower their reputation (The only thing they care about) by dating a low status male.

AND DAT CUMS FROM THE WAY U LOOK LMAO

AND DAT CUMS FROM THE WAY U LOOK LMAO
Unless you're truecel you can run social status game. Bit it's not easy to do at all if you have high inhib and no connections. You gotta branch around.

TFW fairly NT future doctor. Still lonely and single. It's because I'm am ugly mfer.

Becoming a doctor won't save you. Promise. e when milf nurses start showing you attention you don't change your mind about the blackpill.

It never even began.

REMINDER THAT ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW AND THEIR MAIN REASON FOR WANTING A "BOYFRIEND" IS TO SHOW OFF THEIR WORTH. IF THEY ARE "DATING" A CELEBRITY, THEY FEEL IT MAKES THEM HIGHER STATUS.
Pure truth. Seriously.

Notice how women always put themselves in the photos, but men tend to just make a photo of a place/thing without putting their face there. Women always want to flaunt it around. They put them on instagram, facebook or whatever. They go to places they don't personally enjoy just to show off they were there. It's like woman validates her existence by other people's thoughts.

Again the blackpill doesn't treat looks theory alone. It's Looks Money Status.
Money and Status together are incredibly powerful.

Pure truth. Seriously.

Notice how women always put themselves in the photos, but men tend to just make a photo of a place/thing without putting their face there. Women always want to flaunt it around. They put them on instagram, facebook or whatever. They go to places they don't personally enjoy just to show off they were there. It's like woman validates her existence by other people's thoughts.

Again the blackpill doesn't treat looks theory alone. It's Looks Money Status.
Money and Status together are incredibly powerful.
Why do you think women are constantly talking shit about each other and obsessing over social media? IT'S ALL ABOUT STATUS. There is something wrong with the femoid brain where they can't just enjoy life. They have to be better than everyone. And I really mean that. There's definitely some sort of biological difference there.

Legit post. It was over for me before it began. Im as autistic as they come.

Tips to NT max if I have no friends and no instagram?

So as many of you know, I am a volcel who went from 11/10 inhib to having extremely low inhib. From poor social skills to good ones. So I am telling a story from both sides of the spectrum.

Now as a disclaimer, I'm not going into detail and I'm not going to brag. And, of course, this doesn't apply if you're a 1/10 truecel. But for a lot of guys here, Social Status Theory is legit.

When I was 11/10 inhib with no social life, pretty much all the girls ignored me. I was known as the local autist, pretty much. Due to having no social life, girls thought it was disgusting and creepy for a loner to make an attempt at them. Pretty much never gave me the time of day and even insulted me.

Then I gradually started lowering inhib. FINALLY found a way to parties. Somehow got bitches on snap. Every day I was posting snap stories of parties, hangouts with friends, and even a couple of weightroom posts once in a while (But don't overdo it). Guess what? Towards the end of the summer girls started acknowledging my existence. Started getting texts from girls about parties. They started talking to me at parties. Why? Because I made them believe I was a celebrity. I really went all the way in flexing on social media. REMINDER THAT ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW AND THEIR MAIN REASON FOR WANTING A "BOYFRIEND" IS TO SHOW OFF THEIR WORTH. IF THEY ARE "DATING" A CELEBRITY, THEY FEEL IT MAKES THEM HIGHER STATUS.

If you are a high school averagecel reading this you have to find a way to make this happen. It took years for me to learn the ropes but I did it. And I was someone who was so nervous and high inhib I would get physically sick at the THOUGHT OF STANDING IP IN CLASS TO SHARPEN A PENCIL. It's not over for you yet. HOWEVER, the BLACKPILL is that no amount of PUA shit will work. You have to work really fucking hard to build up status, and without it, you pretty much have no hope because femoids don't want to lower their reputation (The only thing they care about) by dating a low status male.

Good advice OP.

All my cousins are would-be currycels with hot white gfs due to them being ultra extroverted, NT and low inhib. It's legit.

Tips to NT max if I have no friends and no instagram?
Well I can say there are 4 things that helped me more than anything else, but 2 require social interaction.

1. Is stop giving a fuck about any negative perception others may have of you. I know I;m making it sound easy, but what you need is a paradigm shift. Once I came to the conclusion that every else is brain dead hedonistic scum, I truly eliminated any inhib I had left. Look around. These fucking sheep do nothing but drink at parties and try to find "hookups". Look at their social media and note all the posts they make about depression and feeling lost. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE KEYS TO THE CITY. THEY ARE JUST FUCKING LOST RETARDS, THEY ARE NOT THE GOLD STANDARD YOU SHOULD FEAR. Who cares if they get negative thoughts of you? They are worthless and clueless.

2. Heavily criticize everyone in your mind. I think aspieness and anxiety comes from being scared of not living up to normie standards. Note every time someone talks differently. Note every time someone walks differently. Note every time someone says something out of line. Stalk them on twitter and note every tweet that shows their insecurities. Drill it into your head that there IS NO UNIVERSAL STANDARD. That was liberating as hell to me. I USED TO THINK EVERYONE WAS ADHERING TO A CODE OF CONDUCT I WAS CLUELESS ABOUT, THEN I REALIZED THEY'RE ALL JUST LOST AND DOING THEIR OWN SHIT. THEREFORE YOU CAN TOO.

3. Find a low inhib goofball friend and try to make connections through him. Even if he's not popular (They usually have less shame) Find one with no shame. Follow him around and try to emulate him.

4. Once you get some snapchat friends, POUNCE on any opportunity to go to a party. If they post "come through" or something, hit them up EVEN IF YOU HARDLY KNOW THEM (WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A NEGATIVE REACTION). Actually, my whole summer of going to parties started by doing JUST THIS, I replied to a dude's snap story of this and made a connection like that, and things took off.

Well I can say there are 4 things that helped me more than anything else, but 2 require social interaction.

1. Is stop giving a fuck about any negative perception others may have of you. I know I;m making it sound easy, but what you need is a paradigm shift. Once I came to the conclusion that every else is brain dead hedonistic scum, I truly eliminated any inhib I had left. Look around. These fucking sheep do nothing but drink at parties and try to find "hookups". Look at their social media and note all the posts they make about depression and feeling lost. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE KEYS TO THE CITY. THEY ARE JUST FUCKING LOST RETARDS, THEY ARE NOT THE GOLD STANDARD YOU SHOULD FEAR. Who cares if they get negative thoughts of you? They are worthless and clueless.

2. Heavily criticize everyone in your mind. I think aspieness and anxiety comes from being scared of not living up to normie standards. Note every time someone talks differently. Note every time someone walks differently. Note every time someone says something out of line. Stalk them on twitter and note every tweet that shows their insecurities. Drill it into your head that there IS NO UNIVERSAL STANDARD. That was liberating as hell to me. I USED TO THINK EVERYONE WAS ADHERING TO A CODE OF CONDUCT I WAS CLUELESS ABOUT, THEN I REALIZED THEY'RE ALL JUST LOST AND DOING THEIR OWN SHIT. THEREFORE YOU CAN TOO.

3. Find a low inhib goofball friend and try to make connections through him. Even if he's not popular (They usually have less shame) Find one with no shame. Follow him around and try to emulate him.

4. Once you get some snapchat friends, POUNCE on any opportunity to go to a party. If they post "come through" or something, hit them up EVEN IF YOU HARDLY KNOW THEM (WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A NEGATIVE REACTION). Actually, my whole summer of going to parties started by doing JUST THIS, I replied to a dude's snap story of this and made a connection like that, and things took off.

Thanks. The problem is that I have tried doing the first two things in the past and it backfired cause I was so aspie.

Thanks. The problem is that I have tried doing the first two things in the past and it backfired cause I was so aspie.
One other thing I used to do was constantly practice social scenarios in my head. I also managed to realize that I had no social identity ad use that to develop a mysterious kind of personna that has worked well

One other thing I used to do was constantly practice social scenarios in my head. I also managed to realize that I had no social identity ad use that to develop a mysterious kind of personna that has worked well

this just sounds like delusional cope

so become a degenarate
You pretty much have to at least come off as one. Really fucking disappointing. If you are a stand-up person, females will hate you. If you act like a fuckboy piece of filth, females will want you. Reminder that females have impaired thinking ability and need their decisions to be made for them.

HighIQ Thread. i Agree with this all.

how the fuck is this possible if you arent in high school or living on college dorms

Am I a volcel if I don't want to even try all of this shit?

It feels like i'd be rewriting who I am. Drop everything i'm doing and everything I love to try and transform myself into ultra-normie man. I have to get a snapchat and instagram and start social media maxxing for all of those likes, detailing every second of my life... I gotta pretend like i'm one of them, as if i'd rather be at the party talking to random stacies who have nothing in common with me rather than chilling at home, pretend like all of the shit I actually like isn't in my life anymore.

It's like man... fuck all of that, just rope or accept, those are my options.
If i'm so undesirable that I can't even find someone who will like me knowing my interests and hobbies, then fuck all of that, just give me the rope!!!:feelsree::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsrope:

Jesus fucking Christ, I am Muslim. That means I can't run partygame or NT game, because guess what I DONT FUCKING drink or smoke. So my only option is to celebrity max somehow to get my muslim arab waifu.

what grade level are you in? Im currently first year in uni and I'm on my way on trying to social media max but wanna know if its too late. Im just waiting to for my acne to clear up a bit more and my braces to get removed (very soon) to finally make an Instagram. I just hate face pics because of those too reasons, I feel Ill be more comfortable once those thing are off. Also I have started snapchat. I mad a alt account to spam in order to raise my snap score and wanted to know what a good snap score to have before I can start trying to add people without looking like a wierdo.

Jesus fucking Christ, I am Muslim. That means I can't run partygame or NT game, because guess what I DONT FUCKING drink or smoke. So my only option is to celebrity max somehow to get my muslim arab waifu.
arrange marriage

what grade level are you in? Im currently first year in uni and I'm on my way on trying to social media max but wanna know if its too late. Im just waiting to for my acne to clear up a bit more and my braces to get removed (very soon) to finally make an Instagram. I just hate face pics because of those too reasons, I feel Ill be more comfortable once those thing are off. Also I have started snapchat. I mad a alt account to spam in order to raise my snap score and wanted to know what a good snap score to have before I can start trying to add people without looking like a wierdo.
I am first year uni as well. I don't even run social game at uni because everyone is an absolute degenerate and I'd rather be alone. I'm almost a ghost on campus. I only run it in the summer when I'm reunited with high school people with the faint hope of finding a high school virgin that's no degenerate trash, but I am quickly losing hope because even virgin girls are degenerates these days. Instagram isn't necessary, but Snapchat is. You need to be posting stuff on Snap that makes you seem like a celebrity.

Last edited:
You were a volcel who came out of his shell... you didnt say you were ugly so i am assuming you are around normal average looks... the shit that came your way was because you looked normal and acted normal... / if you are subhuman its a lost cause... it wont work for you...

You pretty much have to at least come off as one. Really fucking disappointing. If you are a stand-up person, females will hate you. If you act like a fuckboy piece of filth, females will want you. Reminder that females have impaired thinking ability and need their decisions to be made for them.
I am first year uni as well. I don't even run social game at uni because everyone is an absolute degenerate and I'd rather be alone. I'm almost a ghost on campus. I only run it in the summer when I'm reunited with high school people with the faint hope of finding a high school virgin that's no degenerate trash, but I am quickly losing hope because even virgin girls are degenerates these days. Instagram isn't necessary, but Snapchat is. You need to be posting stuff on Snap that makes you seem like a celebrity.
I wish I had a wingman like you who was on the same mission as me.

I wish I had a wingman like you who was on the same mission as me.
What is your mission? I did this all in the hopes of finding a "girlfriend", but I am quickly realizing that ALL women are degenerate garbage. I'm about 1 summer away from packing it in and going full anti-social mode.

What is your mission? I did this all in the hopes of finding a "girlfriend", but I am quickly realizing that ALL women are degenerate garbage. I'm about 1 summer away from packing it in and going full anti-social mode.
My mission is to get a girlfriend too, if she's a little degenerate I won't mind as long as she doesn't expect me to spend money on her. But an 18 year old virgin would be my dream girl who I'd be ok with financially supporting.

My mission is to get a girlfriend too, if she's a little degenerate I won't mind as long as she doesn't expect me to spend money on her. But an 18 year old virgin would be my dream girl who I wouldn't mind financially supporting.
There's NO SUCH THING as a loyal femoid, you're better off going MGTOW.

well nobody respects me where I live, even kids

There's NO SUCH THING as a loyal femoid, you're better off going MGTOW.
That's why I'll try not to love her until I spend at least 7 drama free years with her. As long as during those 7 years she never cheats or denies me sex or behaves badly, then it can be almost safe to say she's a real nawalt.

Doesn't work if ur autistic

Bro start going to bars and clubs and doing PUA bro it will boost your results

Alright, cool we have a similar background then cause I'm also a ghost in uni but have a few friends back home that I will add on social media first. Are you planning to run social media game in uni?

haha laughing my ass off as you think women will come to you based on how much you don’t give a fuck get out with this blue pilled shit.

Back to leddit with your ass

this. i know legit 4/10 who got literally the most popular stacy in my old school because of his sheer popularity and respect among his year group.

Am I a volcel if I don't want to even try all of this shit?

It feels like i'd be rewriting who I am. Drop everything i'm doing and everything I love to try and transform myself into ultra-normie man. I have to get a snapchat and instagram and start social media maxxing for all of those likes, detailing every second of my life... I gotta pretend like i'm one of them, as if i'd rather be at the party talking to random stacies who have nothing in common with me rather than chilling at home, pretend like all of the shit I actually like isn't in my life anymore.

It's like man... fuck all of that, just rope or accept, those are my options.
If i'm so undesirable that I can't even find someone who will like me knowing my interests and hobbies, then fuck all of that, just give me the rope!!!:feelsree::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsrope:

this. im so torn RN

how?

Tell us how to get into parties, retard.

Alright, cool we have a similar background then cause I'm also a ghost in uni but have a few friends back home that I will add on social media first. Are you planning to run social media game in uni?
Nope, not running social game here. All the femoids are degenerate whores who have done 10+ "hookups". I'd rather shoot them in the face than get with them. Only running social game in the summer with the faintest of hopes of finding a quality high school virgin.

Last edited:
idk, I just did. I'd lay in bed and picture different scenarios and hoe I'd respond.

how did you get by socially playing the "mysterious" persona. wouldnt you just come across as a complete autist to them since you're face isnt chad?

how did you get by socially playing the "mysterious" persona. wouldnt you just come across as a complete autist to them since you're face isnt chad?
I'm not going to get into my looks buy I did a really good job of blending a outgoing personna with a shy/introverted size. Honestly it came naturally for me.

So you found friends to hang out with just by using snap chat? I would give it a shot but I would literally start from zero. I don't even have insta and fakebook. And there is no "goofball friend" to suck up to. So it's over for me?