Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill me

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Normie visiting here. Post any truths/experiences that prove that the black pill is true. Also define what it is. Show me the reality of female nature. Thanks for your effort.

If you're truly ugly then the blackpill is already with you, whether you know it or not. If you're not ugly and 8+/10, it useless because it doesn't affect you anyway.

Wow big said:
Normies get banned on sight, pal

I just want to know that you guys think. I believe you're a misunderstood group. Can you show me what the black pill is ? I don't buy into SJW and feminist lies

iiiTeMpeR said:
If you're truly ugly then the blackpill is already with you, whether you know it or not. If you're not ugly and 8+/10, it useless because it doesn't affect you anyway.

I never had a girlfriend before/kissed girls before. I'm a 5'6 Manlet.

Watch the videos on this channel with "WAW" in the name. Start with the first.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS

not_here_4_points said:
Watch the videos on this channel with "WAW" in the name. Start with the first.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS
So the black pill is the realization that women don't give a fuck about personality, and that ugly men are treated in an inferior way by them simply because of their looks? 

That's not a controversial belief at all. I don't know why SJWs are getting triggered.

Go looksmax and ask 10 femails out.

Blackpill101 said:
Wdym by looksmax?

Get a good haircut, gymcel for at least 6 months, properly, wear at least 2.5 inch elevator shoes. Basically put in max effort into your appearance and watch sluts reject you for things you can't control. A chad who smells bad and has greasy hair will get laid.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Well said. May the blackpill be with you.

Zielony4 said:
Get a good haircut, gymcel for at least 6 months, properly, wear at least 2.5 inch elevator shoes. Basically put in max effort into your appearance and watch sluts reject you for things you can't control. A chad who smells bad and has greasy hair will get laid.

Lmao she'll know that I'm short asf when i take them off :(

Here where I live the average is like 6 fucking foot man.

incelman said:

Why are you treating me like that? I'm probably a lot more ugly than yourself. Imagine being a kisless virgin who's 5'6 in an area where the average is 6 foot.

were we linked somewhere? Lots of outsiders popping up all of a sudden

fukmylyf said:
were we linked somewhere? Lots of outsiders popping up all of a sudden

Nope. I knew of this site after r/incels got banned.

>"normie visiting here"
>"I never had a girlfriend before/kissed girls before. I'm a 5'6 Manlet."

NekoStance said:
>"normie visiting here"
>"I never had a girlfriend before/kissed girls before. I'm a 5'6 Manlet."

Just found out that my beliefs are actually relatively close with yours. I feel welcomed in this environment. Didn't know why SJWs were painting you as crazy individuals. You guys are completely sane and actually logical.

Weed said:
You're not a normie tho

I don't consider myself to be ugly facially, but being 5'6 alone as a 19 year old in my area is a massive disadvantage. I might be a Normie if I let you judge me by my looks alone, but I won't post anything in fear of getting doxxed.

Blackpill101 said:
Just found out that my beliefs are actually relatively close with yours. I feel welcomed in this environment. Didn't know why SJWs were painting you as crazy individuals. You guys are completely sane and actually logical.

SJWs aren't mentally well.

If you are 5'6 and virgin you are incel despite whether you consider yourself ugly or not. Don't let the truecel hardliners confuse you, you my friend are incel. The blackpill is like you already recognized basic common sense that manifests in the nature of humanity.