Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackpill makes me psychopath

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
I have started to make eye contacts with others and the sole reason is to just see what kind of reaction they get.

Now imagine others trying to make eye contact with you with the same agenda.

Its never about oh that foid made eye contact with me she probably likes me, Bluepill

It has been said a few times here that normalfaggots refuse the blackpill because it would ruin their little worlds and drive them mad,and the ones that swallow it can't go back to an earlier state of mind.I guess there is wisdom in these words after all.

It has been said a few times here that normalfaggots refuse the blackpill because it would ruin their little worlds and drive them mad,and the ones that swallow it can't go back to an earlier state of mind.I guess there is wisdom in these words after all.
I remember i looked at things i desired for example attractive girls, now its just empty feelings and seeing how hideous their face gets when they see that i looked at them

I have difficulty with eye contact. I’ve mentioned it here before.

It's definitely made me less and less empathetic

Since I am blackpilled i am slightly depressed. I now see it as a punishment to be heterosexual and to find women attractive, since I realize by now that they hate my ugly ethnic ass.

I remember i looked at things i desired for example attractive girls, now its just empty feelings and seeing how hideous their face gets when they see that i looked at them
Based and blackpilled tbh. You should call them ignorant whores.

I always do that. I bet that femoid say "that fat bastard want to rape me". Its kinda funny :feelskek:

I know they already hate and feel uncomfortable around me

The following is the criteria for personality disorder, the first step in diagnosing APD using the DSM- 5:

1. Significant impairments in self (identity or self-direction) and interpersonal (empathy or intimacy) functioning.
  2. One or more pathological personality traits
  3. The impairments in personality are stable across time and consistent in situations
  4. The personality impairments are not better understood as a normative part of a developmental stage or social environment
  5. Substance use or a medical condition is not the only cause

After all the shit I went through in the early years of my life I should be sociopathmaxxed but i'm just a high inhib, awkward beta cuck. I just can't win.

I hate looking people in the eyes. It makes me so fucking uncomfortable.

I hate looking people in the eyes. It makes me so fucking uncomfortable.
Same for me. Often I'll force myself to do it, but then I end up wondering if I'm bothering them by staring too much. I can't win.

Avoiding eye contact makes people hate you even more, our brains must love to fuck us over