Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill made me NPC I'm just being honest

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Anyone else NPC irl like fr I'm literally NPC I would say blackpill automatically turns you NPC the word in and of itself doesn't make any sense but the blackpill it just shows people that you can't have any desires when the truth is you can't satisfy your desires no matter how hard you try and this hard work is ignored by normies they never see your face nothing, just like people shame on virgins like don't you know how many rejections that guy went through? What about beggars on the street begging for money? You really think he hasn't applied? Don't you know the amount of times he was told no by morons, people in key positions in other words, ones I can't stand I remember a faggot all of a sudden now not worth digressing into but anyway, see it for what it is, is bullshit you gotta see things for what happened and what's going on, then seeing what it is, is only a small potion of their life, you ain't checkin their past therefore you should keep your mouth fucking shut, simple as that.

Well it literally makes you realize you CANNOT PLAY in this social world. Thus a nonplayer

The blackpill makes you feel like you’ve been ip banned

Then I was always "blackpilled".