Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackpill made me less racist

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I used to hate niggers and sandniggers but after realizing their disadvantages in the dating market I got more sympathy for them, of course fuck the tyrones and any chads but the minoritycels have a place in my heart
also realizing women are much more racists than us made me feel like racism is somewhat wrong

state of kids these days. still get incels thinking them pure little creatures.

bitch needs a beating

but the minoritycels have a place in my heart
why? id gladly see every nigger, spick, gook, even white die for all I give a shit, if it meant I could get pussy. if every other male on the entire earth died and I was left with all the women to fuck as I please, then id gladly see every last one of them dead. fuck being some kind of cuck for others. im for me and thats it

I used to hate niggers and sandniggers but after realizing their disadvantages in the dating market I got more sympathy for them, of course fuck the tyrones and any chads but the minoritycels have a place in my heart
also realizing women are much more racists than us made me feel like racism is somewhat wrong
View attachment 673534

"If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.”

if every other male on the entire earth died and I was left with all the women to fuck as I please, then id gladly see every last one of them dead
I really wouldn't, that sounds like hell, there would be nothing else to do after fucking women. Even chads have hobbies and get pissed off at women

i have progressively become more racist with my time on this forum

View attachment 673534
I think the fact that we not only allow max racism here, but encourage it, makes this one of the most racially diverse places on the internet, making us the least racist when all things come full circle.