Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill = Looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
It's crazy that I have to say this in the year of our lord 2021, and yet here we are. I've been noticing a lot of people on this forum saying that being a chad is also about "charisma" ( :feelsseriously: ) and other neurological differences, in particular with this dark triad bullshit

I strongly suggest anyone who believes this to cut off each and every one of his fingers to avoid posting such bullshit in future

And of course now people are going to say "water wet" and shit like that just to post about muh dark triad in a few minutes

Blackpill = Looks. Not one fucking exception

Tbh I can’t trust you anymore since you deny the dark triad law

The ASPERGER man is the epitome of male intelligence and tenacity. Let's start by looking at his brain. His brain is large. His domineering intelligence makes his presence known without his research papers known without even needing citations. He is a genius, as a result of his high levels of prenatal testosterone and pyramidal neurons I his somatosensory cortex, CA1 region of the hippocampus and embryonic GABAergic neurons in the midbrain. This gives him the appearance of class and brains. He is then covered by his pale skin. This pales skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold darkness of his mother's basement, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past. The ASPERGER man's demeanor is one of aloofness. He is cold calculating and rational. His behaviour strikes fear into the mindless, passionless races of man(n**Rotypical dogs) The summit of expression of his intelligence is his IQ. The ASPERGER brain is largest of all the races. As the brain is the penultimate symbol of intelligence, this alone would suffice to make the ASPERGER man the most intelligent of men. This large brain is able fulfill the desire of the most rigorous real analysis courses, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the maxima of wave functions. Its size ensures that when it proves a conjecture, the potent ASPERGER intelligence will immediately enter the pure maths department at MIT and stun all the professors. In total, the ASPERGER man expresses this intelligence in a most exemplary manner in academia. When he proves previously unsolvable conjectures, he unleashes the entirety of his special interests and desires upon his professor without any restraint. All this is the reason why the ASPERGER man is the epitome of intelligence and tenacity

They aren't entirely wrong, it's just that you need to be attractive to get the ball rolling.

There are some Chadcels on lookism, that just smash and pass. Quasi-black pill.

charisma is just an added bonus that comes with being tall and good looking.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Height is also huge part of male looks, saying height isnt very important is saying lookism isnt real.

Height is also huge part of male looks, saying height isnt very important is saying lookism isnt real.
Looks = face + height + frame

Charisma is so vague.

It's crazy that I have to say this in the year of our lord 2021, and yet here we are. I've been noticing a lot of people on this forum saying that being a chad is also about "charisma" ( :feelsseriously: ) and other neurological differences, in particular with this dark triad bullshit

I strongly suggest anyone who believes this to cut off each and every one of his fingers to avoid posting such bullshit in future

And of course now people are going to say "water wet" and shit like that just to post about muh dark triad in a few minutes

Blackpill = Looks. Not one fucking exception

:bluepill: = it's only about personality
:redpill: = it's both personality and looks
:blackpill: = it's only about looks

yes,this guy is charisma maxed,but will still be an incel if not for his status
A2cc7cd98d1001e939012c48ed446cec54e736d13968