Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill blackpill journey

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
post your blackpill journeys

my journey started out when i got rejected the 2nd time. the 1st time i was like "alright i just need to move on there are more fish in the sea" but the 2nd time i just got angry. thats when i started looking into blackpill statistics about things like height, face, dark triad traits, etc. to this day i am utilizing knowledge ive gained from the blackpill to keep trying to get girls with different strategies keeping in mind that foids will definitely judge me off looks alone and not personality

you're 15 dude

you're 15 dude
and i just said in the thread im still trying to get girls but i use the blackpill just to know what to expect in the dating world because of my looks. but i still try

and i just said in the thread im still trying to get girls but i use the blackpill just to know what to expect in the dating world because of my looks. but i still try
then improve yourself and fuck off from this place kid
we're miserable enough without tyson snackers like you

I wish the blackpill was around when I was rejected for the 2nd time. It's probably around 50 by now.

In short: at 17 I was a KHHV and didn't have much hope for the future. I then had an unrequited love and basically after that I accepted that I am an incel.

But I remember that at 15 I joked that I was an incel. Deep down I already knew the truth :feelsrope:
[UWSL][/UWSL]

I was blackpilled by r/braincels at your age in April of 2018 right after Alek minassion drove a van in Toronto.