Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill is undefeated

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Yep, the "if ur 5'8 or less please kill yourself!!" one is really suifuel for me as a 5'7cel

Maybe i'll grow a few inches?

Explain this IT. Oh wait, you only cherrypick

"If you're 5'8 or less, please kill yourself -_-"

With pleasure you African Chimp smutt
lenin hanging GIF

Even if you moneymaxx as a manlet it's over.

The blackpill is out, IT tried their best to chip away at it but it usually backfired.

Blackpill is a collection of scientific observable facts explaining female homo sapiens mate choice.
Soycucks will accept facts how mate choice in peacocks or some other birds works but will think that blackpill is some evil inkler talk,

Last edited:
The blackpill leads the mistreated to enlightenment. It's our beacon of hope and our greatest ally. Remember, we were all bluepilled once before experiencing our awakening.

Blackpill hands

Blackpill is a collection of scientific observable facts explaining female homo sapiens mate choice.
Soycucks will accept facts how mate choice in peacocks or some other birds works but will think that blackpill is some evil inkler talk,
based

yeah.. basically what he said its true

Always gonna be pushback when it comes to this stuff too uncomfortable for (in denial )people to digest.

I genuinely wish that the bluepill was true. Imagine how much happier men would be if looks weren't everything to women.

It's been a day and they haven't screenshot it. I wonder why... Blackpil remains undefeated.
It’s a sub that attempts to “prove” why females are not hypergamous and simply like good personalities

Basically it’s a sub that denies science

no wonder they don’t touch it

It’s a sub that attempts to “prove” why females are not hypergamous and simply like good personalities

Basically it’s a sub that denies science

no wonder they don’t touch it
No it's just a mocking sub that screenshots what incels say to make fun of them and make comments knowing that it will piss off incels.

No it's just a mocking sub that screenshots what incels say to make fun of them and make comments knowing that it will piss off incels.
It goes further than that. There’s a bunch of retarded threads that attempt to “help” “reformed incels.”
Just heav a ged personality ehehehehegeh

It goes further than that. There’s a bunch of retarded threads that attempt to “help” “reformed incels.”
Just heav a ged personality ehehehehegeh
It's whatever they want it to be at the time so there's the part mocking/part watchdog description. Definitely not a place where you want to go for advice if you are an incel and tbh feel sorry for the incels that do get fooled into seeking advice there.

IT wouldnt touch this w a 1 km pole

the blackpill was never defeatable to begin with

I bet the whores who tell shit like that aren't even tall. I mean I doubt if they're 5'7"/170 at least.

A bunch of short guys bullied me in school (I was naive and good hearted).

So yeah, fuck them

The shorter they are the taller the boyfriend they want.
Fuck those short-ass bitches, tbh. I mean if I could choose, I'd never choose a short foid.

Their gums be flapping a lot start swing so that I can empty my drum mag.