Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpill is BULLSHIT, don't fall for it! Here's the secret of getting girls:

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Even if you're ugly, short, poor, you can EASILY get women, I know what you feel I've been there, but there's a way out:

Available for ONLY 50$ in my online course: howtoslay.com
But you must buy it RIGHT NOW because we have a limit on alumnis(we don't want this secret going out to everyone)

Even if you're ugly, short, poor, you can EASILY get women, I know what you feel I've been there, but there's a way out:

But you must buy it RIGHT NOW because we have a limit on alumnis(we don't want this secret going out to everyone)
I see you watched the new ITV video as well :lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F2QtEjb6t1E

Don't ever get up

LMAO typical PUA scammer script.

I can reveal the secret, right here and right now, for free; simply shower a minimum of 280 times a day, instantly granting you a Chad-like eye area and jaw as well as an increase of 6 inches in height! :feelshaha:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

Simply a furthering of subhuman exploitation, as far as gaslighting and making money off of desperate copers goes. :feelsUgh:

actually I just came across this guy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkjSWy2lGxI

All I had to do was check the description

This guy does make some fair and valid points.

Especially when it comes to youngcels. You truly are not an incel until you graduate college 22-23 years old. If you come to incel spaces before this you are just damaging yourself and your chances. He is right about that.

He is also right about looksmaxxing in general.

The only problem is that all of his advice only really works for normie men. The part where he started talking about the Indian janitor is the part he fucked up. When he was coping that the Indian janitor was ''''fulfilled''' because he came to USA with some 1/10 indian wife that he got with 40+ years ago when the dating market was completely different.

Now days, an indian janitor living in USA from birth would stand no chance. But this man won't accept that. So as always the truth is somewhere in the middle and cunts like him abuse this fact to speak half-truths to lure people into his cult.

This is also why the incel space is very diluted now days with people who are not incel and with people WHO WOULD GENUINELY BENEFIT FROM HIS ADVICE. Looksmaxxing CAN work for people who are not ugly. People who are normie tier, just like that guy was, people who are nearcel like 4/10 can looksmaxx themselves into someone who can be okayish attractive.

I can't. But people like him will just sell me the same redpill bullshit they would sell to other men. ignoring the fact that truly there are some people who are just too ugly to benefit from the looksmaxx like me.

And even despite it all I am still trying to looksmaxx.... Even despite everything I just said... Because what other thing can I do at this point JFL.

This guy does make some fair and valid points.

Especially when it comes to youngcels. You truly are not an incel until you graduate college 22-23 years old. If you come to incel spaces before this you are just damaging yourself and your chances. He is right about that.

He is also right about looksmaxxing in general.

The only problem is that all of his advice only really works for normie men. The part where he started talking about the Indian janitor is the part he fucked up. When he was coping that the Indian janitor was ''''fulfilled''' because he came to USA with some 1/10 indian wife that he got with 40+ years ago when the dating market was completely different.

Now days, an indian janitor living in USA from birth would stand no chance. But this man won't accept that. So as always the truth is somewhere in the middle and cunts like him abuse this fact to speak half-truths to lure people into his cult.

This is also why the incel space is very diluted now days with people who are not incel and with people WHO WOULD GENUINELY BENEFIT FROM HIS ADVICE. Looksmaxxing CAN work for people who are not ugly. People who are normie tier, just like that guy was, people who are nearcel like 4/10 can looksmaxx themselves into someone who can be okayish attractive.

I can't. But people like him will just sell me the same redpill bullshit they would sell to other men. ignoring the fact that truly there are some people who are just too ugly to benefit from the looksmaxx like me.

And even despite it all I am still trying to looksmaxx.... Even despite everything I just said... Because what other thing can I do at this point JFL.
I didn't really bother watching since he just wants to scammaxxing. There are definitely people that aren't truecels and could ascend, but what you find is a lot of these people will have terrible experinces with women: betabux, cheated, jestermaxers etc. They don't know the true experience of being an attractive male. But yeah the market is just broken, even experiences from 15 years ago aren't valid for today, and it's getting worse and worse.
The funny part is all these guy end up saying blackpilled stuff and claim they refuted the blackpill, looksmaxxing is literally what every blackpiller argues for, he just won't go all the way through so he can sell his stuff.

I didn't really bother watching since he just wants to scammaxxing. There are definitely people that aren't truecels and could ascend, but what you find is a lot of these people will have terrible experinces with women: betabux, cheated, jestermaxers etc. They don't know the true experience of being an attractive male. But yeah the market is just broken, even experiences from 15 years ago aren't valid for today, and it's getting worse and worse.
The funny part is all these guy end up saying blackpilled stuff and claim they refuted the blackpill, looksmaxxing is literally what every blackpiller argues for, he just won't go all the way through so he can sell his stuff.
Yeah a lot of this people misrepresent what blackpill is really about. Blackpill was always meant to be a self-improvement theory. It meant to show you the rules of the game you are playing so that you can take advantage of those rules. And for men who are too far gone to provide comfort and let them know it wasn't their fault and still offer solutions.

I despise people like those cunts, who take advantage of vulnerable men.

it's sad that many men will fall for scams like these:fuk:

Are there still alumni spots open?

Are there still alumni spots open?
Sadly all the spots are taken :(
But I could cut you some slack(because I REALLY want you to ascend) and give you an spot for only 300$

Sadly all the spots are taken :(
But I could cut you some slack(because I REALLY want you to ascend) and give you a spot for only 300$
Holy geez you're the greatest bro. I would have easily paid 5 times that for a spot.

Holy shit, are PUAs still a thing in 2022?

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Massive fucking cope. :blackpill: :feelskek::feelskek:

whoever falls for this is retardcel

You can get pussy using magick