Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill/Incel Community Is Very Similar To African American Community

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I noticed that the African American Community and BP/Incel Community have alot of similarities. More than you would expect.

Similarity 1 - Both have an Influence on pop culture. 4chan/r9k terminology gave birth to many slang terms that are now being used casually on the internet by normies like "chad" "based" etc. Also Pepe the frog is popular in Gen Z meme culture. You have to agree that 4chan/incel culture influenced overall internet culture atleast a little bit. Even the 'sigma male' memes that were popping off last year and gaining views on tiktok/YouTube etc literally came from us.
Many people aren't aware of our community but alot of the terms that they use or alot of the memes they laugh at etc actually started from us.

African Americans culture influenced the world with Rap/HipHop, Urban Clothing Urban Slang, Urban Behaviour and style etc
And just black American culture overall is pretty well known and admired globally.

Similarity 2 - Both communities both have 'crab in a bucket' members who tend to become jealous or insecure of another member doing better for themselves.
When a black sees another black doing well for him/herself and has an opportunity to leave impoverished area. They will bring down that black with negative attitude out of insecurity. Same for incels, when they see another incel having hope of ascension or thinking positively (E.g cope, kys etc)

Similarity 3 - Both are disenfranchised. One group suffered from racism/poverty/Jim Crow and overall having to be hated and laughed at. Both are hated or was once universally despised and depicted in a very negative light.

Same for incels, suffering from forming social connections/ sexual relationships and being universally undesired. Both are known to be quite dangerous. With black gangs and their impoverished inner city neighborhoods causing high crime rates and are generally feared. Same goes for incels being seen as an international threat and the numerous mass shootings over the years. Many of our communities being taken down (8chan,7chan, Discord Servers being nuked etc) Even FBI, CIA and Governments keeping a watch on our incel communities.

Similarity 4 - Both Communities promote negativity. @BlkPillPres made a thread about how this community dosen't promote wealthmaxxing and financial independence, doing well for yourself. But instead LDAR, Trolling And Memes. When we have so much potential to do more with our lives. Same for black American Ghetto community promoting Gangs, Drugs, Violence, Teenage Pregnancy and overall ignorance and ghetto behaviour. When black people could start valuing education, Business ownership,Unity and not killing eachother etc. Members of Incel Community laugh at their fellow members for thinking positively sometimes and call them a fag or a cuck for thinking In a way that other incels don't usually think. And are shamed and can sometimes be banished from the community. (E.g GrAycel,Cuck, Coping Etc)

Same goes for Black's, if you not part of the hivemind. They will shame you. If you dont think about doing ghetto activities and instead focus on improving yourself and making it out the hood or being yourself. They shame you and drag you down. E.g (Oreo, Uncle Tom, House Nigger,Sellout Etc)

Similarity 5 - Both communities were literally designed to keep their members from growing. Forums like these where they are a "sewers" subforum and quantity of posts is seen as a status symbol. The forum is literally designed to keep incels from growing mentally and it's done on purpose. Because incels progressing is seen as a threat. (I would quote what blkpillpress said but I don't know how to)

This is why have so many "didn't read" morons and trollers, spammers etc which is promoted in our community.

Same with black community. Governments literally putting guns,drugs inside the community to get them to destroy themselves and keep them in the matrix. To stay ghetto. Elites owning majority of media and using it to influence black Americans into staying degenerate and not growing mentally.

So there you have it. But the major difference between normie Black's and incels is that they have sex and we don't.

You guys can drop any other similarities that I forgot down below.

Last edited:
blacks get affirmative action and society feels sorry for them.
Even though its their ancestors that went through a lot, not them.
I only feel bad for short black guys

I might agree with these points with one difference - Black people (or any non-White people) aren't feared or seen as a threat by the government - in fact, they explicitly spoil them while still covertly being racist against them.

Yeah, society feels sorry for them and that is the difference.

Black people (or any non-White people) aren't feared or seen as a threat by the government
Lol What?

They are, I think you are confusing the politically correct "face of the government" and "the actual government" (laws, enforcement norms, profiling, etc).

Blacks in america are literally profiled as more dangerous, the stats show that they are more dangerous and the government is very aware of the stats, and they draft policy based on the stats.

The government has to play a delicate balancing act of being politically correct while structuring things so that they can minimize crime. They are very much aware, but there's only so little that can be done in the current political climate (if they want to hold on to money and power).

Please understand I'm not saying that the government "cares about people". I'm saying the opposite. It's about money and power, the government is playing this balancing act game in order to not anger either side of their "servants" too much.

They need "the left" and "the right" to support them. Both groups are just two sides of the same coin anyways. Everything comes back down to resources (money), and resources is power.

I noticed that the African American Community and BP/Incel Community have alot of similarities. More than you would expect.

Similarity 1 - Both have an Influence on pop culture. 4chan/r9k terminology gave birth to many slang terms that are now being used casually on the internet by normies like "chad" "based" etc. Also Pepe the frog is popular in Gen Z meme culture. You have to agree that 4chan/incel culture influenced overall internet culture atleast a little bit. Even the 'sigma male' memes that were popping off last year and gaining views on tiktok/YouTube etc literally came from us.
Many people aren't aware of our community but alot of the terms that they use or alot of the memes they laugh at etc actually started from us.

African Americans culture influenced the world with Rap/HipHop, Urban Clothing Urban Slang, Urban Behaviour and style etc
And just black American culture overall is pretty well known and admired globally.

Similarity 2 - Both communities both have 'crab in a bucket' members who tend to become jealous or insecure of another member doing better for themselves.
When a black sees another black doing well for him/herself and has an opportunity to leave impoverished area. They will bring down that black with negative attitude out of insecurity. Same for incels, when they see another incel having hope of ascension or thinking positively (E.g cope, kys etc)

Similarity 3 - Both are disenfranchised. One group suffered from racism/poverty/Jim Crow and overall having to be hated and laughed at. Both are hated or was once universally despised and depicted in a very negative light.

Same for incels, suffering from forming social connections/ sexual relationships and being universally undesired. Both are known to be quite dangerous. With black gangs and their impoverished inner city neighborhoods causing high crime rates and are generally feared. Same goes for incels being seen as an international threat and the numerous mass shootings over the years. Many of our communities being taken down (8chan,7chan, Discord Servers being nuked etc) Even FBI, CIA and Governments keeping a watch on our incel communities.

Similarity 4 - Both Communities promote negativity. @BlkPillPres made a thread about how this community dosen't promote wealthmaxxing and financial independence, doing well for yourself. But instead LDAR, Trolling And Memes. When we have so much potential to do more with our lives. Same for black American Ghetto community promoting Gangs, Drugs, Violence, Teenage Pregnancy and overall ignorance and ghetto behaviour. When black people could start valuing education, Business ownership,Unity and not killing eachother etc. Members of Incel Community laugh at their fellow members for thinking positively sometimes and call them a fag or a cuck for thinking In a way that other incels don't usually think. And are shamed and can sometimes be banished from the community. (E.g GrAycel,Cuck, Coping Etc)

Same goes for Black's, if you not part of the hivemind. They will shame you. If you dont think about doing ghetto activities and instead focus on improving yourself and making it out the hood or being yourself. They shame you and drag you down. E.g (Oreo, Uncle Tom, House Nigger,Sellout Etc)

Similarity 5 - Both communities were literally designed to keep their members from growing. Forums like these where they are a "sewers" subforum and quantity of posts is seen as a status symbol. The forum is literally designed to keep incels from growing mentally and it's done on purpose. Because incels progressing is seen as a threat. (I would quote what blkpillpress said but I don't know how to)

This is why have so many "didn't read" morons and trollers, spammers etc which is promoted in our community.

Same with black community. Governments literally putting guns,drugs inside the community to get them to destroy themselves and keep them in the matrix. To stay ghetto. Elites owning majority of media and using it to influence black Americans into staying degenerate and not growing mentally.

So there you have it. But the major difference between normie Black's and incels is that they have sex and we don't.

You guys can drop any other similarities that I forgot down below.
Great thread, I can't even think of anything to add.

Jfl what are you smoking? They are basically a protected class today :lul:

Similarity 4 - Both Communities promote negativity. @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4144.jpg?1635652057 [/UWSL]@BlkPillPres made a thread about how this community dosen't promote wealthmaxxing and financial independence, doing well for yourself. But instead LDAR, Trolling And Memes. When we have so much potential to do more with our lives. Same for black American Ghetto community promoting Gangs, Drugs, Violence, Teenage Pregnancy and overall ignorance and ghetto behaviour. When black people could start valuing education, Business ownership,Unity and not killing eachother etc. Members of Incel Community laugh at their fellow members for thinking positively sometimes and call them a fag or a cuck for thinking In a way that other incels don't usually think. And are shamed and can sometimes be banished from the community. (E.g GrAycel,Cuck, Coping Etc)

I don't think you understand niggers. They don't give a fuck about your white upper middle class way of life. They only care about money, fame and bitches. Steve Urkel types get bullied not because they "hate success" but because this way of life is completely contrary to their nature and they are genuinely disgusted by it.

Jfl what are you smoking? They are basically a protected class today :lul:

I don't think you understand niggers. They don't give a fuck about your white upper middle class way of life. They only care about money, fame and bitches. Steve Urkel types get bullied not because they "hate success" but because this way of life is completely contrary to their nature and they are genuinely disgusted by it.
Erm.. I'm a nigger myself. And I'm not saying they are no Black Americans in high places. But majority of black Americans, even today and for most of US history have been disenfranchised and living below the poverty line. Go back a 120 years ago and black culture was laughed at and demonized. And it was culturally acceptable to laugh and mock them. Same now with incels. They were hardly many black American famous people back then.

The same way it's perfectly fine to hate incels, laugh at their culture, humiliate them and makes memes degrading low tier disenfranchised men of today's society is very similar to black American situation, let's say a hundred years ago.

And the money, fame and bitches degenerate culture is similar to our LDAR,Trolls,Memes culture that is both promoted in both communities and doesn't help us evolve mentally and see a different perspective on life.

Last edited:
Steve Urkel types get bullied not because they "hate success" but because this way of life is completely contrary to their nature and they are genuinely disgusted by it.
It's ironic how Blacks bully me for not being "Black" enough, when I have more African ancestry than them.

I think the only thing they have in common is the obsession with useless status. Blacks like to show loudly and bad, some pennies while incel community has a general concensus of wanted to be beloved. This last thing, useless status too. Since the reason of our unhappiness is just sex.

The point you made about how both communities have a crab-in-the-bucket mentality is true, imo.

Erm.. I'm a nigger myself. And I'm not saying they are no Black Americans in high places. But eh majority, even today and for most of US history have been disenfranchised.

And the money, fame and bitches degenerate culture is similar to our LDAR,Trolls,Memes culture that is both promoted in both communities and doesn't help us evolve mentally and see a different perspective on life.
I take it you're a Steve Urkel type then. But I think you're wrong, niggers are completely unlike incels. You think they hate themselves and just cope with thug culture, but in reality this is just how they are. Note how the "self-hate" shit only ever gets brought up by intellectuals (who get bullied and ostracized from mainstream black culture), I don't believe for a second that the average hood nigger is spending even a single thought on this. They don't hate themselves, they're just different from you.

Whatever you say Nigger

I take it you're a Steve Urkel type then. But I think you're wrong, niggers are completely unlike incels. You think they hate themselves and just cope with thug culture, but in reality this is just how they are. Note how the "self-hate" shit only ever gets brought up by intellectuals (who get bullied and ostracized from mainstream black culture), I don't believe for a second that the average hood nigger is spending even a single thought on this. They don't hate themselves, they're just different from you.
They is lots of self hate in the black community. Many being insecure of their own blackness and even bleaching their skin. They aren't inherently thugmaxxers, they were brought up in that environment that influenced them into that subculture. Many of them try different avenues to leave their poverty-stricken neighborhoods and never do. And some stay Ignorant and stay in the hood for all their lives continuing their ghetto behaviours that lead them nowhere. Some die. Some make it out.

Sound familiar?

We aren't inherently misogynistic,hateful etc we were just brought up ugly or Non NT that ruined our chances of social/sexual success. When we're young (most of us found the BP community when we're young, I assume) we find this community where we can relate to others and get influenced by the ideologies, leading us to our hatred, misogyny etc. Some find different avenues to ascend.

Through Moneymaxxing, Looksmaxxing etc and never succeed. And some rot on the online communities and troll,spam,promote LDAR and do nothing with our time, coping with other incel activities, Some rope.

Obviously black Americans and incels are not entirely the same. But we do have alot of similarities that many never suspected.

Lol What?

They are, I think you are confusing the politically correct "face of the government" and "the actual government" (laws, enforcement norms, profiling, etc).

Blacks in america are literally profiled as more dangerous, the stats show that they are more dangerous and the government is very aware of the stats, and they draft policy based on the stats.

The government has to play a delicate balancing act of being politically correct while structuring things so that they can minimize crime. They are very much aware, but there's only so little that can be done in the current political climate (if they want to hold on to money and power).

Please understand I'm not saying that the government "cares about people". I'm saying the opposite. It's about money and power, the government is playing this balancing act game in order to not anger either side of their "servants" too much.

They need "the left" and "the right" to support them. Both groups are just two sides of the same coin anyways. Everything comes back down to resources (money), and resources is power.

Great thread, I can't even think of anything to add.
Preciate it! I feel like if the internet was a physical place. Like a country or city. We would quite literally be in the same situation as blacks in the USA. Or atleast have alot of similarities. We would be our own race.

It's ironic how Blacks bully me for not being "Black" enough, when I have more African ancestry than them.
How do you know that did you test every single black person.

Also OP great thread, most won’t get but everything was spot on.

Blacks are priviledged nowadays, the Black male is always adored and seen as the ideal of masculinity by everyone (snow bunnies too, who seek their interracial lust to get Blacked also, must in their prime), Black communities are always the must entitled and get full support both by self-hating white men and lust-filled white females, also there are the sjw policies that are a constant and always supplying the Black priviledge with positive affirmation acts and laws; putting aside the natural priviledge that the Bull has for having a Black cock, society in general do not demonize and scrutinize Blacks like they do with incels, incels are the worst of the worst and no one ever did sjw policies, racial quotas are VERY significant and in a country like Brazil, for example, Blacks live at the peak of supremacy and self-victimization, the racial quotas on Brazil always let them have a lower than average score on national exams for public institutions (were the income is high and stable); the african american community only strives as each day passes, representation of Blacks is basically everywhere and Blacks have gotten to a point where the priviledge is not enough, they want MORE, more power, the Bulls never rest until they let the world, society, laws, females, everything DRENCHING with Blackness, their lust to stain everything with Blackness rules it all. Incels can only wish have the priviledge that african american communities have.​

Every thread about black people or curries end up in some sort attack on them :feelsseriously:

Most studies say that African Americans are 75 - 85% African on average, while I'm almost 93%.
Yeah but they haven’t tested a significant amount of of the population. There’s roughly 40 something million and they likely tested less than a million. So it’s highly overstated.

Yea any non-black person thats marginalized/ostracized can empathize with black people. Black people being associated with all sorts of bs is because thats how they are. And they are hated by being how they are so they get marginalized.

In America, theres no doubt that whites don't like black people and segregation is the most blatantly obvious illustration of this.

Whites don't wanna live near them or have anything to do with them. Because they find blacks ugly and associated with all sorts of social disease. Basically all around undesirable.

It may be 2022, but humans are still animals. People are territorial and don't want different people or other races in their space. But will tolerate them and marginalize them.

Yeah but they haven’t tested a significant amount of of the population. There’s roughly 40 something million and they likely tested less than a million. So it’s highly overstated.
What do you think the average is then?

Foids b keeping us down mane

What do you think the average is then?
I’ll say 86/87 to 92 percent this can have different variety depending on the state too. States like Florida and Texas being some examples with people with little mixture. You also have to take in account that over the years people with admixture will mix back with the black population and over the generations lose their admixture.

Some examples of people with likely high black mixture could be: travis Scott, shaquille o'neal, Michael Jordon, nfn quin, ymw melly and his brother and Especially quando rondo. Southern states are somewhat still heavily segregated compared to northern states also most the black population live in the south.

But looks can be a bit deceiving because not all black people are darkskin. African American or anyone black group outside of Africa are much more diverse on an individual level, because they are mix with a bunch of different African tribes some of those having lighter complexion. While black Africans as a collective are much more diverse, but said tribes/groups mix less making them less diverse on an individual level.

I am not a monkey

You are absolutely right.

Another similarity I might add is calling everything "gay", there's this weird obsession with a very narrow definition of "masculinity" within Afro American culture that gives them a kneejerk reaction to call everything outside of their norms "gay" if a man engages in it, Incels have the exact same thing. If someone is looksmaxxing in an unorthodox way or desires something other than just raw sex from a toilet it is often called "gay".

Any deviation from some unspoken norms is considered "gay".

I think that both cultures heavily suffer from self-sabotaging and I think that many people stay bluepilled after reading this forum because of a purity spiral that occurred here, the Afro Americans also suffer from a purity spiral where anyone who isn't acting like a stereotypical Nigger is "acting White".

This is also when I try to blackpill friends I link them to the scientific Blackpill articles from the Incels Wiki and not discuss the existence of this forum with them. There are some knowledge gems here but 99% (random statistic) of all posts are just low-quality, low-IQ, and low-effort circlejerking making this forum feel more like an offshoot of Reddit than a place where Blackpilled knowledge is born. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You are absolutely right.

Another similarity I might add is calling everything "gay", there's this weird obsession with a very narrow definition of "masculinity" within Afro American culture that gives them a kneejerk reaction to call everything outside of their norms "gay" if a man engages in it, Incels have the exact same thing. If someone is looksmaxxing in an unorthodox way or desires something other than just raw sex from a toilet it is often called "gay".

Any deviation from some unspoken norms is considered "gay".

I think that both cultures heavily suffer from self-sabotaging and I think that many people stay bluepilled after reading this forum because of a purity spiral that occurred here, the Afro Americans also suffer from a purity spiral where anyone who isn't acting like a stereotypical Nigger is "acting White".

This is also when I try to blackpill friends I link them to the scientific Blackpill articles from the Incels Wiki and not discuss the existence of this forum with them. There are some knowledge gems here but 99% (random statistic) of all posts are just low-quality, low-IQ, and low-effort circlejerking making this forum feel more like an offshoot of Reddit than a place where Blackpilled knowledge is born. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I feel like this is what all sabotaged communities have in common. Were are so destroyed and insecure. This where all the black American and Incel commonalities come from.

I demand vaginal reparations NOW:feelsohgod:

Every thread about black people or curries end up in some sort attack on them :feelsseriously:
Racism wouldn't exist if people of colour stopped giving white people reasons to hate them.

dont care if your a nigger or a jew ugly peepo are the only true oppressed group in the world and that includes short niggas

Racism wouldn't exist if people of colour stopped giving white people reasons to hate them.
racism came from cultural differences and bloodlines so they will always be something to “hate” between groups

racism came from cultural differences and bloodlines so they will always be something to “hate” between groups
I think it mostly has to do about looks.

They only care about money, fame and bitches.
That's literally all races of men. All men want to aquire as many resources and women as possible. Look at all the famous white men, they're doing the exact same thing in a different way.
Steve Urkel types get bullied not because they "hate success" but because this way of life is completely contrary to their nature and they are genuinely disgusted by it.
Are you black? Who are you to tell us what our nature is? Culture is the only reason why Steve Urkel types are bullied and laughed at. No black person is disgusted by Steve Urkel types, they just view them as "lame" because they're the opposite of what modern black culture glorifies today.

That's the problem with you white nationalist types, you try to assign every negative quality that any black person possesses to our "nature". I can look at history and make the judgement that white people's nature is to genocide, rape, steal, and they are barbaric savages. But I'd be wrong if I do that though, right?

We are the niggerz of people

Blackcels are the real chosen people of Israel.

I do agree though. I think the only difference is that the oppressions of blacks are way more openly recognized in society at large, although it's primarily for virtue signaling/manipulation purposes by the powers that be. That's actually a huge misconception some people have. They think society's alleged sympathy for blacks is actually real.

There may come a time someday though when the incel struggle is more universally recognized. It's been slowly gaining traction inch by inch as it is.

high iq post. I can agree with everything you’ve said