Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in trouble? .. Latinos should be Latinocels.. but they are not

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Why are manlet, 'dad body', dicklet, ugly Latinos able to get married and have kids so easily.

AD4BE829 3A35 43F8 9CAF FAE36BA34FB1

Latino = Inkwell

Looks like Mexicans figured it out, yet other hispanics in the ricecel category, which is most of their genetic ancestry.

Seriously I see 5'4, squat Mexicoons walking next to women with baby strollers.

It’s no different than with curries, they barely get sex in marriage or anything.

Alright, can we stop saying Latino? Just say Hispanic because Latino includes Brazilians which are not Mestizos, they're largely Mulatto.

Alright, can we stop saying Latino? Just say Hispanic because Latino includes Brazilians which are not Mestizos, they're largely Mulatto.
We aren't neither tbh. We're mostly pardos, which would be a mix of whites, blacks and amerindians

"Latino" is such an ambiguous term. Are Southern Europeans considered "latinos"? Because Southern Europe is where most of the blood of everyone in Mexico and under comes from. Or are just the ones who are mixed with Native Americans Latinos?

Am I latino?

We aren't neither tbh. We're mostly pardos, which would be a mix of whites, blacks and amerindians
You're brazilian right? Wouldn't you have on average like 1-5 percent of Amerindian blood? It's so insignificant you might as well not even consider it.

If I'm correct, Portugal unlike Spain, massacred major populations of Amerindians, the Portuguese didn't really mix with the natives either and instead brought African slaves. The mixing of Brazilians (White and Black) didn't really start until after slavery was outlawed. I'm aware some Amerindians survived but they usually live secluded from the rest of Brazil.

It’s the power of insular communities. We see lower birth rates among 2nd and 3rd gen Hispanics as their children are raised in degenerate globohomo culture. The Hispanic community is currently where whites and blacks were prior to the 60s.

You're brazilian right? Wouldn't you have on average like 1-5 percent of Amerindian blood? It's so insignificant you might as well not even consider it.

If I'm correct, Portugal unlike Spain, massacred major populations of Amerindians, the Portuguese didn't really mix with the natives either and instead brought African slaves. The mixing of Brazilians (White and Black) didn't really start until after slavery was outlawed. I'm aware some Amerindians survived but they usually live secluded from the rest of Brazil.
Yup. They did mix with the natives (quite a lot tbh), the african slavery was actually an alternative to amerindian slavery when it failed. Mixing was always a thing actually, it just became a state policy after slavery abolition because they thought it would make the population, already mixed, "whiter".

The percentage of amerindian blood really depends on the population. But as a rule it's usually like this: white > black > amerindian

IMO the reason for that is simply time and exposition, the amerindian component in the mixing is way older than the black, while the white was a constant from the beginning until very recent periods (like the 40s). Of course, in the north they usually have more amerindian blood since the colonization there was more recent (and they indeed look more native american), while in the south people look more white.

1415-4757-GMB-42-3-2018-0076-gf04.jpg

Why are manlet, 'dad body', dicklet, ugly Latinos able to get married and have kids so easily.

It’s no different than with curries, they barely get sex in marriage or anything.

Looks like Mexicans figured it out, yet other hispanics in the ricecel category, which is most of their genetic ancestry.

Seriously I see 5'4, squat Mexicoons walking next to women with baby strollers.

Massive Fucking Cope comments and thread.

If you see this in the States, it's because those subhuman american born mexicans go after foids who are native to Mexico. Mexican born ethnic foids are more desperate than their american born english speaking counterpart.

90% of mexicans would be incel in the U.S. beancels born in Mexico have it much easier than those condemned to the west.

Inceldom is very real in mexico, the bottom tier males are getting mogged chadriguez, american born hispanics, and native born mexicans who work in the north with Visas.

It’s the power of insular communities. We see lower birth rates among 2nd and 3rd gen Hispanics as their children are raised in degenerate globohomo culture. The Hispanic community is currently where whites and blacks were prior to the 60s.

I think you are right.. another thing is they are Catholic who actually believe in their religion.. unlike pretend Christians in America.

It shows inceldom except for truecels is not a universal phenomenon but there is also a large cultural aspect to it.