Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill in the wild (on Discord)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I met this girl a few days ago. Turns out we have an uncanny amount in common. But as we all know, that means fuck all.

Capture

Not even a quarter of a day later

Capture1

Can't wait to send my pic (or not) and get ghosted :feelsgah: though I probably will send my pic just to up the dosage :blackpill:

But what if she likes ur pic

chadcels.is
yeah jokes aside it would be funny after all of your convos she ghosting you after seeing your face but you have to try man

Update us, OP.

TIL talking is orbiting
look at that shit, you're showering an online female with attention as if she's going to drive to your house for 50 miles and fuck you. she has 50 other people talking to her exactly as you do. you say that "most girls" care about looks, as if literally every single human being doesn't put weight on looks, even block her name to ensure that people can't harass her or anything. what is that, if not orbiting? the least you could do is not contribute to her "mini-celebritiness".

look at that shit, you're showering an online female with attention as if she's going to drive to your house for 50 miles and fuck you. she has 50 other people talking to her exactly as you do. you even block her name to ensure that people can't harass her or anything. what is that, if not orbiting? the least you could do is not contribute to her "mini-celebrityness".
I actually just like talking to her. Not trying to get sex. It's not like I have my v-card and I'm in a rush to turn it in.

And I blocked her name (and mine) so I don't have some lurker from cucktears messaging her about my incels.is posting. Don't be stupid.

I actually just like talking to her. Not trying to get sex. It's not like I have my v-card and I'm in a rush to turn it in.

And I blocked her name (and mine) so I don't have some lurker from cucktears messaging her about my incels.is posting. Don't be stupid.
"like talking to her", hahaha. that's even more bluepilled and less self-aware than what i've described. makes sense, most of you alt-right types are like that. congratulations on being yet another orbiter of her. remember this post when your unicorn ditches you.

"like talking to her", hahaha. that's even more bluepilled and less self-aware than what i've described. makes sense, most of you alt-right types are like that. congratulations on being yet another orbiter of her. remember this post when your unicorn ditches you.
Unicorn? Jfl she's just some girl on the internet who I message to pass time. I'm like 90% sure she'll ghost me when I send the pic and I don't really care. Dunno where you get this idea that I've fallen in love with her and am orbiting her hoping she'll requite it. You wouldn't be projecting your own orbiting past onto me, would you?

Unicorn? Jfl she's just some girl on the internet who I message to pass time. I'm like 90% sure she'll ghost me when I send the pic and I don't really care. Dunno where you get this idea that I've fallen in love with her and am orbiting her hoping she'll requite it. You wouldn't be projecting your own orbiting past onto me, would you?
You know she will ghost you then why you keep doing this

then why on earth would you be saying how you relate to her so much, and how you like talking to her? (incel relating to a FEMALE, LMFAO) you lack so much self awareness that you remind me of some guy off r/inceltears. absolutely pathetic. if you really care so little, if you are so sure that she is such lookist garbage, insult her, block her and stop speaking to her right now. can you do that? no. you care about her. you think that she likes you. you think you have some sort of chance with an e-thot. how pitiful. recognise that your balls are controlling you, making you orbit. stop being the mindless animal that you are, so convinced that you're fully in control.

Last edited by a moderator:
then why on earth would you be saying how you relate to her so much, and how you like talking to her? you lack so much self awareness that you remind me of some guy off r/inceltears. absolutely pathetic. if you really care so little, if you are so sure that she is such lookist garbage, insult her, block her and stop speaking to her right now. can you do that? no. you care about her. you think you have some sort of chance with an e-thot. pitiful.
This may shock you, but you can talk to a female without trying to fuck them.

I also don't care about this weird anti-lookist crusade you think all "real" blackpilled incels are on.

This may shock you, but you can take to a female without trying to fuck them.

I also don't care about this weird anti-lookist crusade you think all "real" blackpilled incels are on.
wow. so you, as an "incel", someone who's supposed to have been persecuted in every single path of life due to their looks, can actually consider females, a protected class whom society worships as angels upon earth as "relatable" in any single way. towards anyone sensible, this is just ridiculous. it's OK, though. your orbiting antics will get you burnt eventually and you will be blackpilled further as a result... unless you're too stupid to learn from experience, which may very well be the case. go ahead, little child, touch the oven and get burnt.

wow. so you, as an "incel", someone who's supposed to have been persecuted in every single path of life due to their looks, can actually consider females, a protected class who society worships as angels upon earth as "relatable" in any single way. towards anyone sensible, this is just ridiculous. it's OK, though. your orbiting antics will get you burnt eventually and you will be blackpilled further as a result... unless you're too stupid to learn from experience, which may very well be the case. go ahead, little child, touch the oven and get burnt.
One, I didn't actually use the word "relatable" anywhere. I said we had things in common. Not the same thing.

Two, I said in the OP that I was sending the pic for the purpose of getting blackpilled harder. It's a form of self-harm. And I made this thread to point out another black pill I encountered on my own because I thought you guys would find it amusing.

Wow OP, you done something so cucked that I have to agree with a mod, that’s bad.

Anyway, send your pics and let us know what happens. I’m bracing for the blackpill overdose.

Wow OP, you done something so cucked that I have to agree with a mod, that’s bad.

Anyway, send your pics and let us know what happens. I’m bracing for the blackpill overdose.
I'm serving the blackpill through cuckolded means.

Well, here's what we agreed to hours before I made this thread

tell you what, if you send me a pic tomorrow (doesn't have to be face or body) I'll take a selfie just for you

The pics I have already have suck ass anyway. I got a new phone recently that has a much better back camera than my old one (better picture quality; less lens distortion), I'll be able to take it outside (better lighting), and I'm a bit better groomed now with slightly less face fat. Me getting ghosted over a decent pic will be a far more potent blackpill than me getting ghosted over a blurry mess with crap lighting and massive lens distortion.

But she has to send whatever pic first. I'll let you guys know if she cucks out.

Well, here's what we agreed to hours before I made this thread

The pics I have already have suck ass anyway. I got a new phone recently that has a much better back camera than my old one (better picture quality; less lens distortion), I'll be able to take it outside (better lighting), and I'm a bit better groomed now with slightly less face fat. Me getting ghosted over a decent pic will be a far more potent blackpill than me getting ghosted over a blurry mess with crap lighting and massive lens distortion.

But she has to send whatever pic first. I'll let you guys know if she cucks out.
you should post her pics here if she ghosts u ok

Because at least he gets to talk to a foid. That's the most he can get.
anyone can talk to a foid on discord, literally anyone. it's not an achievement

I met this girl a few days ago. Turns out we have an uncanny amount in common. But as we all know, that means fuck all.

View attachment 88067

Not even a quarter of a day later

View attachment 88069

Can't wait to send my pic (or not) and get ghosted :feelsgah: though I probably will send my pic just to up the dosage :blackpill:

I met a girl online who was like this. We talked for hours and hours on end and she wanted to come and meet me in the UK (she was in US). that was until I showed her my pic, and within a week she stopped responding to me totally.

I met a girl online who was like this. We talked for hours and hours on end and she wanted to come and meet me in the UK (she was in US). that was until I showed her my pic, and within a week she stopped responding to me totally.
She thought you were some James Bond lookalike

This is some cucked shit, man.

Loser

This is some cucked shit, man.
Look, I see where you guys are coming from, but there's a fine line between being a friend and being an orbiter, which I don't believe I've crossed.

Evidently, the non-cucked thing to do would be to "insult her, block her and stop speaking to her right now". But where's the value in that? Rejecting her so she can't reject me? That's just confirming what cucktears and all the other anti-incels keep saying about us. That's not blackpilling or even entertaining.

Look, I see where you guys are coming from, but there's a fine line between being a friend and being an orbiter, which I don't believe I've crossed.

Evidently, the non-cucked thing to do would be to "insult her, block her and stop speaking to her right now". But where's the value in that? Rejecting her so she can't reject me? That's just confirming what cucktears and all the other anti-incels keep saying about us. That's not blackpilling or even entertaining.

Do what you wish, but when she blocks you be sure to screenshot it and post it. It would definitely further prove what was warned of all along.

Do what you wish, but when she blocks you be sure to screenshot it and post it. It would definitely further prove what was warned of all along.
Definitely will. We haven't had a good blackpill in a while.

Discord is for cucks