Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in prison

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I work in a prison, and today another CO today even joked with me;
“These guys can’t get pussy to save their life on the outside. They get locked all of a sudden they got three baby mommas”.

I was a bit taken back because he was basically admitting the blackpill / thug max theory without even realizing it. It made me realize how wide spread and common the blackpill is becoming, that it’s being spouted in every day conversation without directly referring to it as such.

I can also confirm this myself…these guys all have multiple girlfriends who all come to visit them and constantly call them in house. The absolute scum of society still has more success with women than hard working, productive members of society.

What does that say about women?

I work in a prison, and today another CO today even joked with me;
“These guys can’t get pussy to save their life on the outside. They get locked all of a sudden they got three baby mommas”.

I was a bit taken back because he was basically admitting the blackpill / thug max theory without even realizing it. It made me realize how wide spread and common the blackpill is becoming, that it’s being spouted in every day conversation without directly referring to it as such.

I can also confirm this myself…these guys all have multiple girlfriends who all come to visit them and constantly call them in house. The absolute scum of society still has more success with women than hard working, productive members of society.

What does that say about women?
Meanwhile, I Stemmaxx, come from a upper middle class comfortable family, and still get rejected by landwhales because i'm 5'5'' and ugly. What does it say about the important of looks?

Meanwhile, I Stemmaxx, come from a upper middle class comfortable family, and still get rejected by landwhales because i'm 5'5'' and ugly. What does it say about the important of looks?
A lot of these guys don’t look that great either, normie usually

It does confirm personality matters, but an overwhelmingly negative and dark one

Either way it confirms the blackpill, it’s a lose lose scenario when it comes to foid bullshit they tell you

A lot of these guys don’t look that great either, normie usually

It does confirm personality matters, but an overwhelmingly negative and dark one

Either way it confirms the blackpill, it’s a lose lose scenario when it comes to foid bullshit they tell you
honestly looks >>>>>> money, when even a high school graduate gets more pussy than you because they have better face, you know it's time ofr the ROPE

honestly looks >>>>>> money, when even a high school graduate gets more pussy than you because they have better face, you know it's time ofr the ROPE
Well of course looks always come first.

Well of course looks always come first.
and then I stemmaxx and still end up KHHV, i'd rather neetmaxx than continue to suffer
don't get me wrong I love STEM I don't want to do all the hard work for 0 prizes

and then I stemmaxx and still end up KHHV, i'd rather neetmaxx than continue to suffer
don't get me wrong I love STEM I don't want to do all the hard work for 0 prizes
You’ll have money. It’s a cope, but it’s infinitely better to have money then not

You’ll have money. It’s a cope, but it’s infinitely better to have money then not
Martyros fucking NEETmaxxed even after getting his degree.
u/throwaway50950341 roped after his college degree.

clearly its their radars working :feelskek:

Are they acually using tinder from prison or where are they meeting them? jfl.

Women like thugs, what a surprise.

When foids choose criminals over guy with clean record:feelskek:

The prisons in your country allow the inmates to have sex?

The prisons in your country allow the inmates to have sex?
No. It still happens in every single one regardless. Don’t even think otherwise for a second

clown ass world