Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpill in class today

Officer
★★★
First day of University today. Went to class late because I could not find parking. Walked in and there were multiple empty seats but they were next to blonde Stacy’s who looked at me and were scowling. So I chose a seat all the way at the back.

Professor asks us to introduce ourselves and in groups of 3-4. I look over and there’s a Beanercel and a Chad to my right. They completely ignore me but I joined their group anyway. The Beaner and the Chad are talking amongst each other about normie bullshit and I kid you not a Stacy interrupts right behind the Chad and says “Oh you play Baseball?”.

The Chad says yeah and the Stacy goes crazy over him. She literally jumps over her seat just to join the group that I am in just so she can have a chat with Chad. For the entire ten minutes the class was supposed to talk, I did not talk ONCE to anyone in my group. The Beancel talked a couple of times but that’s it. The majority of the talking was between the Chad and Stacy. The Stacy was acting like a slut the entire time. She kept complimenting the Chad and asks what his plans were in school. He responds by saying “I dropped out of another University and was studying to become a Sports Analyzer” or some bullshit like that. Just LMAO. Stacy’s would rather spend time with a Chad who is pursuing an useless degree rather than me who is doing Computer Science.

The Beancel and me were getting completely ignored and she later asks to the Chad, “how tall are you? Teheheee”. The Chad responds by saying he’s 6’1 and I KID YOU NOT she goes “Oh my God! Tehehe”.

It was at that point where I just wanted to drop out of the class honestly.
Should I drop out right now or stick it out? I sit literally at the back of the class and I can just tell no one is even going to talk to me.

it's never begun

just sit in the back and leave immediately when class ends, that's what i do in classes I'd rather not be in.

If I ever go to Uni, I'll do it in my thirties and do it in the UAE or something... Never around white thots...

U better get used to this bullshit in university, it is nothing compared to the stuff you will see later on. For years I have seen good looking tall chads live on god mode while being surrounded by females, while I am ignored and taunted. Females look and talk to me like I'm a fucking monster.

The aura a Chad has is completely different from the average male, even I can detect it. That's just how the world is for human males, a small portion of the population experiences what life truely has to offer.

That's not so bad, to be honest. It could've been a lot more brutal. But, nonetheless, it is a blackpill. Expect a lot more throughout the rest of the year. Also, why do you say "beanercel," he's probably average-looking.

Did you really think girls would be impressed by your Computer Science degree

JFL dude you have much to learn

Computer Science is incel territory!
I recommend leaving this braincel class if you don't need the credits or you can find a better class to substitute with.

I need the credits lol. And the only class I can substitute it with is an online class. Should I do it? Like waking up early just to get brutally mogged by Chad is suicidefuel lol
That's not so bad, to be honest. It could've been a lot more brutal. But, nonetheless, it is a blackpill. Expect a lot more throughout the rest of the year. Also, why do you say "beanercel," he's probably average-looking.

He’s a Beancel because he looked like an incel. Btw average doesn’t cut it in today’s society. Females only want above 8/10. And to be white an tall. He was neither. And he had a patchy beard
Did you really think girls would be impressed by your Computer Science degree

JFL dude you have much to learn

It’s a cope but in my area if you had a CompSci degree you are guaranteed a job on the spot.

Uni is a hell hole. Even if the sub you're studying is incel tier.

Waking up early? Regular suifuel from Chad-Stacy whoring? I'd substitute this class with the online class ASAP! With the online class, you get the flexibility to work whenever you want from the comfort of your dorm/home. Sounds like a win to me boyo! :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I agree online classes are :feelsokman: . Even if you weren’t waking up early and getting mogged everyday I’d replace it with the online class.

I would call the stacy out by saying something that would make her feel embarrassed like, " oh if you like him so much then why dont you guys just fuck?". Should put that bitch in her place.

I would call the stacy out by saying something that would make her feel embarrassed like, " oh if you like him so much then why dont you guys just fuck?". Should put that bitch in her place.

Incels can’t put anyone “in their place”, because no one cares what an incel thinks.

Tag team with the beanercel to go for othER CHOice

Angloskanks love Dubai. Sharia Law only applies to the locals. Angloskanks are even allowed to have sex with baby boys there.
NYUAB is a great uni for people who like Near East history though. They have cool lectures on YT. If I ever surgerymax, I
'll take my life seriously and do what I planned on doing before I swallowed the black pill.

I would’ve just left tbh

It's this kind of shit that made me want to ldar.

well what the fuck did you expect ?

Just Drop the class like ER
Then go to the schools with a BMW theory

Ah welcome to my life.

Uni campuses (for 1st years) are bigger suicidefuels.
It's like the blackpill repeatedly sodomizes you, without care about how much pain you're feeling.

had my first day of computer science in october. (it's my second degree, no youngcel)
we had to do the same shit but for us it was 1 stacy and 19 incels.
no incel even dared to sit next to the stacy and she looked completely out of place.
it feels good to be the other way around for once.
studying for the second time is more fun than I imagined, blackpilling naive youngcels is so satisfying.

I don't have to attend anything but the exams, so I can LDAR and studymaxx at the same time.
every mathcel should do comp science tbhtbh

Computers are fun, u can pm me if you have
Questions.
I know mostly java

You should have tried to join another group or something instead of listening to that bitch fawn over chad

I need the credits lol. And the only class I can substitute it with is an online class. Should I do it? Like waking up early just to get brutally mogged by Chad is suicidefuel lol

He’s a Beancel because he looked like an incel. Btw average doesn’t cut it in today’s society. Females only want above 8/10. And to be white an tall. He was neither. And he had a patchy beard

It’s a cope but in my area if you had a CompSci degree you are guaranteed a job on the spot.
As long as you have the discipline to do the work for the online class. I usually didn't.

I've stopped getting mad. I know that all chads and women flirt with each other and I rot. Everywhere I go. Blackpill knowledge.

Smart:feelsokman:
I'm starting one too a mixed one with finance and computer science

Low IQ. If you're average you are only incel because you don't try.

Online classes and night classes are the way to go as an incel. Trying to do the 8 - 10 am classes with Chad and Stacy is just gonna make you suicidal.

Going to lecture is a waste of time. Get the material from the class website and study on your own.

U better get used to this bullshit in university, it is nothing compared to the stuff you will see later on. For years I have seen good looking tall chads live on god mode while being surrounded by females, while I am ignored and taunted. Females look and talk to me like I'm a fucking monster.

The aura a Chad has is completely different from the average male, even I can detect it. That's just how the world is for human males, a small portion of the population experiences what life truely has to offer.
I'm on my second semester here and I'm already seeing this shit. It truly has never begun.

Just LMAO. Stacy’s would rather spend time with a Chad who is pursuing an useless degree rather than me who is doing Computer Science.

Why does this surprise you dude? You still do not understand the rules? It matters not what you know or don't know or how much education or intellect you have. It's your looks that determine your success with women.