Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill in action at the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
While at the gym today I observed the following scene. Some milf around my age was working out near these 2 teenage gymmaxxed Chads. She went up and asked them for some advice and within seconds they had broken the touch barrier. Chad was touching her triceps and biceps teaching her how to do the exercises. It wasn’t just a quick “excuse me, how do you do this machine?” No it was full on flirting with Chads 15-20 years younger than her. This went on not for a few seconds but for about a half hour. After the Chads explained the exercises to her and had their hands all over her, the Chads moved on to a different part of the gym. Some ethnic then started working out near the milf and within a couple minutes she was disgusted at being in his vicinity and walked to the the other side of the gym closer to where the Chads were.

Imagine if the genders were reversed. Hopefully she trips on her shoe laces while leaving work and falls under a moving bus (in video game ) :ahegao:

The blackpill in action again. There is really no way of hiding from the blackpill.

The usual Chad-worshipping, hypergamy, and the foid privilege; attempting to get with such teenagers much younger than her with virtually no consequences, while the average middle-aged subhuman doing this would result in the immediate vilification and ostracization by most of society... :society:

I sometimes can't imagine why anyone would go into such a public gym, full of moggers and entitled foids, as I'm not s gymmaxxer myself; the usual contempt and mistreatment of an ethnic sub 5 male as you talk about obviously isn't very unexpected. :feelsjuice:

While at the gym today I observed the following scene. Some milf around my age was working out near these 2 teenage gymmaxxed Chads. She went up and asked them for some advice and within seconds they had broken the touch barrier. Chad was touching her triceps and biceps teaching her how to do the exercises. It wasn’t just a quick “excuse me, how do you do this machine?” No it was full on flirting with Chads 15-20 years younger than her. This went on not for a few seconds but for about a half hour. After the Chads explained the exercises to her and had their hands all over her, the Chads moved on to a different part of the gym. Some ethnic then started working out near the milf and within a couple minutes she was disgusted at being in his vicinity and walked to the the other side of the gym closer to where the Chads were.
If the incel had touched her, he'd be in jail

Blackpill is aways in action. Can't escape from it.

brutal

The usual Chad-worshipping, hypergamy, and the foid privilege; attempting to get with such teenagers much younger than her with virtually no consequences, while the average middle-aged subhuman doing this would result in the immediate vilification and ostracization by most of society... :society:

I sometimes can't imagine why anyone would go into such a public gym, full of moggers and entitled foids, as I'm not s gymmaxxer myself; the usual contempt and mistreatment of an ethnic sub 5 male as you talk about obviously isn't very unexpected. :feelsjuice:
When I’d go to the gym I was getting heightmogged so badly it was shocking.