Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill has totally ruined me

I

Incel801

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,234
Online
0
I thought I was gonna break free and go back to online dating and do the things that I used to do. Now this site and blackpill has taken away my copes peeled the curtains back for me to gaze upon the harsh reality of my existence.

So I get on tinder and get a few matches and my dopamine goes sky high. I msg them after a few hours and one immediately blocks me. The other gives me a short reply. I wait till the next morning and try to get the convos going asked what she does for a living...annnd she blocks me. I notice I get a match from an older lady who seems wealthy by her picks and by that time she blocked me too without me saying anything.

OkCupid...zero interest, nothing

So I'm deleted my accounts again and just want to rot in bed..I'm going to the doctor today to try and get some antidepressants. I want to kill myself already but I'm staying at a friend's house and promised I would take care of his pets while he is away.  I think I have a few months left and I'm gonna OD on heroin.

I wish I could go back in time when I was ignorant and didn't think I was THAT ugly.  I used to think that I just didn't know how to talk to women and I kept making mistakes.. that's just a load of shit and the biggest cope in the world. Truth is I'm uglier than most of the guys here...I'm sub-subhuman
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Damn, it's over for us. I really hate getting a bit of hope, and then femails decide to ruin it, like they ruin everything.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
you never unshallow the blackpill.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Blackpill merely showed you the light
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
The blackpill is the strongest dose of reality I've had dumped on me and for a long time it was hard to justify existing for anything beyond copes. Still is, sometimes. If you're feeling like you are going to kill yourself, PM me if you want to talk man.
 
I

Incel801

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,234
Online
0
There's nothing left to talk about. Only time I feel alive is when I am with a prostitute. They can make you feel like you are actually human but once your hour is up reality sets back in.

I'm old..I've been here for too long. it's time to see what comes next. Just don't want to leave my friend hanging or have him deal with the aftermath of my sui. Once my responsibility is done..I am going back home and doing what needs to be done. I'm not even scared anymore
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
I have 2 attempts under my belt

now I fuel my spirit with jihad
 
LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
743
Online
0
They initially swiped right because of your main photo(the best looking one). And when they saw the rest they determined you to be genetically inferior.

That said, antidepressants helped me get out of my black pill induced depression. Wellbutrin specifically.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
LeagueEuW said:
That said, antidepressants helped me get out of my black pill induced depression. Wellbutrin specifically.

I am on paroxetine
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
Incel801 said:
There's nothing left to talk about. Only time I feel alive is when I am with a prostitute. They can make you feel like you are actually human but once your hour is up reality sets back in.
I'm old..I've been here for too long. it's time to see what comes next. Just don't want to leave my friend hanging or have him deal with the aftermath of my sui. Once my responsibility is done..I am going back home and doing what needs to be done. I'm not even scared anymore
You sound like Eddie

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2dCkOI6LY[/video]
 
I

Incel801

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,234
Online
0
coldmachinery said:
You sound like Eddie

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2dCkOI6LY[/video]

Omg its me!!! Thank you for the laugh it was needed
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
Incel801 said:
coldmachinery said:
You sound like Eddie
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2dCkOI6LY[/video]
Omg its me!!! Thank you for the laugh it was needed
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
You will go through a period of grief. But if you manage to get through it without resorting to the rope, you will soon realize that the black pill has liberated you.

If truly embraced, it will innoculate you against future roastie mind control. It will spare you from ending up in betabux economic slavery to some landwhale or worn out post wall slut out of bluepill desperation.
 
BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
180
Online
3h 23m
nausea said:
I have 2 attempts under my belt

now I fuel my spirit with jihad

Absolutely based. I too hope to take out cucks and feminists out before I die.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Absolutely based. I too hope to take out cucks and feminists out before I die.

what is "based"? forgive my ignorance
 
BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
180
Online
3h 23m
nausea said:
what is "based"? forgive my ignorance

Based means good, clever, above the rest, etc.
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
nausea said:
I have 2 attempts under my belt
now I fuel my spirit with jihad
Absolutely based. I too hope to take out cucks and feminists out before I die.
d90d4840e63357fbf4e0ac5e9566b7b06d60f76d18e073c2fd84ae0b5915ffdd.jpg
 
BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
180
Online
3h 23m
coldmachinery said:

Kek'd but I'd use a truck. Way more effective than a gun unless you have a high place to shoot like the vegas shooter.
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
coldmachinery said:
Kek'd but I'd use a truck. Way more effective than a gun unless you have a high place to shoot like the vegas shooter.
>shooter
>not shooters
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
Sounds like you're still in the rage/depression stage, bro. It gets better. You eventually give no fucks about anything, which is perfect.
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
5
Views
392
jerkjocky
jerkjocky
Zer0/∞
Replies
91
Views
3K
Substitute Subhuman
Substitute Subhuman
텍스트
Replies
26
Views
1K
Emba
Emba
Virginscarecrow999
Replies
21
Views
700
watcher
watcher
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top