Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Blackpill has made me into a Gautam Buddha

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
Been some time after I hanged out and tried to blend in with normies on discord. When I did, I felt like an enlightened Gautama Buddha among normies.
There was a 5’2 dude from Texas calling himself a hope less romantic 24 years old, KHHV and had absolutely no idea what Blackpill meant and it was on an anime hangout VC discord and we frequently had chats on diff days once. I made quite a few online friends and these are prolly the best convos I had compared to real life where all I am treated as is a loser fat piece of shit. That poor short fag on the other hand was asking for advices. A 6’3.5 nig nog was explaining how personality (Top Kek :feelskek: ) matters to dating rather than saying it’s over :feelsrope:for his brutal suifuel height.

Another example. I joined a VC where there were only 3 of us. I was silent and a foid prolly in her early 20s was explaining how women are emotionally unavailable and how women go through all the changes, how she had gone through some mental challenges in dating. All of these were being explained to a random 20 yr poorfag cucked white dude who had a girlfriend that doesn’t respect and keep up with him enough on a discord VC Chanel. You don’t ask the fish about fishing you fucking normie retards. She’s making him think as if it’s all his Behavior and personality that’s playing a part. Well no shit, when chad comes there acts like a total toxic jerk and that’s called ‘hot toxic bf’? Seriously? When the same happens to a LTN or a looks match where a woman can find a better man, obv these foids would attack their own normie cuck boyfriends and shade it under ‘muh emotional drainage’. I bet there would be no emotional drainage to that white foid if harry styles was her boyfriend, would there be? I Bet there would no problems to that discord vc guy if he was Henry cavil or a Leo Dicarpo being toxic to them.

All of these VC with normies were a total Top Kekfuel for me and a fun way to see the world how cucks normies are. I used fall for this trap back in the day, well not anymore after discovering the Blackpill:feelsokman: and this Blackpill stuff saves a lot of time in dating and more related queries.
The fact I know about the respectful god tier knowledge Blackpill:feelzez: has changed my life and after discovering the blackpill I feel like I am enlightened supremely against all these normies when it comes to dating and related stuff. I thank god everyday for making me discover the Blackpill, whether I ascend or not In the future,I will always carry my knowledge of the supreme Blackpill, no matter what.

it's called monkmaxxxing