Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Blackpill]"Girlboss Militarism"

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
According to certain News articles by feminist & their allies & the such, if foids held more positions of power, the world would see fewer conflicts.

Here's an example of this, from within this article:

Sandberg said that, if half the world were run by women, she believes the world would be “safer” and “much more prosperous.”
Press-X-To-Doubt-Feature-Image.jpg

In the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, women-led countries such as New Zealand performed better than their male-run counterparts, according to the Meta executive.

Still, the pandemic has raised a number of challenges for gender equality, Sandberg said. Covid was a “complete crisis for gender equality,” she said, adding women’s participation in the labor force is “plummeting all over the world.”
I love how they have to bring up facts which again, prove our talking points here:
-Foids will utilize a crisis to extend their power & overreach, as exemplified by the pandemic
-Everything is twisted in a way to suite women, as hinted by the ":soy::feels:: Muh pandemic was a crisis for gender quality"

However, let's try & compare this to historical accounts of foids holding power: Since oftentimes, history has a manner of "mirroring" itself or having many parallels throughout its accords.

In China, during the waring states period, foid leaders were notably more cruel to their subjects in comparison to their male counterparts.

Chinese history paints Empress Wu as a demonic woman who connived her way to power through murder and deceit. In fact, historians at the time claimed that she “killed her sister, butchered her elder brothers, murdered the ruler, [and] poisoned her mother. She is hated by gods and men alike” (Dash). Historians also highlighted Wu’s scandalous personal life, portraying her as sexually promiscuous because her second husband (Emperor Gaozong) was her stepson, and she also had relationships with younger men in her later years.

Apparently “Wu killed her own infant daughter and blamed the murder on Empress Wang. Gaozong believed this and soon dismissed his empress and promoted Wu [Zhao] to the position; she immediately put Wang and Xiao to death and exiled their relatives and supporters” (Lee).
Ah, le "empathetic gender" striking again. :feelsjuice:

Not to mention, her reign eventually ended in chaos:
Wu’s reign came to an end in a coup in 704. Members of her court forced her to yield power to her exiled son, Zhongzong.

Another example, would be that of Mary the First of England, more commonly known as Bloody Mary

Despite the short duration of her reign, it consisted of a high degree of violence:
It’s undeniable that Queen Mary I did authorize violence. For instance, she famously burned 258 protestants at the stake as part of her effort to reinstate Catholicism in England (Solly).

Now, let's take a look at how this holds up in modERn day comparisons:

In 1982, Margaret Thatcher responded with military action when Argentina invaded and occupied the Falkland Islands. Thatcher made the decision to go to war to recover the islands, despite warnings from several male members of Parliament and her advisers; even Ronald Reagan intervened & urged for peace talks.

Thatcher’s decision to go to war to recover the islands was at odds with several members of Parliament and close advisers, as well as U.S. President Ronald Reagan, who repeatedly urged peace talks.

Instead, Thatcher went ahead with military action and personally ordered the sinking of the Argentine ship, Belgrano, killing more than 300 sailors.

In 2011, Hillary Clinton lobbied Obama for military action in Libya, going against the council of male leaders including Defense Secretary Robert Gates and national security adviser Thomas Donilon.

Her conviction would be critical in persuading Mr. Obama to join allies in bombing Colonel Qaddafi’s forces. In fact, Mr. Obama’s defense secretary, Robert M. Gates, would later say that in a “51-49” decision, it was Mrs. Clinton’s support that put the ambivalent president over the line.

The consequences would be more far-reaching than anyone imagined, leaving Libya a failed state and a terrorist haven, a place where the direst answers to Mrs. Clinton’s questions have come to pass.

Today, much of the most reckless, backstabbing, myopic, and disdainful American foreign policy is the brainchild of Victoria Nuland and Samantha Power, who has quite the track record:

Alongside Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice, she convinced Obama to bomb Libya, an act that he later admitted to be the biggest mistake of his Presidency.

R2P was the main thrust of her argument in favour of bombing.

FqKe9A9WAAAuyZS.png

Even though the USA succeeded in its efforts at regime change in Libya, the fallout was a disaster.

Libya descended into anarchy, slave markets popped up, Salafis moved in, and the migrant spigot closed by Gaddafi and Berlusconi was reopened.

Samantha washed her hands of it.
FqKfoIAWcAAC4b8.png

Now, how do any sort of biological factors play a role? well, let's take a look at some research:

This thread I did awhile back discerns information from a journal article as to how when foids are put into positions of power, they tend to exhibit more masculine traits: Of course, this is non-natural for them so it will ultimately, be problematic.

This article claims the following:
Likewise,high-rankingfemaleforeign policymakers—like Jeane Kirkpatrick, Madeline Albright, Condoleezza Rice, and Hillary Clinton—often advocate more aggressive foreign policies than their male counterparts.50 In the medieval period, married queens were more likely than kings to be aggressors in interstate conflicts.51 Examples of modern “iron ladies”—like Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi, and Golda Meir—and ancient “warrior queens”—like Cleopatra, Boudica, and Isabella of Spain—lend further credence to the view that female leaders have political motivations to pursue relatively hard-line policies to combat gender stereotypes.

Of course again, they "said the quiet part out loud" & basically re-affirmed our beliefs, but then tried to cover it up with the ":soy::feels::feels::foidSoy:: Muh Gender stereotypes made them this way bro!1!1!"

Another plausible theory, lies within the fact that due to foids having a noticeably higher stress threshold, which when challenged always tends to run in a frantic disorderly manner- this can be exhibited by foids behavior under other similar circumstances.

Overall takeaway- foids don't belong in power, and are more prone to start and/or execrate conflicts.

@wereq @WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @NoIdeaWhatToDo @GeckoBus @Nograsscel @Copexodius Maximus @Biowaste Removal @AsiaCel @Stupid Clown @Grim_Reaper @KillNiggers @cvh1991 @ElTruecel

Didn’t @cvh1991 or @WorthlessSlavicShit show a study where there were relatively more wars during the reigns of females in comparison with those to men in the middle ages?

Didn’t @cvh1991 or @WorthlessSlavicShit show a study where there were relatively more wars during the reigns of females in comparison with those to men in the middle ages?
It was @cvh1991

If foids were mostly in power, we would witness one of the greatest, if not the greatest genocides known to MANkind, literally.

Holy fucking hell. Feminism brainrot has reached new lows. Women are the first to go for violence, because they know that men will feel obligated to take the brunt of the responsibility of force. Of course, a woman will start a fight with a random dude at a bar when her 6'5", 280 lbs boyfriend is an arm reach away.

-Foids will utilize a crisis to extend their power & overreach, as exemplified by the pandemic
-Everything is twisted in a way to suite women, as hinted by the ":soy::feels:: Muh pandemic was a crisis for gender quality"
Of course again, they "said the quiet part out loud" & basically re-affirmed our beliefs, but then tried to cover it up with the ":soy::feels::feels::foidSoy:: Muh Gender stereotypes made them this way bro!1!1!"
Femoids are materialistic beings, show off and display is more prioritised in their brains rather than to get work done.

According to certain News articles by feminist & their allies & the such, if foids held more positions of power, the world would see fewer conflicts.

I love how they have to bring up facts which again, prove our talking points here:

However, let's try & compare this to historical accounts of foids holding power: Since oftentimes, history has a manner of "mirroring" itself or having many parallels throughout its accords.

In China, during the waring states period, foid leaders were notably more cruel to their subjects in comparison to their male counterparts.

Another example, would be that of Mary the First of England, more commonly known as Bloody Mary

Despite the short duration of her reign, it consisted of a high degree of violence:

In 1982, Margaret Thatcher responded with military action when Argentina invaded and occupied the Falkland Islands. Thatcher made the decision to go to war to recover the islands, despite warnings from several male members of Parliament and her advisers; even Ronald Reagan intervened & urged for peace talks.

Instead, Thatcher went ahead with military action and personally ordered the sinking of the Argentine ship, Belgrano, killing more than 300 sailors.

In 2011, Hillary Clinton lobbied Obama for military action in Libya, going against the council of male leaders including Defense Secretary Robert Gates and national security adviser Thomas Donilon.

Today, much of the most reckless, backstabbing, myopic, and disdainful American foreign policy is the brainchild of Victoria Nuland and Samantha Power, who has quite the track record:

FqKe9A9WAAAuyZS.png

FqKfoIAWcAAC4b8.png

Now, how do any sort of biological factors play a role? well, let's take a look at some research:

This thread I did awhile back discerns information from a journal article as to how when foids are put into positions of power, they tend to exhibit more masculine traits: Of course, this is non-natural for them so it will ultimately, be problematic.

Another plausible theory, lies within the fact that due to foids having a noticeably higher stress threshold, which when challenged always tends to run in a frantic disorderly manner- this can be exhibited by foids behavior under other similar circumstances.

Overall takeaway- foids don't belong in power, and are more prone to start and/or execrate conflicts.

@wereq @WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @NoIdeaWhatToDo @GeckoBus @Nograsscel @Copexodius Maximus @Biowaste Removal @AsiaCel @Stupid Clown @Grim_Reaper @KillNiggers @cvh1991 @ElTruecel
Female leaders are more prone to violence jfl, how ironic. But the lesbian domestic violence statistics should have told us that already.

Women's opinions of themselves is far too high, everything will be interpreted as some kind of lese-majeste and they will destroy everyone around them.

Bump. Love seeing you debunk female nonsense.

Women's opinions of themselves is far too high, everything will be interpreted as some kind of lese-majeste and they will destroy everyone around them.

Thanks to whoever pinned this. :feelsYall:

Austrian empress Maria Theresa was the initiator of partitions of Poland.

Realistically, the first thing they would do is genocide the sub5s or make us into slaves.

Female leaders are more prone to violence jfl, how ironic. But the lesbian domestic violence statistics should have told us that already.
It's hilarious how foids actually suck at everything

Austrian empress Maria Theresa was the initiator of partitions of Poland.
And the leader that put it in motion the most was also a bitch (tsarina Catherine). We can say that Poland was destroyed by foids :feelshaha: but also by the simp polish king that was Catherine's lover and got fooled by her. It's like a historical allegory for modern day simps lol.

Last edited:
But the lesbian domestic violence statistics should have told us that already.
A bit off topic, but those exact statistics were the only thing I could think of when I saw a lesbian goth couple in the tram yesterday:feelshaha:. I was like, "Damn, I wonder which one's gonna be the abuser:waitwhat:?"

A bit off topic, but those exact statistics were the only thing I could think of when I saw a lesbian goth couple in the tram yesterday:feelshaha:. I was like, "Damn, I wonder which one's gonna be the abuser:waitwhat:?"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Those statistics (and similar ones) pretty much show me that gays have been hated on for so long, meanwhile the lesbians were the evil ones the whole time but no one cared.

Yeah. This has been a "forbidden" knowledge for a while. Queens actually start more wars.

Dude just look at American elections in 2024, chances are every candidate this incoming race will have a female as VP.

In less than 12 years we will have an American Female president and I’m all for it.

America will fall as soon as we get a female president and I can’t wait to watch it burn.

Let it happen, accelerate the hatred of females.
Let's see how pro-female normies are as the world becomes an even more crime-ridden, war-ridden shithole thanks to the failed leadership of females.

It's hilarious how foids actually suck at everything
I question if there is a single thing that women are actually good at that men aren't, besides giving birth.
I don't understand how half the population could evolve to be so useless, perhaps it is because the standard's of males are too low and males will repopulate with any foid regardless of their ability or nature.
If there was a way for males to repopulate without females then females would have zero purpose.

I question if there is a single thing that women are actually good at that men aren't, besides giving birth.
I don't understand how half the population could evolve to be so useless, perhaps it is because the standard's of males are too low and males will repopulate with any foid regardless of their ability or nature.
If there was a way for males to repopulate without females then females would have zero purpose.
True. Men are even better at raising kids/taking care of a family. This world is totally upside down.

Cause in reality recent studies have show that single parent households with a dad do as good as two parents households and only single mother households typically do terrible lmao.
I think things where women are inherently better is just their charms. Their surface. That's about it. Like the grace they can portray as dancers, ice skaters. It doesn't mean that they shouldn't be treated well and loved and even treated as equals, but just not in the meme way we have now.

Last edited:
By equal i mean, not giving the right of vote to children for example doesn't mean that i despise children or consider them inherently inferior. It's just common sense to not do so.

Good thread. Violence is a not a male exclusive thing.

If foids were mostly in power, we would witness one of the greatest, if not the greatest genocides known to MANkind, literally.
Fr they already practice eugenics by rejecting 90% of men

They sacrifice a lot physiologically for the ability to give birth in a biological trade off. But since feminism encourages foids to hate the part of themselves which is only possible at the expense of almost everything else they have biologically speaking, they effectively nullify their own existence and render being their specific gender pointless. Without the capability to give birth (since denying themselves this has the same result as depriving this ability from themselves), females are just downgraded offbrand dollar store versions of men with no meaningfully significant upsides and noticeable downsides like having to bleed every month.
Fossil species often get confused and separated into two different species for this reason since the disparities between males and females of the same species can often be wrongly conflated as enough to make them distinct species. Just think about it for a moment, if aliens came across the fossils of male and female human beings, they might be led to believe we're two different species based on morphology alone based the the level of difference. That's just how different men and women are.

Last edited:
Have you heard the excuses for their atrocities.
"Muh foids had to be cruel otherwise nobody would take her 'seriously'.
As if the sons of the rulers weren't constantly targeted for assassinations, even within the family.

Foids will utilize a crisis to extend their power & overreach, as exemplified by the pandemic
Didn't Germany get fucked in the pandemic? This sort of claim is always misleading. It was not foid-led, but low population countries that did well. Look at the stats of African and middle-east countries.
At the end of the day men's fault for freely giving away their labour to foids. In return, you get mouth-farting like this from foids.

True. Men are even better at raising kids/taking care of a family. This world is totally upside down.
I have heard a claim here that average moms are better than average dads. JFL. It's just neoteny that influences our opinions. Everyone would probably unanimously agree here that their mother's absence at home made them more anxious than their dad's when they were kids. No kid ever acknowledges what their dads do for them. Very few do when they grow up. Of course, dads would labelled as the worse parent.

Dude just look at American elections in 2024, chances are every candidate this incoming race will have a female as VP.

In less than 12 years we will have an American Female president and I’m all for it.

America will fall as soon as we get a female president and I can’t wait to watch it burn.
That would Be quite a Show :feelskek:

It depends on the person in power, some can resist the temptation of greed and stave off corruption while others falter with haste.

Historically, having a woman leader signalled the decline of an empire. As soon as women got any political power, nations started going downhill (like ours currently). Generally speaking, women are less violent than men, but the foids that are successful in government are usually masculine (as you say; Margaret Thatcher, or "Bloody Mary") so they're just as ruthless.

We could potentially see a literal genocide of all sub 6ft males. Under foid dictatorship, they would not hesitate to enact hard eugenics

foids would be too distracted by chad and petty conflicts to lead

Fr they already practice eugenics by rejecting 90% of men
I don't mind eugenics it's the fact foids holds us to the same standards they are the exception to, and pass on their shitty genes ruining good bloodlines.

Is it true Mexico City is close to running out of water? Or was that just climate fearmongering, maybe for the purpose of this very election.
Mexico City is on "the brink of a profound water crisis," said The New York Times. North America's most populous city is facing the possibility of a so-called "Day Zero" this summer — perhaps as soon as June 26 — when many taps connected to the main water system will simply run dry
Don't live there but they may really have a problem regarding water. cdmexicocels be warned.

FqKe9A9WAAAuyZS.png

FqKfoIAWcAAC4b8.png

That is a very good post. I wish this was common knowledge, but it and people who post it or believe in its merits would be considered misogynist and sexist. JFl
PS: Over for no @cels. :cryfeels: