Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Blackpill from 2nd grade.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
This is a brutal story, my 2nd grade teacher assigned us an activity where we went to different tables to solve math problems. Near the end of class I went on to the next table. One girl went to the table (I was just at) and PICKED UP the chair I sat in and switched it out with the one next to it. After that we were headed to lunch and she was behind me in line, our teachers made us hold hands and she straight up refused to hold mine. Ngl I felt bad after this happened and told my parents, they told me that I should try being nicer to her, even though I never really spoke to her jfl. Tried looking her up but I couldn't find her socials.

Inb4: "It's because you smelled" I didn't have BO until 5/6th grade.

TLDR: Girl in 2nd grade refused to sit in same chair as me, first blackpill I experienced.

Last edited:
I remember I was being a sperg and not looking where I was going In both these upcoming accounts.
Account 1 I walked past a foid and grazed her hand in which she recoiled and said eww
Account 2 I grazed a foids ass but she didn't say nothing but she weren't exactly over the moon either :fuk:
Yea, I'm always looking at my phone and bump into people like a retard. It's mostly young ones who get angry, older ones forgive me after I say "excuse me" or smth.

It's over for you.

Not really a blackpill moment she's probably just a stuck-up little kid with an attitude. Also, how do you even remember that?

Not really a blackpill moment she's probably just a stuck-up little kid with an attitude. Also, how do you even remember that?
One of the few things that's stuck with me, I also went to middle school with her (she still ignored me). Also she was the only other white kid in the class lmao.