Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill for manlets: The moment they coined "Short Man Syndrome/Napoleon Complex", it was doubly over for you.

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Whereas other groups can at least cope in various ways, you cannot. If a curry becomes more ambitious, he doesn't have Brownskin Complex. If a ricecel gets angry, he doesn't have Yellow Syndrome. At least if you're a hideous 6'4 ogre, you can gymcel then run antiscocial game to deter normie and Chad bullies. A short dude is just a compensating angry manlet and people laugh at him. While women are encouraged to get enraged at body shaming, if you're short you must never show an ounce of annoyance or else you have short man syndrome.

As this smartcel points out, "I used to laugh my arse off when they (/r/short) would take so much shit from /r/tall with a smile on their face and try desperately not to come across as fitting the "short man syndrome" stereotype despite /r/tall being cunts to them." The existence of this stereotype means you literally exist to be bullied by society, and you can never retaliate in any way or else the stereotype is confirmed. It's genius.

Here is the final blackpill. I once found this link on /r/short talking about how short guys are actually the least aggressive: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6501633.stm. In spite of this, society circlejerks about short man syndrome. The halo effect strikes again. Despite the fact that most short dudes are cucked (browse /r/short for proof), who gets stereotyped as being assholes? It's like how people think male virgins are rapists and school shooters, despite the fact that virgins are statistically the most harmless.

If you're a short dude, it was over for you from the beginning. The only kind of short guy people like tolerate is a cucked one, like those on the short subreddit, and even then you are only there as the butt of the joke. Even midget femoids lecture you, and you must take it like a punching bag, or else you're a migsogynistic little shit. It's super over for manlets.

Potent black pill.

Short guys get no respect simply for their height. And when you don't get respect just for existing as a creature you had no say in genetically, why the fuck should you play nice?

Last edited:
Short is a word with worse of a connentation than the word "bad" itself. Who do you think women would rather fuck, a bad boy, or a "short boy".

Short men will always come up short, get the short end of the stick, etc. Life's short anyway, why should they let it bother them that they're short a few inches? XD

giphy.gif

If youre 5'3-5'2 its pretty much over. Anything above that can still be saved with a good face.

"There are many, MANY shallow women out there (as well as men!), however, having a preference isn't a crime."

The thing is this is not a "preference", it is a requirement. Being tall male is a requirement for relationships, especially in our age. Also man are shallow at the same level as man? How? Only thing you need to do as a female to get dates is not being fat, avoiding overeating which a lot of Reddit female users fails miserably.

Short is a word with worse of a connentation than the word "bad" itself. Who do you think women would rather fuck, a bad boy, or a "short boy".

Short men will always come up short, get the short end of the stick, etc. Life's short anyway, why should they let it bother them that they're short a few inches? XD
The best part is when a short guy's dick mogs their 6'4" chad's bf's dick both in length and girth.

"There are many, MANY shallow women out there (as well as men!), however, having a preference isn't a crime."

The thing is this is not a "preference", it is a requirement. Being tall male is a requirement for relationships, especially in our age. Also man are shallow at the same level as man? How? Only thing you need to do as a female to get dates is not being fat, avoiding overeating which a lot of Reddit female users fails miserably.

It's biological. Women don't want short children. That's why they don't like short men.

Funny thing is that some of them still get short children because their height is also important. Short females are the worst. Lol.

It's biological. Women don't want short children. That's why they don't like short men.

Funny thing is that some of them still get short children because their height is also important. Short females are the worst. Lol.

Agreed.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE A MANLET? Being tall should be a requirement, not being a fucking midget should be a requirement for women but No because men dont have such standards.
I dont understand why you support this idea that women should accept short guys....they should go extinct lol
Reading r/short I realize that its hell to be a short man. Youre made fun of and nobody takes you seriously. Instead of blaming women for having "requirements", please try to understand what a miserable life future children will have if women start dating ugly guys like us.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE A MANLET? Being tall should be a requirement, not being a fucking midget should be a requirement for women but No because men dont have such standards.
I dont understand why you support this idea that women should accept short guys....they should go extinct lol
Reading r/short I realize that its hell to be a short man. Youre made fun of and nobody takes you seriously. Instead of blaming women for having "requirements", please try to understand what a miserable life future children will have if women start dating ugly guys like us.

What are you talking about? I just pointed out a wrong part of the original post from Reddit...

how come all the new posters are low iq

manlets on suicide watch

The thing is this is not a "preference", it is a requirement. Being tall male is a requirement for relationships, especially in our age. Also man are shallow at the same level as man? How? Only thing you need öto do as a female to get dates is not being fat, avoiding overeating which a lot of Reddit female users fails miserably.
I created a Tinder account as an 18 year old blonde girl and look how many likes I got in just 15 minutes
Screenshot 20180329 144845

The demand for females has never been greater

I created a Tinder account as an 18 year old blonde girl and look how many likes I got in just 15 minutes
View attachment 5844
The demand for females has never been greater

Lide on easy mode...

How attractive was the girl you used for catfish by the way?

You need to install Tinder and Fakegps onto Bluestacks

I heard about that method. But does it really work?

Now tinder can be used on pc and you don't need to install the app. Wonder if there's an easier way to spoof now.

I heard about that method. But does it really work?

Now tinder can be used on pc and you don't need to install the app. Wonder if there's an easier way to spoof now.
I am using my pc just to spoof the location and then I switch to my phone.