Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill experiences in my incel times (share yours) @Weed

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
-Arrive to new class: Instantly targeted and am the new loser. I think that "im new in this class its normal". Another guy comes some days after, new too. He is treated normal.

-Teachers are talking about bullying and how usually bulyling victims end up doing drugs or suiciding. Classmates turn to me and say "lol please don't suicide or do drugs or we will feel guilty"

-Teachers and mates all think i'm way below average intelligence when i am actually above average.

-Had this crush on this girl. We had to dance in pairs for some end year show. Everybody is pairing. She doesnt know who to talk to. Someone (not even knowing about my crush) tells her taht she could go with me. She looks at me and answers "im allergic to him".

-Age 18, my timid, nerdy interests best friend loses his virginity, making me the only and last to lose it. This crushed me hard since I saw my friend somehow like a refuge in that matter.

-Have many many social circles due to multiple activities, studies and shit. Am ALWAYS the least respected member of EVERY group.

-Survived highschool thanks to barely 1 friend.

-Go out at night with 2 friends. We somehow meet with 2 girls. They end up making out with each girl at the same time while i am alone with my drink  going away from them to not feel ankward. This situation repeats many times, even if there were more girls than guys.

-Some friend tries to help and tells this girl "hey what do you think about my friend heh?" (like saying "my friend is great"). She, with me in front of them just says "uhh no, for example that other guy is more good looking" (some very very low tier normie who was even almost incel too).

-Fake love letters on my desk to tease me.

-Randomly getting physically hit at unexpected times.

-Classmates playing basketball with my belongings, using from trash bins to toilets as the basket.

-Some friend telling to some girls That I had difficulties getting girls (I dunno why the conversation had started). The girls reacted with pity and in a tone that meant they totally understood my situation and expected it. 

-Being criticized even for what are supposed to be good personality trait and talents.

-Mocked and attempted to be bullied by even NERDS who wanted to use me as a step to climp to the "not loser group".

-Getting up every day thinking about how to get weapons and shoot up the school. And no, I didn't know anything about school shooters or something, I guess that its just a natural reaction to bullying and discrimination instead of jumping on the ER/Columbine bandwagon.

I have many more but now those are which I remember most.

Zyros said:
-Some friend tries to help and tells this girl "hey what do you think about my friend heh?" (like saying "my friend is great"). She, with me in front of them just says "uhh no, for example that other guy is more good looking" (some very very low tier normie who was even almost incel too).

but you are not incel, right?

you're definitely black pilled but im p sure youve fucked and have a harem of sluts

vx1 said:
Zyros said:

but you are not incel, right?

you're definitely black pilled but im p sure youve fucked and have a harem of sluts

I am not incel right now, but my all formative years were spent as the most exact textbook example of pure incel.

Wow shit, all your americans are getting hardcore bullied.

kekTV said:
Wow shit, all your americans are getting hardcore bullied.

I am spanish not american. Its not a cultural thing. Its something ingrained in us by mother nature.

i respect you. you have intelligent thoughts and spread the black pill logically

I hope your dick gets shredded in a wood chipper, you don't deserve to breed.

universallyabhorred said:

I dont want to breed anyways

this is proof that zyros is incel tier, every truecel must've gone through at least some of these experiences

Your face is legit hot as fuck.

Zyros said:
universallyabhorred said:

I dont want to breed anyways
Come on dude, you have a robust face for a Spanish. You should reproduce with a physically robust woman to destroy your framecel genes. If you had wider shoulders, you were a +7 at least.

At least you drowned in pussy after 22. We have to endure being shit handled for the rest of our lives.

Those experiences do not end for us. I am still experiencing this.

Having to pretend you're not an Incel around other people is harder than being a closeted homo

incelkingkong said:
this is proof that zyros is incel tier, every truecel must've gone through at least some of these experiences

nope

zyros is an example of case of low selfesteem and zero confidence. any non-autist could get laid with his face

i have a million bullying experiences. the worst physical experience was when 5 guys shut the lights off in the locker room then beat me up in the dark. they would always lure me to the shadows of the school to punch my stomach as hard as possible. the same guys made a youtube account dedicated to making fun of me. then of course all the emotional bullying as well throughout the day from the rest of the school from both genders. kids literally want you to feel as suicidal as possible. but what are you gonna do when you are just as ugly as blackops2cel