Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] Ever notice how women seem to "light up" around attractive men?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I've observed this many times throughout my life and it's just surreal.
The way they fixate their eyes on your average "Chad" the way they laugh at his jokes and act all giddy in his presence, the way they touch their hair and try to sit as close to him as possible. They cherish every moment they get to spend with him.

I've never had that, I've never had a girl REMOTELY enjoy interacting with me or even being near me. I was always met with either disgust or pity, never a "man" in their eyes but rather a disgusting creep, a child with a crush, or simply nothing at all.

She will never look at you with sparkling eyes, she will never talk about you to her friends, she will never hope that you talk to her, she will never so much as smile at you. That is the life of an incel, that is our fate.

true

what you gonna do?

Fucking sui fuel. Sex has already begun while redpill copers are learning "game" and "clever lines".

I wonder how it'd be like for an ugly man to visit a female psychiatrist or therapist, speaks upon about his issues, and problems. The woman could be just sitting there whilst inside she speaking to herself *just kill yourself already* and after the procedure is done, she could give him the cold steel look from her frosty eyes looking like she doesn't give a single fuck about him.

I wonder how pampered and annoyed female psychiatrist/therapists they are from handling the emotional baggages and stress of ugly men. It must be really daunting and draining, they'd probably have to spill their problems to their friends, gossip, and have a bit of giggle with it (laugh about some of these issues that ugly men face with). I somehow find that a woman's laugh sounds more evil than a mans laugh, I just can't put into words, or paint a picture to illustrate this feeling.

It's a brutal Black Pill, OP.

It's a biological response to seeing a potential mate. They are happy which makes them appear healthier and therefore more biologically attractive.

Try to observe how a shy girl acts around Chad.
She might never talk to others, or rarley say a word in her normal envoirment. Just a traditional shy and timid girl.
But the moment Chad appears it's almost as if a switch flipped inside her and she goes into turboslut mode, pressing her ass in his lap, hanging aorund his neck and taking the first opportunity to be alone with him and get filled with his load.
The first time you see something like this happeing, some innocence about how the world works inside you will die and never be restored.

Fuck being non good looking

Yea, it's so disgusting.

I've seen it so many times as well. Girls wearing slutty clothing try to cover up when Chad isn't around and it's so fucking awkward to see but as soon as he shows up, she's busting out her tits and ass.