Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill does you no good.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I wish I was still bluepilled. Blackpill didnt gave me anything. While I consider myself a person who loves truth, logic and facts, Id rather live life on blissful ignorance again.

it shows you the truth

Cope. Being aware of harsh reality is better than being blissful ignorant.

So you can get used by girls in exchange for nothing or get cucked by a girl who hates you?

I wish I was still bluepilled. Blackpill didnt gave me anything. While I consider myself a person who loves truth, logic and facts, Id rather live life on blissful ignorance again.
Sorry , there is no coming back .

Just greycel things

:lul: :lul::lul: Go drink soylent and post on IT from your nintendo switch then.

Cope. Being aware of harsh reality is better than being blissful ignorant.
How is it better? Explain it with examples not with just "you know the truth" which in this casebis a doubtful pro.
So you can get used by girls in exchange for nothing or get cucked by a girl who hates you?
No I wouldnt let anyone push me around, I didnt do so even in my bluepilled days. Maybe I didnt express myself correctly. What I meant was I wish I still had hope that my life is not going to be a disasterous horror in terms of social interactions. Not even in terms of inceldom.

Just Cyphermaxx bro

Cope its the greatest thing that ever happened to me. If i didnt discover blackpill, i'd still think that theres nothing wrong with my subhuman face and if i had good personality, i could get a gf too. :soy: Blackpill is reaching enlightenment.

On one hand yes, it is brutal, but consider you’re still bluepilled and you try to date girls, thinking you have a chance. One failure after another it would destroy you more than blackpill did or will.

On one hand yes, it is brutal, but consider you’re still bluepilled and you try to date girls, thinking you have a chance. One failure after another it would destroy you more than blackpill did or will.
I didnt try it even then so again. Not a big deal.