Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackpill dished by mom yesterday.

Stacysexualteehee

Stacysexualteehee

Stop seeking pleb points and acquire loot
Ok so I needed a haircut and I’m visiting family so I’m unfamiliar with the barbers in the area. I called around, no one is answering. I ask my mom to see if she knew any barbers in the area because I already know that she has INFINITE men in her phone. Her first option was busy but her second option was available. Then she tells me about how she doesn’t like this guy and how she had to tell him off a few weeks ago and only called him because I needed help. She made this man seem like he was so awful and she couldn’t stand him. It made me think, what did he do? At first I thought he a teaser type that picked on women but they still fucked him when no one was looking. Did he slight her in the past? Does he post anonymous misogynist comments on a Internet forum? What was it that made her have such visceral disgust and hatred for this dude. Then we got to his house and it all made sense. This dude was low tier normie damn near incel tier. He was manlet height. Missing one eye. Below average face. Out of shape body. The thing is he was such a nice guy. I didn’t even see how he could be antagonizing. But that’s just it. To women if you are short, broke/average income and ugly, then you are evil and they ultimately want you dead. I felt bad for this dude. Because you can just see the years of pain and rejection in his face. It’s crazy that because of his looks and her following negative perception of him made her doubt his barbering skills. He gave me a great cut. Jfl. And then he had this nice guy bluepillish attitude. Having to put up with post wall, out of shape entitled women like my mom who think they can do better than him. It was brutal.

Feel bad for the barber, the incel life is a brutal one.

Don’t care for him since he’s a bluepilled beta doormat

I hope you tipped him well (even though I hate tipping). Let him be your regular barber.

Maybe he needs exposing to the blackpill
Yeah no. The blackpill should be for us only. Normans, no matter how ugly, hate the blackpill and anything that remotely has to do with incels, they laugh at us despite being in the exact same position if not worse. So many people on this forum seem to forget this for some reason. He’s most likely a foid worshipping simp. These people should stay far the fuck away from the blackpill actually.

Yeah no. The blackpill should be for us only. Normans, no matter how ugly, hate the blackpill and anything that remotely has to do with incels, they laugh at us despite being in the exact same position if not worse. So many people on this forum seem to forget this for some reason. He’s most likely a foid worshipping simp. These people should stay far the fuck away from the blackpill actually.
We were all once blue-pilled, and turned black pill either from experience or with help from being exposed to it and then it all coming together and making sense.

Man your mum sounds like a bitch

wtf is with all these faggot pfp lately

Ok so I needed a haircut and I’m visiting family so I’m unfamiliar with the barbers in the area. I called around, no one is answering. I ask my mom to see if she knew any barbers in the area because I already know that she has INFINITE men in her phone. Her first option was busy but her second option was available. Then she tells me about how she doesn’t like this guy and how she had to tell him off a few weeks ago and only called him because I needed help. She made this man seem like he was so awful and she couldn’t stand him. It made me think, what did he do? At first I thought he a teaser type that picked on women but they still fucked him when no one was looking. Did he slight her in the past? Does he post anonymous misogynist comments on a Internet forum? What was it that made her have such visceral disgust and hatred for this dude. Then we got to his house and it all made sense. This dude was low tier normie damn near incel tier. He was manlet height. Missing one eye. Below average face. Out of shape body. The thing is he was such a nice guy. I didn’t even see how he could be antagonizing. But that’s just it. To women if you are short, broke/average income and ugly, then you are evil and they ultimately want you dead. I felt bad for this dude. Because you can just see the years of pain and rejection in his face. It’s crazy that because of his looks and her following negative perception of him made her doubt his barbering skills. He gave me a great cut. Jfl. And then he had this nice guy bluepillish attitude. Having to put up with post wall, out of shape entitled women like my mom who think they can do better than him. It was brutal.
I am a fugly manlet.

I knew some guys who were treated like this by women who were my classmates. I would overhear them straight up shittalking some dudes, even though I knew they were nice guys. Reverse halo effect strikes again.