Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Blackpill" content creators of Brazil are just redpill content rebranded. Those guys do not have ANY respect for the OG ideology.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I was watching a video now of a guy who has the nerve to call himself "Mestre da black" who translates into "master of the black".

What is he defending? No joke, he was spousing the "feminine winter" ideology, saying that women are being discarded for video games and other shit. He even used a female (talk about credibility) content creator video complaining about it to create the illusion that he is right.

What are the comments saying? Just regular MSTOW bs: "oh women! You didnt want us at your prime? Now its we who dont want you." Or "woman are such a hassle. I prefer my video games anyway." JFL and they say women are easy to predict. These unwanted losers are even more predictable than women ffs.

If there was a patent (or a rough ideology following, like an orthodox type) or just a magical spell that obliged anyone who talks about the blackpill to take it seriously and not dilute it like a mf, these brazilian channels wouldnt last a mfcking DAY. All liars, cheaters and snake oil sailsmen. God i hate my country, everything that comes here turns into shit somehow.

I don't respect blackpill ideology

The blackpill is literally gynocentric

Blackpilled = obsession with women