Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill comedian shows us how to ascend

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
@Lolimancer @Incline

He is everything I ever wanted to be :cryfeels:

He Chinamaxxed, probably got a gook gf and is chilling. I hope one day I will make jewtube videos like him too.

He is everything I ever wanted to be :cryfeels:

He Chinamaxxed, probably got a gook gf and is chilling. I hope one day I will make jewtube videos like him too.
Yes he chinamaxxed, look at 2nd video his chink wife appears and confirms tablemaxxing. lifefuel for carpentercels :panties:

Yes he chinamaxxed, look at 2nd video his chink wife appears and confirms tablemaxxing. lifefuel for carpentercels :panties:
Jesus christ his chink wife looks like she is in her 40s jfl he probably moneymaxxing with that hoe ngl tbh tbh tbh

Imagine making blackpill content in the middle of the street with your wife. Chinamaxxing is such an abstract world. I envy him tbh

Post the others here too

Jesus christ his chink wife looks like she is in her 40s jfl he probably moneymaxxing with that hoe ngl tbh tbh tbh

Imagine making blackpill content in the middle of the street with your wife. Chinamaxxing is such an abstract world. I envy him tbh
Are you white?

I thought he was gonna fly or some shit:feelstastyman: