Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpill at the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Over the weekend I was at the gym. Was don’t lifting and just waking on the treadmill. I saw a 9/10 giga Stacy on the gym floor. She was standing talking to a normie manlet. I thought it was very odd, surely this can’t be her boyfriend??? But she clearly knew him and was comfortable around him. A moment later Chad showed up (her boyfriend) and it all made sense that the normie was just a friend of her bf or something. She did have those great tits that you can see even from the back/side. Think they were fake. Tbh her Chad wasn’t even that much of a Chad, she could do a lot better.

Chads are extremely rare like 1/500 men or rarer.
Most good looking guys with hot foids are prolly like 7/10 to 7.8/10

Over the weekend I was at the gym. Was don’t lifting and just waking on the treadmill. I saw a 9/10 giga Stacy on the gym floor. She was standing talking to a normie manlet. I thought it was very odd, surely this can’t be her boyfriend??? But she clearly knew him and was comfortable around him. A moment later Chad showed up (her boyfriend) and it all made sense that the normie was just a friend of her bf or something. She did have those great tits that you can see even from the back/side. Think they were fake. Tbh her Chad wasn’t even that much of a Chad, she could do a lot better.
how do you have energy if you know ur incel to go gymmaxxing? Ever since i came into terms with my inceldom i just stopped. Went from 83kgs 12% down to 74kgs 14%.

@Blacktarpill seen a chad in a gym in Turkey and he got mogged by the lira manlet

how do you have energy if you know ur incel to go gymmaxxing? Ever since i came into terms with my inceldom i just stopped. Went from 83kgs 12% down to 74kgs 14%.
Been lifting so long I actually enjoy it. It’s not just to “get chicks” as obviously that’s not happening. Also I’m on steroids.

Agree, they are rare but chads arent shiny pokemon either
If one is a legit 18-22 years old 8/10 chad , most likely he just stay home, play tinder and have foids come over whenever he feel like it

I havent seen a Chad in public in several months. But I dont go to university and 70% of people around me are Hispanics, not white.
Just started going to gym again even though its not as crowded as it use to be may be I will see one in the next few months?