Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Blackpill] An interesting response to Sargon of Akkad's video on incels

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Just found this video on that and the guy actually defended our kind:

He doesn't really fit the bill in terms of looks or anything but he gets it.

Also, two thirds into the video he shows an experiment that drops the biggest height pill I have ever seen.
Get the ropes ready boyos.

He's a formercel but now a Chadlite could slay easily

alright I will check the video out

voice mogs me holy shit

I look at men like this and think how
Fatcel who lost weight. Other then that and whitcel SEAmaxxing I haven't seen any other type of incel to ascend

Liking it so far, will finish it after I wake up.

He's a formercel but now a Chadlite could slay easily
Not really, foids could be attracted to him but as soon as they start interacting they would get that he is not really a chadlite, but a social outcast that just looksmaxxed.

Not really, foids could be attracted to him but as soon as they start interacting they would get that he is not really a chadlite, but a social outcast that just looksmaxxed.
It just makes me want to rope thinking about looking and being like him but women still not being into him. Hard life for normies tbh

he is a good looking guy, shame that even these guys have problems

girls dont give a fucc about social skill

just be 8+
he is a good looking guy, shame that even these guys have problems
because according to modern foids he is not an 8 but a normie thats why

foid standards rise

Landwhales and bottom of barrel won't care. So that counts. I know hypergamy is bad but not that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back