Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Blackpill] American Whites are dying faster than they can reproduce in 17 states

It certainly is OVER. For minorities that is, once there are not enough whites to support their welfare and keep the nation in order.

fucking end this garbage race

dead whites are hilarious

America is going to become a diverse shithole ruled by ethniks like brazil.

America is going to become a diverse shithole ruled by ethniks like brazil.
deathniks you mean, in the future the caste will be deathniks then ethnics and mulattos(new definition deathnik and white), latinos, asians(curries as well), whites

It certainly is OVER. For minorities that is, once there are not enough whites to support their welfare and keep the nation in order.
Kek. You'll do fine just like the Brazilians do.

Err I dunno, I have two Brazilian friends and they're cool people. They're definitely SJW-ish though.
Yes but I'm saying the country is a poverty stricken nation with one of the highest murder rates in the world.

Screen Shot 2018 03 08 at 24008 PM

Women should be the ones who are most terrified by this... once white men die out, they'll have to date ethnics

tenor.gif

online friends! So it doesn't mean anything. One of them is a girl. The other is a guy. They're both gay btw, so I assumed all Brazilians were gay, kek.

Yes but I'm saying the country is a poverty stricken nation with one of the highest murder rates in the world.

I mean, at least they're not as brutal as Mexicans are. Have you seen that cartel shit?

online friends! So it doesn't mean anything. One of them is a girl. The other is a guy. They're both gay btw, so I assumed all Brazilians were gay, kek.

I mean, at least they're not as brutal as Mexicans are. Have you seen that cartel shit?
Brazil has a higher murder rate than Mexico.
Bro you have to realize that diverse nations will never succeed, they will crumble and wither away, only only ethnically homogenous countries can succeed.
Why do you think Germany, Britain, France, Sweden, are all getting worse as they introduced millions of immigrants.

Brazil has a higher murder rate than Mexico.
Bro you have to realize that diverse nations will never succeed, they will crumble and wither away, only only ethnically homogenous countries can succeed.
Why do you think Germany, Britain, France, Sweden, are all getting worse as they introduced millions of immigrants.
But doesn't Brazil have more inhabitants than Mexico though? And what about Greece, they didn't introduce millions of immigrants and they're a shithole. Same thing with Poland. And Hungary. All these countries are homogenous countries yet not successful. So your theory is false. Germany, Britain and France were all three countries that pretty much colonized the world. They stole everything from other people which is how they were able to build wealthy countries in the first place. If it weren't for the colonization era then Germany, Britain, etc would be shitholes too.

It's a look of envy, not scorn.
oh kek, my bad. Well you have us............ not that we're friends, we're more like acquintances, but you get the point.

But doesn't Brazil have more inhabitants than Mexico though? And what about Greece, they didn't introduce millions of immigrants and they're a shithole. Same thing with Poland. And Hungary. All these countries are homogenous countries yet not successful. So your theory is false. Germany, Britain and France were all three countries that pretty much colonized the world. They stole everything from other people which is how they were able to build wealthy countries in the first place. If it weren't for the colonization era then Germany, Britain, etc would be shitholes too.
The highest murder rate is counted per capita so it dosnt matter if they have a higher population because it is rounded.
The reasons those countries like Poland and Hungary are not successful is because of their location, they are heavily landlocked nations that have been attacked in the past by stronger forces such as the ottoman and huns, Britain, France, and Germany had a much better location for trade, getting resources, and fighting wars.
Colonisation is a necessaty for an a country to expand and gain more wealth, look at the richest and strongest African nations such as kush and Mali, they got rich by invading the surrounding poor and weak nations and taking resources and forced labor.
Even before colonisation those nations where much better than the rest of the world, Germany France and Britain where world superpowers much before colonisation.

Women should be the ones who are most terrified by this... once white men die out, they'll have to date ethnics

tenor.gif
Na, they will just fuck their dogs more often.

i hope america is wiped out, they imposed this disgusting culture on us

The highest murder rate is counted per capita so it dosnt matter if they have a higher population because it is rounded.
The reasons those countries like Poland and Hungary are not successful is because of their location, they are heavily landlocked nations that have been attacked in the past by stronger forces such as the ottoman and huns, Britain, France, and Germany had a much better location for trade, getting resources, and fighting wars.
Colonisation is a necessaty for an a country to expand and gain more wealth, look at the richest and strongest African nations such as kush and Mali, they got rich by invading the surrounding poor and weak nations and taking resources and forced labor.
Even before colonisation those nations where much better than the rest of the world, Germany France and Britain where world superpowers much before colonisation.
Nope, you're sugarcoating the f-ck out of it lolol. The fact of the matter is, your accumulated wealth means jack all if you had to steal it from others. If a country has to resort to this method, it means they were a failing state to begin with.. also, they've been colonizing the world since like what, the 16th century or some shit. Europe had its own fair share of problems such as government prosecution, sectarian violence, and a f-ck ton of other problems such as the plague (granted this happened earlier, but you get the point). There's no way they were "world superpowers," like you claim pre-colonization. But even then, look at Portugal. The Portuguese were on the top of their game, now they're just another European shithole, kek.

Nice. I like dead cumskins.

Nope, you're sugarcoating the f-ck out of it lolol. The fact of the matter is, your accumulated wealth means jack all if you had to steal it from others. If a country has to resort to this method, it means they were a failing state to begin with.. also, they've been colonizing the world since like what, the 16th century or some shit. Europe had its own fair share of problems such as government prosecution, sectarian violence, and a f-ck ton of other problems such as the plague (granted this happened earlier, but you get the point). There's no way they were "world superpowers," like you claim pre-colonization. But even then, look at Portugal. The Portuguese were on the top of their game, now they're just another European shithole, kek.
My man the only way for a country to go through industrialization is with the resources required, if a country dosnt have the resources in their land then they can either not industrialized which would put them in a heavy disadvantage compared to everyone else, or you can attack smaller countries to take the resources.

My man the only way for a country to go through industrialization is with the resources required, if a country dosnt have the resources in their land then they can either not industrialized which would put them in a heavy disadvantage compared to everyone else, or you can attack smaller countries to take the resources.
Okay it does make sense when you put it that way, considering the Brits were the first to industrialize and in Asia it was Japan, they also invaded a couple of countries and did some f-cked up stuff.

Whitecels are going the way of the dinosaurs. RIP

You deserve to be incel and your entire family deserves to be brutally tortured to death by skinheads while you watch.

Give me your fucking address, we can go and rape your cumskin mom in front of you.

Give me your fucking address, we can go and rape your cumskin mom in front of you.
You were the instigator, so I would have no sympathy if DonkeyPunch beats you to it.

This is a good thing for whitecels it means they will be considered more exotic and will be slayers.

You were the instigator, so I would have no sympathy if DonkeyPunch beats you to it.

I am fucking former felon who did jailtime, I don't give a shit. I know people.

If @DonkeyPunch gives his address we can literally rape his cumskin mom in front of him.

so much for the superior white race.
I almost want a race war just to see them get fucked up and their women taken barbarian style.

I am fucking former felon who did jailtime, I don't give a shit. I know people.

If @DonkeyPunch gives his address we can literally rape his cumskin mom in front of him.
Woah settle down tough guy

Meh, maybe. Chances are it is some kike "study" that conveniently ignores other factors like Whites LEAVING certain states.