Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill acceleration

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★
It seems that every year, there are more and more potential incels. Of course many of them are bluepilled and cope to themselves, but the blackpill undoubtedly lingers in their heads. What can be done to accelerate the blackpill aside from subtle blackpill posting on reddit and such?
1*KPtcKcwp_HjvK09ld1Ct2A.webp

Nothing, I don't want more normies in these communities

Nothing, I don't want more normies on these communities
It's inevitable unless normies start caring about stopping the blackpill. Many will fall through the cracks.

It's inevitable unless normies start caring about stopping the blackpill. Many will fall through the cracks.
I don't care, I have nothing to do with them

The pretense this "popularization of the blackpill" is pure cope. Normal people do not want to think of themselves as incels, and even when they are confronted with the cruel realities that the blackpill rests upon their trauma is liable to motivate the conception some delusion.

Honestly, I don't think the blackpill is as severe as many users declaim. There are short and ugly men with wives, girlfriends, and children....
Absolutely, only rotters care about the blackpill.
Most normies don't take it seriously because they're great copers, and dont need the blackpill in their lives

It seems that every year, there are more and more potential incels. Of course many of them are bluepilled and cope to themselves, but the blackpill undoubtedly lingers in their heads. What can be done to accelerate the blackpill aside from subtle blackpill posting on reddit and such?
1*KPtcKcwp_HjvK09ld1Ct2A.webp
make a yt channel like qoves studio, it has 400k subscribers, that's 400k people who know about lookism

make a yt channel like JustPearlyThings, she has 700k subscribers, that's 700k people who know about the struggles of being a male in our modern world, the inequalities that men face, the absurd double standards & privileges that females have.

start podcasts, make unique content, everything starts with a conversation, grow a platform & community, engage with others in the sphere.

making blackpill more accessible & understood is the way forward, it has to be palatable too

what happened before 1998 where inceldom dropped to 10%?
could be life fuel

normniggers could get into their 40s and still be virgin yet chalk it up to "not finding the right one yet" etc.

never underestimate how far gone the general cattle population is. they are through and through walking braindead consoomers. there is nothing behind those eyes. theyre fucking ZOMBIES.

normniggers could get into their 40s and still be virgin yet chalk it up to "not finding the right one yet" etc.

never underestimate how far gone the general cattle population is. they are through and through walking braindead consoomers. there is nothing behind those eyes. theyre fucking ZOMBIES.
the tides are changing :feelshmm::feelshmm: