Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blackpill] A discussion on what "blackpill" may ultimately refer to

grimreaperec8

grimreaperec8

Abrogate
So, as a celibrate person myself, having been witness to a lot of blackpills, having seen a lot of my friends be successful sexually(but not me),
i strongly disagree with the looksism sort of trend going on here about the blackpill being that chad ultimately lookdomms lesser mortals.
There are a lot of slayers and even some average blokes I know who were/are wildly sexually successful, especially if they have drugs.
And that's as a trend, not as an exception to the trend. Any attempt to argue with this that involves acedontal stories and news is pointing to evidence
that can only act as exceptions to a trend, it cannot act as scientifically sound, plausible proof for a hypothesis that says "looks = success".

I have a different perspective. Here is my perspective. I welcome your challenges to my perspective.
My blackpill is this:

"Human societies, whether patriarchal or liberal, are genetically gynarchal. Female brains are genetically predisposed to perceive males as threats and opportunities using instinctual judgement much more harsh, cold, and hypocritical than society, education, fiction, television, and females would lead us to believe, and males have been evolved to repress any awareness of this and to view females in a much more pleasant and innocent manner so as to protect females. Women control reproductive opportunity, control the conditioning of male children, and develop strong social networks among themselves for the purposes of deliberately disseminating information about males for their benefit, and think it normal and proper that males do not do the same things to them."

Put bluntly, chad is getting some in the same way that, for example, Ed Houben and Simon Watson, get some: he is well socially
connected, his reputation continues to increase, and to women, for a man to be desirable to one of them, he is desirable to all of them.
Females experience desire very collectively and are much more likely to think of males as trophies than males think of females as trophies.
according to my theory: if you are socially isolated and your name isnt getting passed around, females don't think very much of you, even if you are hot.
additionally: if you are socially well connected and people gossip about you constantly, even if your looks are average, they all want you.

My theory doesn't necessarily suggest it is possible to improve your ranking through socializing or making friends. Your friends may also
be low-score individuals and you may have a social disorder or flaw that makes females not want to talk about you. To some degree, chad may
not only have good looks or valuable attributes, he may also have invisible, irrevocable status points he inherited or has by connection which predispose him socially to always do better than you with females, such as how famous families propogated in ancient times by virtue of association, leading to extensive dispersion of genetics that all trace back to just one person through his male progeny being successful, regardless of their individual abilities. In other words: you're still screwed, but for reasons much harder to change.
Part Deux

In support of my theory I offer a hypothesis on why many of us are ignored or passed over for males of a different status which is supported by my definition of a blackpill. I believe that modern male celibacy is a phenomena not necessarily shared by males of medieval or antiquated times, and I believe that it can be explicitly linked to market economics and available male supply.

My hypothesis begins with a fact: The internet emerged in the 21st century as a globally available medium of interaction along with newly affordable air and land routes for migration, and after a decade of adaptation every male from boomers onward from every single culture on the earth has access to every single female and continually swamps them with attention.

Relative to this, a female must now make a choice of which male to supply her limited attention, sexual availability, and time to, and must if she is intelligent in any regards maximize what she gets out of the relationship, ie, must pick the best partner. However, with regard to any supply there is a bell curve. She now has access to potentially thousands of individuals who are superior within their field and can afford, given that there remains a consistent statistical rate of acceptance, to be more picky, and to only make herself available to some top percent of males, given that there are so many she still has a reasonable chance of finding a partner. To me, this also explains why women act like they do on dating sites.

However, males, as part of their natural reproductive skillset, are prone to over-inflating their own capabilities, to maxxing out their traits, to doing anything and everything required to be dominant in their field. She must therefore contend with a growing percentage of the males who are not really as good or as exceptional as they appear, and the more selective she becomes, the higher the risk becomes that a given male is, in fact, not really as great as he seems. When she gets to a certain point, she can no longer trust what they say, but must ultimately resort to her most reliable and infernal source of intelligence: her fellow females. I believe this is why a woman will often confer with other females when looking at male social profiles, when flicking through matches. She's overwhelmed! Cannot make any choice! they're all too good to be true!

As far as I can tell, a vast majority of females who believe they have any chance of landing a 5+ partner resorts to her personal social network and gives up on internet social networking, and as returning to the blackpill as I have described it, selects a partner other females approve of.
Not you. Even if you were the best she could ever secure. Doesn't matter if he's abusive. Other girls liked him.
Also, I'd like to know how looksmaxing isn't aspiring to normie thought patterns in some roundabout way. Even normies looksmax.

Last edited:
This is another variant of the blackpill.

Status > looks in this one, while the conventional blackpill states that looks > status

This also ignores the fact that being hot improves your status, and that you never see fat manlets with ugly faces at the top, they are always at the bottom, when it comes to status hierarchy

Being hot may improve your status, however, hot is relative to social ideals of attractiveness.
As far as fat ugly manlets being at the bottom regardless of other factors, what about donald trump's sons?
They have high status and poor looks, but they don't have problems obtaining romantic attention.
Status always overcomes looks. But women don't really think about status(of males) in the way males do, i think..
part of my blackpill varient is the implicit statement that while males and females treat looks similarily,
females have a drastically different perspective of what status is than males do.

Two examples:
Example one: Males do not want to know what other men think of their female. For females, it is the opposite.
example two: mormons/any kind of cult where women will willingly do what the male wants, especially if he has other wives.

Last edited:
The pure blackpill is that genetic determinism controls your sex life.

I know a guy with a cauliflower ear, dyslexia, average looks, and crazy parents who has had sex with over a thousand women He can't drive and will never earn over $15 an hour and he has no real social connections. Acedontally he supports my theory, as each of the girls tell the next how big his dick is(it's 8 inches) and he is really good at building emotional rapport with them. Genetic factors may determine who you are born to, what traits you have, but if women keep saying you're really great, how are any of them going to come to realize you are flawed?

This is another variant of the blackpill.

Status > looks in this one, while the conventional blackpill states that looks > status

This also ignores the fact that being hot improves your status, and that you never see fat manlets with ugly faces at the top, they are always at the bottom, when it comes to status hierarchy

This is the issue. While I'm haven't made up my mind completely yet, I am somewhat in OP's camp. The appeal of looks theory to men is that it is more line with how we think and perceive the world. We can analyze bone structures and works towards quantifying health signifiers in face and frame. The trouble with looks and status is that they are so inextricably linked. It is a chicken and egg sort of problem. Did the first girl sleep with Chad because of his looks and then because she told all her friends that she slept with him, he got to sleep with the rest of them? If it is status based, does each lay Chad attains not only make his next lay that much easier, but your attractiveness that much lower, since the relative distance of status between you and Chad increases with each success he has? Some argue social media was so bad because it gave all women more access to Chad's looks, but what about the possibility that it women greater access to each other's opinions?

Some interesting questions indeed, but for the time being, even if status is the fundamental nature of female attraction, looks generate status more easily now than ever before, so it is difficult to distinguish the two when they seem to exist in a 1-to-1 relationship toward one another.

I know a guy with a cauliflower ear, dyslexia, average looks, and crazy parents who has had sex with over a thousand women He can't drive and will never earn over $15 an hour and he has no real social connections. Acedontally he supports my theory, as each of the girls tell the next how big his dick is(it's 8 inches) and he is really good at building emotional rapport with them. Genetic factors may determine who you are born to, what traits you have, but if women keep saying you're really great, how are any of them going to come to realize you are flawed?

And while this evidence is anecdotal, I will say that I was once told the story of another guy by someone I trust that he managed to sleep with every woman in his office despite them gossiping to one another about him having a small dick. There is something to the power of just that first woman sleeping with you and then telling other women about it. Definitely requires more research and until then, we must endorse looks theory as it still has the strongest evidence in support of it.

[...] The appeal of looks theory to men is that it is more line with how we think and perceive the world. [...].

Looks theory being much more in line with how males think than females means that females may not think this way. If females don't think this way, it really throws a pipe wrench in the usefulness of the theory.

Also I feel like a lot of people are watering down what I wrote by simply approximating it to "status".
No. it's not literally social status. It's where you rank in the gynarchy's cock list. Totally different thing.