Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpill 101 - E07: The plight of Indian men Currypill

zobri

zobri

Greycel
A calm, intelligent breakdown of the current situation for shitskin curries.

Incel TV is a channel for blackpill and lookism content.

(I do not own the Incel TV channel. I am simply a viewer and fan.)

Where is the guy who made this video from?

Those breeding parties are fucking brutal

Holy fuck, 8 minutes in and I already want to cry, why was I cursed with the sin of being indian?

No, currycels, you don't realize, you're just white supremacist natsee misogynists. That's what I read on the MSM so it must be true.

Indians better convert to islam and establish an islamic state.

indians, arabs and persians are lucky bastards. even the ugliest cel can get layed by arranged marriage.

I hate curries who whine and doesn't live in Curryland. Same for naggers and sandnaggers.

Dude you can just hear the passion in this dudes fucking voice, listen to his voice from 2:36 to 2:54, I know that breathing pattern all too well, that's the breathing of someone who is tired (mentally) and pissed at the same time, you can just feel the seething anger, this channel is legit.
Indians better convert to islam and establish an islamic state.

Bluepilled video :bluepill:

the video is true. i have asked so many girls out and ALL have said no. I just work hard and study and all for what? For nothing. Because i will never have a family or anything like that. so what is the fucking point of life if you are just single?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

the video is true. i have asked so many girls out and ALL have said no. I just work hard and study and all for what? For nothing. Because i will never have a family or anything like that. so what is the fucking point of life if you are just single?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
hz90i2r3zpa31.jpg

The currypill is brutal.

Arrangedmarriage is a curse and blessing, it creates incelcurries in every generation.

Jesus christ, this part hit me too fucking hard. I think I'm gonna cry into a pillow:

curry is the lowest you can be interms of race

The part with the reddit roasty is the most brutal thing in the video. It ruined my day

this is vid is brutal. props to the creator for trying to put some humor in there

WTF are indians even doing in white countries? There is no war in India. Go home man. Stop being a fucking wagecuck coolie servant for the white man.